Mar 31, 2020
Is there a complete walkthrough to unlock all scenes? For example: there's a point in the game where you pick if you throw the slaves in your dungeon or have them walk as maids. If you pick the presumably correct option which is to have them work in the castle as maids, then you won't get to do it with them anytime you want compared to just throwing them in the secret dungeon.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Is there a complete walkthrough to unlock all scenes? For example: there's a point in the game where you pick if you throw the slaves in your dungeon or have them walk as maids. If you pick the presumably correct option which is to have them work in the castle as maids, then you won't get to do it with them anytime you want compared to just throwing them in the secret dungeon.
You can just repeat the scene in the gallery.

Reactions: quackquack0709

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Some characters have a good path and a evil path, you have to make 2 different saves if you want all the scenes.

Reactions: quackquack0709
Oct 10, 2016
Dont worry about it,there will be some peasant that willingly work in that brothel.Maybe some prostitutes from other nation?.I think Ryen will add them later on.
I'm not saying they need to be charecters with dedicated artwork I'm saying that much like Stripclubs that are juice bars you are loosing hundreds if not thousands of gold pieces in possible tax's but having a brothel without workers especially given thatone nation is slavish hellhole that people are dying to escape and the other is fanatical racist dictatorship run by a lame version of emperor palpatine both of which I plan to annihilate the first chance a get once war is implemented.

And I mean immigration isn't really possible in the mage nation thanks to the king and made worse by dick duke.

I just think I should be able to file some papers and bam peasants or hell I wouldn't mind throwing that blonde sucubus into the brothel given that we can't really do anything with her once she is dungeoned.

but that could just be me delving to deeply into my headcannon for the game as Immersed my self. I will say this the game is very good at establishing the setting very few things ruin my suspension of disbelief.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Genji

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
I'm having a bit of trouble and I can't seem to find a fix using the search function.

1) I built the shrine for Dea and cured her eyes which lead to her meeting her sister. I haven't found the right* head priestess to talk to despite talking to both people at the shrine to get the other dialogue for the next scene.

2) I built the big farm for the monsters and can't seem to get Chiyo's gold license quest to trigger at all.
*That doesn't trigger like I thought it was supposed to. You need to get to the last quest you can do on the main story then talk to Chiyo and at that point you need to have the Big Farm built with the monster upgrade. At that point you can go and take the gold license quest and complete it.

-Does anyone know if Hellhound's scenes trigger anyway if you get her way late? I ended up getting her after Leneth so I'm not sure if her scenes will trigger. (so far she has only shown up in the secret bedroom where she asks to fool around in the water but Ryen turns her down)

-The Hellhound's scens seem to have all triggered for me so far. Haven't found the hellhound village yet.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am completely stuck in the quest Glen's exam. What is the order for the buttons you must press for the colours? Also does anyone know how to get 50 relationship with Daragonia for the quest to release the vampire, I am at 40/50 and I have answered all the king's questions and did the quest for the queen.

Last edited:

kratosking

May 17, 2020
I am completely stuck in the quest Glen's exam. What is the order for the buttons you must press for the colours? Also does anyone know how to get 50 relationship with Daragonia for the quest to release the vampire, I am at 40/50 and I have answered all the king's questions and did the quest for the queen.
sorry bud im stuck on sir edward quest.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Keep helping Dorgania country in the overview map.

Reactions: DocSilence

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
I'm having a bit of trouble and I can't seem to find a fix using the search function.

1) I built the shrine for Dea and cured her eyes which lead to her meeting her sister. I haven't found the write head priestess to talk to despite talking to both people at the shrine to get the other dialogue for the next scene.

2) I built the big farm for the monsters and can't seem to get Chiyo's gold license quest to trigger at all.

-Does anyone know if Hellhound's scenes trigger anyway if you get her way late? I ended up getting her after Leneth so I'm not sure if her scenes will trigger. (so far she has only shown up in the secret bedroom where she asks to fool around in the water but Ryen turns her down)
For (1), I think you have to goes to the beach for the first time, invite the two sister there after you return to the castle and after playing their scene there, you can talk to the priestess at the shrine.
For (2), the Gold License quest only trigger after finishing the current latest main story quest I think

Reactions: DocSilence

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
For (1), I think you have to goes to the beach for the first time, invite the two sister there after you return to the castle and after playing their scene there, you can talk to the priestess at the shrine.
For (2), the Gold License quest only trigger after finishing the current latest main story quest I think
Thanks! I'm off to figure out how to get to the beach and move the main quest along more.

Reactions: tandat99

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is this turn based combat with a campaign map? I think it's the first time I've seen RPGM used that way if that's the case.

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
Is this turn based combat with a campaign map? I think it's the first time I've seen RPGM used that way if that's the case.
There's a "campaign map" which is an overview of your country and allows you to fight using armies in a rock paper scissor type way to beat your opponents army. It also allows you to upgrade your country to produce goods. I haven't found grapes or hops yet so no wine or beer for my country yet. All combat involving your party is turn based some characters get to go twice per round.

Reactions: AtotehZ

GothicRose33

May 29, 2020
There's a "campaign map" which is an overview of your country and allows you to fight using armies in a rock paper scissor type way to beat your opponents army. It also allows you to upgrade your country to produce goods. I haven't found grapes or hops yet so no wine or beer for my country yet. All combat involving your party is turn based some characters get to go twice per round.
Hello, I noticed that you mentioned that your country in Renryuu Ascension cannot produce grapes and hops.

You need to get the quest Dark Sorceress done and to start that quest, you need to go and speak with Commander Hankin in Calbridge Fortress, then you buy the Bitterroot Farm from the farmer with the gambling problems.
After that you can speak with a noble in your castle in Aldlyn to look at the overview map and upgrade the newly bought Bitterroot Farm to Produce Grapes and Hops. I hope this info helps. Have an awesome day/night! :D

Reactions: Genji

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
Hello, I noticed that you mentioned that your country in Renryuu Ascension cannot produce grapes and hops.

You need to get the quest Dark Sorceress done and to start that quest, you need to go and speak with Commander Hankin in Calbridge Fortress, then you buy the Bitterroot Farm from the farmer with the gambling problems.
After that you can speak with a noble in your castle in Aldlyn to look at the overview map and upgrade the newly bought Bitterroot Farm to Produce Grapes and Hops. I hope this info helps. Have an awesome day/night! :D
I may have handled that wrong after all.... I didn't let the Dark Sorceress continue her magic there because I wasn't sure if it would cause issues later on.

I never talked to the guy after I thought I finished that quest. So now I can get the farm.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am having trouble getting the event for Dea. After her sequence of events it says in the walkthrough to go to the shrine you built and talk to the head priestess to get her first scene, but when I go there and talk to her all she says is 'welcome back'. Is there something I am missing or is it a bug?

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
I am having trouble getting the event for Dea. After her sequence of events it says in the walkthrough to go to the shrine you built and talk to the head priestess to get her first scene, but when I go there and talk to her all she says is 'welcome back'. Is there something I am missing or is it a bug?
You need to go to the beach in Amaranthe first and talk to your entire party. Then come back and talk to Mai when you get back to the castle. Talk to all of the girls to make sure you get all the beach scenes. After you come back to the beach make sure to get Jaylinth's scene. She's behind the changing room, assuming you found her in your travels earlier.

After you return from the beach the first time, you should talk to Mai, she should want to go to the beach and then you end up sending them ahead of you and you meet them at the entrance to the beach. After you finish with the beach scenes, (having healed her eye), you should go back to the shrine and the head priestess will tell you about the seal.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You need to go to the beach in Amaranthe first and talk to your entire party. Then come back and talk to Mai when you get back to the castle. Talk to all of the girls to make sure you get all the beach scenes. After you come back to the beach make sure to get Jaylinth's scene. She's behind the changing room, assuming you found her in your travels earlier.

After you return from the beach the first time, you should talk to Mai, she should want to go to the beach and then you end up sending them ahead of you and you meet them at the entrance to the beach. After you finish with the beach scenes, (having healed her eye), you should go back to the shrine and the head priestess will tell you about the seal.
Yeah I did all that, talked to all the girls at the beach, and got Jaylinth's scene, but when I return I don't get the option to bring Mai to the beach when I talk to her.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes