RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can someone help me, I can't seem to continue the Fragments quest, I tried talking to Herold and nothing happens.
What's the last step in the main story you did? What does the quest log say you have to do next?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
What's the last step in the main story you did? What does the quest log say you have to do next?
Literally the first one after I've spoken with Brick, I gotta talk with Herold... but he only responds with "I just hope this'll turn into an even bigger problem."... then nothing else.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Literally the first one after I've spoken with Brick, I gotta talk with Herold... but he only responds with "I just hope this'll turn into an even bigger problem."... then nothing else.
That's what Heorld says after you had the dialog for the main story with him. The next step in the events is to go to Calterburry in Begus and meet Malahki in the bar.

Reactions: Xypher

Xypher

May 1, 2017
That's what Heorld says after you had the dialog for the main story with him. The next step in the events is to go to Calterburry in Begus and meet Malahki in the bar.
Tried that, there is nobody in the bar named "Malakhi" also the questlog still says to talk with Herold.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Tried that, there is nobody in the bar named "Malakhi" also the questlog still says to talk with Herold.
Can you post your save file here? If it's a bug, I can fix your save file and let you continue the quest.
But I'm about to go offline and I'll be on the road for most of tomorrow, so it might take almost a day before I get to check it. Sorry about that.

Reactions: Xypher
Oct 10, 2016
I feel quite silly as getting a mithril lockpick was one of the last things I did because I never noticed the forest at bitter farm lol

Mar 18, 2020
Did you un-pack the .zip file? Starting the game.exe while it's still inside the .zip may also cause such an error. Not sure what else could cause such a problem. I don't have a mac myself, so I know little about what's different on a mac.
I did un-pack it yes.
Unfortunately it took me a while, but I figured out the problem. It has nothing to do with the game, it seems to be an RPG-Maker issue in general with my Mac. Saving just won't work in general. I'll have to find a workaround, in any case, thanks for the help.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can you post your save file here? If it's a bug, I can fix your save file and let you continue the quest.
But I'm about to go offline and I'll be on the road for most of tomorrow, so it might take almost a day before I get to check it. Sorry about that.
Sure I can wait

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Sure I can wait
Somehow the variable for the main story was at an impossible high number, which means it's clearly a bug. I don't know what caused it, but I changed the value in your save file. Things should work normal again now.

Where do I find lind after she's been defeated, I've talked tho Gunther but don't know what to do next
In the hidden prison cells behind your secret bedroom in the castle. You have to go down the stairs to find her.

Reactions: L30 and Genji

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Somehow the variable for the main story was at an impossible high number, which means it's clearly a bug. I don't know what caused it, but I changed the value in your save file. Things should work normal again now.
Thanks dude!

Also the reason may or may not be because I encountered the little elf girl in prison going through the portal to Yin Tower and fighting Kurohime before talking to Commander Brick.

Last edited:

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
hey there, currently doing the armor breaking quest where i need to find a blacksmith who can make katryx weapons, yet i have no idea where to find them.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
hey there, currently doing the armor breaking quest where i need to find a blacksmith who can make katryx weapons, yet i have no idea where to find them.
Knocky - if you need more help, you have to search the thread or guide.
I wont hold your hand for you.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can anyone help me, is it possible to get Wood for crafting items from the Wood you gathered from the Overview Map, same with Iron?

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Can anyone help me, is it possible to get Wood for crafting items from the Wood you gathered from the Overview Map, same with Iron?
No Don't think so wood can be cut from odd trees in the woods. Iron must be mined from rocks found in caves. I know you can donate resources from inventory to the country don't think you can take resources though.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
No Don't think so wood can be cut from odd trees in the woods. Iron must be mined from rocks found in caves. I know you can donate resources from inventory to the country don't think you can take resources though.
Does the "odd tree" glow like the ores?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes