armagite

Mar 12, 2018
I'm going to raise a little problem I had last night and share ... This is my first playthough and I have got to a descent amount done but I wanted to work on the Overmap. This lead me to think about Stone. Like where can I find a vendor maybe? I hadn't encountered one as I was mining as I went but I wanted a large amount fast. For that last say 3 hours I spent... hunting first in game no help.. then I looked for a guide ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No problem then, no this is where the problem starts. I try and all I get is. "..."
So now I think... is something I missed? .. I do a quick new game and race to the part where I'm meant to look for this stone merchant, I get the same. So Now I really look for anything here or other guides and sites. Nothing..all point to this guy to get stone. So now I'm asking anyone else.. Do you have a merchant of stone?

I'm impressed with game and the fact I went searching and now leaving a small story to say can someone change the guide please or tell me my error so I can get to building quicker but I'll leave with the last line I get when I try talking to him. Given by a companion.
"I'm getting a headache just watching you guys!

P.S: Hope you enjoyed the small tale of warning I bring and enjoy the game all.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm going to raise a little problem I had last night and share ... This is my first playthough and I have got to a descent amount done but I wanted to work on the Overmap. This lead me to think about Stone. Like where can I find a vendor maybe? I hadn't encountered one as I was mining as I went but I wanted a large amount fast. For that last say 3 hours I spent... hunting first in game no help.. then I looked for a guide ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No problem then, no this is where the problem starts. I try and all I get is. "..."
So now I think... is something I missed? .. I do a quick new game and race to the part where I'm meant to look for this stone merchant, I get the same. So Now I really look for anything here or other guides and sites. Nothing..all point to this guy to get stone. So now I'm asking anyone else.. Do you have a merchant of stone?

I'm impressed with game and the fact I went searching and now leaving a small story to say can someone change the guide please or tell me my error so I can get to building quicker but I'll leave with the last line I get when I try talking to him. Given by a companion.
"I'm getting a headache just watching you guys!

P.S: Hope you enjoyed the small tale of warning I bring and enjoy the game all.
That line in the walkthrough is outdated and was missed when changing stuff. The npc in the bar used to sell stone, but doesn't do so anymore. I'll correct this part in the walkthrough.
Stones are generated each turn by a mine that you can build on the overview map. It costs some gold to advance turns, so that basically achives the same as buying the stones.

Reactions: L30 and Genji

UMAIBO

Oct 11, 2017
I have met a predicament

i have reached on the latest questline, or the thingy on luolombo, but i cant seem to trigger sandra’s character progression, i remember triggering her strip scene in newkungu before i did the treasure thingy with the number password thingy, her relationship is already on 200s and i still cant get to trigger her next character quest

am i missing something?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I have met a predicament

i have reached on the latest questline, or the thingy on luolombo, but i cant seem to trigger sandra’s character progression, i remember triggering her strip scene in newkungu before i did the treasure thingy with the number password thingy, her relationship is already on 200s and i still cant get to trigger her next character quest

am i missing something?
Obtain both mithril lock pick and mithril pick axe.After that talk to her in the bedroom chamber.

Oct 10, 2016
I like the idea of more scared people and an expansion on the war map will mia's airforce unit get any love Not gonna lie I would love to get the chimera in the castle a job given that she was hunted constantly it might be nice for her to meet her own kind so she isn't stuck in the castle all the time.

Any plans to move the wyvrn out of the cave or at least let her hang out on the roof of the castle I know she is walking disaster but I hate how she has to hid out in her cave given my treasury is protected by the most useless mom ever. Whats the worst a clumsy wyvern could do.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I like the idea of more scared people and an expansion on the war map will mia's airforce unit get any love Not gonna lie I would love to get the chimera in the castle a job given that she was hunted constantly it might be nice for her to meet her own kind so she isn't stuck in the castle all the time.

Any plans to move the wyvrn out of the cave or at least let her hang out on the roof of the castle I know she is walking disaster but I hate how she has to hid out in her cave given my treasury is protected by the most useless mom ever. Whats the worst a clumsy wyvern could do.
She can meet Alexis.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Is alexis the last girl in the CG because the guide doesn't mention anyone by that name nor have I been able to find new events in the capital to unlock the last girl.
i think its Alex or Alexi,she is the leader of Slime girl which is in relationship with Jackie.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do I save the game in the mac version? I keep clicking on the save files but it doesn't work. I am playing version 20.05.17 btw.
Do you get an error message? Make sure the game is not on a write-protected (="read-only") location, like a usb-stick, as the game won't be able to create save or config files in such a location.

Mar 18, 2020
Do you get an error message? Make sure the game is not on a write-protected (="read-only") location, like a usb-stick, as the game won't be able to create save or config files in such a location.
It's not, it's in my downloads folder, every time I try to save it, I just hear a buzzing noise and it seems to reject it. I've pressed numerous types of keys and it doesn't work. It's also worth noting I downloaded this version from the Itch.io page, and not from this forum.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
It's not, it's in my downloads folder, every time I try to save it, I just hear a buzzing noise and it seems to reject it. I've pressed numerous types of keys and it doesn't work. It's also worth noting I downloaded this version from the Itch.io page, and not from this forum.
Did you un-pack the .zip file? Starting the game.exe while it's still inside the .zip may also cause such an error. Not sure what else could cause such a problem. I don't have a mac myself, so I know little about what's different on a mac.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can someone help me, I can't seem to continue the Fragments quest, I tried talking to Herold and nothing happens.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes