Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
well, i cant seem to get to ebron or what ever the place is called to talk to knocky. checked the guide, followed said guide, and still nothing....

caju

Oct 5, 2017
im trying, but im having the same issue, i follow the quest details exactly, and nothing. is it possible that i came across a bug or am i just incredibly stupid hahaa
Once you rescue Mirel, take her to the weapon shop in your castle town.
There is an elven villager there who will talk with Mirel. Mirel will vouch for your good intentions.
He will then show you the shortcut to Ebron (he is waiting straight south of the weapon shop at the very bottom of the screen) , this will unlock it on the map.
Go there and Knocky's shop is to the left side near the entrance.

Reactions: Genji
Oct 10, 2016
so this should techically be complete but keep in mind I kinda well lets just say you will see things you wont normally see in a normal playthrew

Reactions: pc9010

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do I import a save into the save folder? I replaced a save with the one I want and it didnt work
Make sure you copy&paste the global file as well. The global file is needed to tell the game what to show in the loading screen.

You can see how it works in my video here:

Reactions: L30

UMAIBO

Oct 11, 2017
Obtain both mithril lock pick and mithril pick axe.After that talk to her in the bedroom chamber.

where to find the mithril lockpick?

i tried following the guide on the guy but nothing

i am afraid i am missing something

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
where to find the mithril lockpick?

i tried following the guide on the guy but nothing

i am afraid i am missing something
I will just copy what Ryen said:

1. Special chest in the swamps near the Bitteroot farm. (Map No. 12) (Nude CG)
2. Talk with Sandra at the sleeping chamber with 60+ relationship. (Oral CG)
3. Constructing the second mine on the overview map will allow you to go to the treasure dungeon with Sandra.
4. A stripping scene starts at Newkungu after having the event with Moriko to find the thieves guild and help their leader with some problems. (Moriko's events begin with a note at the Aldlyn city board after building and upgrading the police headquarters. After purchasing the upgrade you need to leave and re-enter the map to apply the change.)
5. Once you're far enough in the main story to have the mithril pickaxe, a new dialog will unlock for Sandra. She wants to look for Bob, who is at the Wooden House in Begus, where you got the mithril lockpick from Glen.
6. After finishing the events to help the dwarf Bob to find a jade vein, you can talk with Sandra twice at the sleeping chambers to trigger her first sex scene. The scene includes two different CGs with several variations and one animation. (It's not necessary to finish the haunted house events to get this scene.)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Freed the slave by sending them to work as your maid in the castle.Help Brad freed the slave in Dorgania and gain his trust by against the slavery when you talk with Dorgania King.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sassy_Snake
Oct 10, 2016
you can just gaurd for like 3 turns if I remeber right then it runs away also any chance of like actual willing whores for the brothel it seems rather silly that in an entire country no one would want to work as one given that its one opened by the king.

especially given that due to my countries policy i'm backing taking in refugees left and right.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
I agree with Widow, being able to hire something other than the slaves for the brothel sounds nice.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I agree with Widow, being able to hire something other than the slaves for the brothel sounds nice.
Dont worry about it,there will be some peasant that willingly work in that brothel.Maybe some prostitutes from other nation?.I think Ryen will add them later on.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes