RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
hey Ryen quick question, are there any plans to allow for impregnating elly or kylenth??? so far they are the only two main girls that can't be impregnated
They can't get pregnant, because their sex scenes aren't in the game yet. ;) That's the only reason. Once their events continue, you'll be able to get them pregnant.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Genji

PervyShiro

Oct 9, 2017
i don't know what im missing to trigger the wind sprite. i know were it's suppose to be. i'm at the point of no return for the story and i have done all of vamp's scenes that i can check, ie all the ones with cgs. can someone lend a hand

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i don't know what im missing to trigger the wind sprite. i know were it's suppose to be. i'm at the point of no return for the story and i have done all of vamp's scenes that i can check, ie all the ones with cgs. can someone lend a hand
Wind spirit mission you alreadys done it right?at Amagal,the first contact with her.If you already progress all the event,she will pop up at the castle garden,she is where the Flora is.After that,she will move to Ebron..

rinhailer

Feb 3, 2019
Wind spirit mission you alreadys done it right?at Amagal,the first contact with her.If you already progress all the event,she will pop up at the castle garden,she is where the Flora is.After that,she will move to Ebron..
I have the same issue, everything done but the final quest, Wind spirit already encountered at the bottom of the North Dungeon, no Wind spirit near Flora.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Mega link doesn't work (for android). Could you please help?
You can always try the links posted by the developer. ;) In my update post, I use folder links which are always the same, as I only change the files inside the folders. So if you follow that link, you always get the newest version for all systems.
Here is the direct link for android:

Well it's all cool, but when we seen finall of main quest?
As others have mentioned, I still have a huge amount of work to do before I get to continue the main story.

I have the same issue, everything done but the final quest, Wind spirit already encountered at the bottom of the North Dungeon, no Wind spirit near Flora.
PervyShiro
Apparently there is a bug for some people, which causes the first step of the events in Aldlyn to be flagged as done, and the spirit has moved to Ebron. If you don't want to miss the first part of the event, wait until I post an update with a fix, rather than to talk with the spirit at Ebron.

My game softlocks upon encountering a certain character.
That's strange, that scene works as intended for me and I've never heard about any issues from other people. oO I assume you have tried it again after restarting the game, since you made those screenshots? Anything visible to you, what could cause the issue? Does it seem as if Hellhound wants to jump but her path is somehow blocked?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Sounds good to me i might try it then so no ntr or any other surprises in this.
There is no ntr in this game..the main character is a king,no one dare to defy him,unless they ask for death sentences.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes