diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
I ran into an issue, I have finished the Thieves Guild quests up to scouting the enemy assassins and had one o 2 scenes with Moriko, but in the CG Galery she is still blacked out .. with the hint of meeting her through the notice board, any help with this?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I ran into an issue, I have finished the Thieves Guild quests up to scouting the enemy assassins and had one o 2 scenes with Moriko, but in the CG Galery she is still blacked out .. with the hint of meeting her through the notice board, any help with this?
Was it the text only scene? Characters only get unlocked in the CG room when you saw a CG from that character.
Moriko on her good path has no CG scene atm.

Reactions: L30

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Was it the text only scene? Characters only get unlocked in the CG room when you saw a CG from that character.
Moriko on her good path has no CG scene atm.
I see, I think I had a combination, but I am not sure I remember at this point, so it could be I was going for the good path and that would explain it thanks ...

nexys44

Feb 21, 2020
so I dont know what happened, but I can no longer access formation to change my party? Some of the characters have also disappeared from the castle....

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
so I dont know what happened, but I can no longer access formation to change my party? Some of the characters have also disappeared from the castle....
Here is the fixed saves with your party members all back.

You sure?:unsure:
That image is from the early development stage of the raids. Only the fire raid has been added so far.

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
I found the bug when the chests open after defeating the boss at the challenge floor the Spire of Courage game hangs without reaction.
I’ve already got most of the unique items, and probably when another one falls out in the chest and situation happens.
The chest opens and no message just shows up, the game keeps running, but the controls don’t go back to me.
One time a unique object fell out in one chest, the other one was empty and everything was said above, it is possible that a certain item causes a given situation.
I’m sorry for my English:giggle:

Neo Ernest

Dec 26, 2018
Hey, I wanted to report a bug on the windows version of your game. This bug affects the skilltree and its activated by the completion of the "Access Permit" quest. I have a picture of needed. What the bug does is removing the skilltree points, making it impossible to use or even gain new skillpoints. Thanks for listening.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey, I wanted to report a bug on the windows version of your game. This bug affects the skilltree and its activated by the completion of the "Access Permit" quest. I have a picture of needed. What the bug does is removing the skilltree points, making it impossible to use or even gain new skillpoints. Thanks for listening.
That event has no effect on skillpoints, or should affect the gain of skillpoints in any way. Are you certain the problem didn't start somewhere else?

have children been added in this game its been a while since i played it
Children won't be in the game for a long time. My plan is to finish the "current" time, which will still take years, before making the time skip in the main story which brings us to a later point in time, where you'll see the result of your actions (including the chidlren you made).
There already is a big amount of possible children, which is part of the reason why I didn't make monstergirls impregnable yet. The workload would be too much. I constantly add and change stuff, so I need to put priorities and put some stuff to the back, in order to ever finish the game. But I like the idea of monstergirl children and mixed breeding, that's why I'd like to add it into the game once the story and all essential parts are done.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Children won't be in the game for a long time. My plan is to finish the "current" time, which will still take years, before making the time skip in the main story which brings us to a later point in time, where you'll see the result of your actions (including the chidlren you made).
There already is a big amount of possible children, which is part of the reason why I didn't make monstergirls impregnable yet. The workload would be too much. I constantly add and change stuff, so I need to put priorities and put some stuff to the back, in order to ever finish the game. But I like the idea of monstergirl children and mixed breeding, that's why I'd like to add it into the game once the story and all essential parts are done.
I'm imagining tiny Thunder Kittens running around, climbing on things and calling Ryen daddy. Sounds adorable.

• Haha
Reactions: Genji
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes