Sere

May 15, 2017
all of it,you can put the girls in dungeon,rape them everyday,you can put the girls to the brothel.you can send a spy to kill other country minister,collect information from other country,steal their resources.You can raise tax,allow slavery..many i thinks,for companion its pretty vanilla,for other girls,you can decide their fate.
Thanks!

Reactions: Genji
Jul 21, 2017
Most, but not all. In some very rare cases characters have a good and a bad path, and you only get to see the CGs for the path you choose.

You need to move the global file as well. The global file is responsible for what is shown on the loading screen. Without it, your saves won't be visible.
Well for the scenes you could always implement for the gallery to unlock when you finish your play through or you could set it up like clairs quest and make the scenes puchsiable with ingame currency for those that wish to see them

xenxius

Sep 16, 2018
Please help me with my save as well. Im also stuck on Bob's quest. I tried editing the file but cant get sandra's next quest to trigger. If someone could point me in the right direction to edit that will be great.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Please help me with my save as well. Im also stuck on Bob's quest. I tried editing the file but cant get sandra's next quest to trigger. If someone could point me in the right direction to edit that will be great.
For Sandra's sex scene, you need to increase her relationship to 100 with love potions.
Glen's events starts fine for me with your save. What issue do you have with it?

Glatteis

Aug 30, 2019
For Sandra's sex scene, you need to increase her relationship to 100 with love potions.
Glen's events starts fine for me with your save. What issue do you have with it?
I think the issue they're having is with the quest "A Dwarf Called Bob" - Interacting with the jade vein and talking to bob afterwards will not complete the quest, making the quest impossible to complete.

On the topic of Sandra though, if you talk to her and get the quest "Glen's Exam", and complete that quest while not yet being at affection 100 : she'll attempt to give you the quest again when you raise her affection to 100 (though the quest won't appear in the quest book.)

Reactions: xenxius
Mar 22, 2019
What the heck are tentacle spores because they aren't in the Spire.

kinda wish there was ntr
prostitution
more furry types
allow people and monsters to have sex with your girls. :p
You can find the spore in the advance level or challenge level.i cant remember,but its in one of the level.it looks like an alien tree fruit

xenxius

Sep 16, 2018
I think the issue they're having is with the quest "A Dwarf Called Bob" - Interacting with the jade vein and talking to bob afterwards will not complete the quest, making the quest impossible to complete.
Yes this exact issue.
I edited the save to mark the quest as complete but bob's dialogue did not change. So I am not sure if what I did has any effect.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Do I really have to rape Aleah just to unlock consensual sex scenes later on with her? Why can't good deeds be rewarded.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
D
so is no one going to tell me how to open this?
I'd say don't bother playing the mac version because when I tried it the game refused to save (even autosave didnt work) and also trying to change key configaration crashes the game.

bigbossbravo6

Sep 21, 2017
D

I'd say don't bother playing the mac version because when I tried it the game refused to save (even autosave didnt work) and also trying to change key configaration crashes the game.
The saving isn't an issue, I've found that you can fix that by putting it in the applications folder

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How we talk to her to help us? I buried her remains to release her to believing it makes me take her as a companion or a helper but she is gone.
After burrying her remains, Shey will appear in your castle in the top left corner of the sleeping chamber, in the room where Mira is.

Reactions: L30

MingusMingus

Feb 19, 2019
If he has the same issue as I do with Bob's quest, the problem is that it never gets completed even after finding the jade vein. When you talk to him, he tells you to go ahead and take jade etc, but quest itself remains unfinished.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes