Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
While i played missions with fragments (exactly Fragment Hunt) i should go to the three labirynts. Luo-something shows numbers of switches but one of them is innacessible. What wrong with that place. I cant open door nor open 2 others labirynths.
Second problem lies with quest with northern king and chiyo. She alwasy says that she will not go anywhere. Her sister tell something about Frall and map but nothing goes forward. Tell me solutions please because i dont know how to finish game even when i have walktrought.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
While i played missions with fragments (exactly Fragment Hunt) i should go to the three labirynts. Luo-something shows numbers of switches but one of them is innacessible. What wrong with that place. I cant open door nor open 2 others labirynths.
Second problem lies with quest with northern king and chiyo. She alwasy says that she will not go anywhere. Her sister tell something about Frall and map but nothing goes forward. Tell me solutions please because i dont know how to finish game even when i have walktrought.
You need to finish the whole fragments and main quest before finishing the Amagal story, I dont know exactly what your problem is with the fregments but you just need to to aim all switches on th right or left side to open one of the dungeons. You can find the code sinasoka dungeon to unlock the the main door in lualombo.

I need to stop making posts in the morning I sound like a illiterate fool.

Last edited:
Reactions: MainL

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Switches were my problem. Reinstalation helped because some script dont activated. Now next text shows and i can play next part of game in dungeons.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

The update 20.03.02 is now available!

Changes:
- If your quest with Sandra for Bob didn't finish due to a bug in the last update, talking with Sandra will mark the quest as done now.
- Removed the Christmas elves, but you can replay all Christmas scenes at the note in the sleeping chamber.
- The CG scene for the weak mummy was added to the CG room.
- Added a reset option for Lace to bring her back to the start of the secret prison events. From there you now have the option of her good path. There are no CG scenes for her good path yet, nor does she get out of the prison yet.
- New event with Hellhound. It starts in the volcano in Amagal where you find orangium for Vampire, when you have Hellhound's and Vampire's events advanced far enough.

--- Downloads ---
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

How am I supposed to do Lielle's quest?
Either use the walkthrough or be more specific with your question. It's hard to help when I don't know what the issue is. :D

Reactions: qinna and mazqaz

Oldfatthor

Jun 9, 2019
weak mummy img can't find or load only has retry option, had to exit game to get past it. as for the lace scene i just went into cg selection and exited it went away.

MainL

Sep 7, 2019
I have the same and couldn't find any new ones.

Water is found during the challenging level in the spire of courge, you get that stage after finding the hellhound and reaching the boss of the hard level.
Thx ..

cattalina

May 16, 2018
so hey, im wondering, if you dont rape Moriko the lady police officer after her quest, can you do it later? or was that changed, and if so why am i forced to rape her only then and their? i mean its cool if their is some plan to add another way to fuck her, but still i feel like sense she just says the sorry over an over again it might make sense to leave it as a later option, or did i miss something an i can do it somehow?

also on a side note, i dont think anyone has updated the walkthough for this game, i wouldnt mind doing that so long as people show me where to go where i can do public editing for it, and dont mind if i ask a number of questions that has been answered already

MainL

Sep 7, 2019
so hey, im wondering, if you dont rape Moriko the lady police officer after her quest, can you do it later? or was that changed, and if so why am i forced to rape her only then and their? i mean its cool if their is some plan to add another way to fuck her, but still i feel like sense she just says the sorry over an over again it might make sense to leave it as a later option, or did i miss something an i can do it somehow?

also on a side note, i dont think anyone has updated the walkthough for this game, i wouldnt mind doing that so long as people show me where to go where i can do public editing for it, and dont mind if i ask a number of questions that has been answered already
Maybe in future update , but only have CG scane if u rape her

Mar 22, 2019

There is 2 route for her,if you rape her,she will become a thief and rape you back,Ryen need to chase her again.Their relationship at this point is like Batman Catwomen.For good route,she still a police women and a good people.Thats all the difference between them.

If you are interested to help for walkthrough,you can go to dev discord and talk to him in private message.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes