nah13047

Nov 28, 2018
so i got all the slaves put in the castle as maids but i cant find where grime stands can anyone help

MainL

Sep 7, 2019
Im stuck in (Find king amagal ) just a little explanation, and in walktrough only say find and exp reward :X

miscritx

Feb 25, 2019
Am currently stuck with chiyo's quest line.. I'm trying to see her second masturbation scene, and i've completed all the requirements : Varea in my castle, met King Merius who is currently residing in the abandoned fort in Amagal. Am i supposed to complete Amagal succession in order to proceed? Cause if so, i am also unable to proceed with Amagal succession quest. Please help D:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
After the first masturbaton scene the steps for Chiyo are:
"6. Her “alchemy” events start when you had the introduction dialog about alchemy tables (all blacksmith with an alchemy table trigger the dialog) and the festival of Thremten done. The second step requires the mithril pickaxe, which you get during the main story events. (Kissing CGs)

7. Talk with Chiyo when the main story is at it's current end (Varea in your Castle) and you've met King Merius of Amagal. King Merius can be found when going to the Yang Tower and fixing the magical circle in the cellar. The circle requires that Chiyo's magical knowledge is at 50+ to repair it.

8. Talk with Chiyo again for her second masturbation scene."

If you're unable to proceed with the Amagal event, then maybe it would be good to know what problem you have in order to help with it. ;)

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

miscritx

Feb 25, 2019
After the first masturbaton scene the steps for Chiyo are:
"6. Her “alchemy” events start when you had the introduction dialog about alchemy tables (all blacksmith with an alchemy table trigger the dialog) and the festival of Thremten done. The second step requires the mithril pickaxe, which you get during the main story events. (Kissing CGs)

7. Talk with Chiyo when the main story is at it's current end (Varea in your Castle) and you've met King Merius of Amagal. King Merius can be found when going to the Yang Tower and fixing the magical circle in the cellar. The circle requires that Chiyo's magical knowledge is at 50+ to repair it.

8. Talk with Chiyo again for her second masturbation scene."

If you're unable to proceed with the Amagal event, then maybe it would be good to know what problem you have in order to help with it. ;)
I've done the festival of Thremten with Mira and Mirel, had the mithril pickaxe, however i do not recall having a dialog.. I went there just now but no dialog has been triggered. I've met King Merius of Amagal with Varea in my castle and talked to her and all she said was "Looking for me?" . Also, every time i talked to King Merius, he replied with "I have to plan our next move. The earl is a smart man, he won't make this easy for us." and when i talk to the earl he replied with "I hope you're enjoying your stay?"

Jul 28, 2017
Question: how many levels are there in the hellhound dungeon? also I can't seem to locate the exit to the hellhound village...

Edit: Just found the goddamn exit.....

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes