PervyShiro

Oct 9, 2017
i think my game bugged out as well, downloaded the update patch and i can see the new hellhound scenes but cant get the new vamp. i've gotten as far as possable into the main story and have done all of the events with vamp so ether i'm blind, i'm missing a trigger from another sidequest or something is bugged

rinhailer

Feb 3, 2019
Have you done the main story yet? It's necessary to finish the current main story to get the events with the Windspirit, and the events with the Windspirit are necessary to unlock the "?" skills on Ryen's skilltree.
Oh yeah everything is finished aside from the final quest

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Also if anyone troubling finding Wind Spirit,go find Flora which is in the garden.Windy is right there.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
how do i get there? because from the main entrance there's no way to access the village it seems.
are those two women there?
Progress Vampire and Hellhound event first..and make sure they both impregnated(including Leneth)..you will see Hellhound in your sexret chqmber waiting for you(strip show and fuck).

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Progress Vampire and Hellhound event first..and make sure they both impregnated(including Leneth)..you will see Hellhound in your sexret chqmber waiting for you(strip show and fuck).
ok, i have Leneth and Vampire pregnant but not hellhound, is there a way to replay her scene in order to get her pregnant?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
ok, nevermind i figured it out... but what has getting this three pregnant with finding the hellhound village?

lolond29

May 26, 2019
anyone can help me about hack the game, i mean, in the battle with the twins, i have problem with the farming of the treasure. i would like to boost the stats of my party to 999 or have a way to obtain the treasure.
Sorry for my bad english, is not my native language.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i'm at 86 Love with Chiyo and 95 with my daughter, is that the max with them? also since i got the new scene i guess i'm all caught up huh?! good

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
Hey I'm having trouble finding Mirrel's bow for her quest. I found the elf village and wiped out the bandits east of there(for the quest the town chief gives you) but didn't find the bow. I don't know where else to look or go.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Hey I'm having trouble finding Mirrel's bow for her quest. I found the elf village and wiped out the bandits east of there(for the quest the town chief gives you) but didn't find the bow. I don't know where else to look or go.
In the forest between Ebron and that bandit camp. Around the small lake in the middle is the Earth Spirit. Sleep with her in exchange for being allowed through. Follow the path and you'll find the bow.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes