Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Guys, i saw in the walkthrough that the elf village Ebron is hide and i need to talk with the blacksmith of Aldlyn with Mirel, but i just can't find this blacksmith, someone have a print from where hes at? i literally can't find him.
Its literally in weapon shop in capital infront of your castle

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I did use the update files to get to the current version from the previous one, and I'm running on Windows 10. Unfortunately I don't have any saves from before I spoke to Sandra, so I can't say if the same would've happened if I had downloaded the full 20.02.02 version instead. And I suppose I won't be able to continue her quests, which is inconvenient.
And you're welcome! You deserve it.
If you post your save files, I can look into it and fix the problem.

Reactions: L30

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
If you post your save files, I can look into it and fix the problem.
That'd be great, but only if it's not a bother!
While we're at it, however, I also want to mention a detail I forgot to include in my previous post. My questlog has a blank quest (it's only named <Name> and the step only says <Step>), which certainly wasn't there before I moved over to the current version. Related to the bug, perhaps?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
The sad truth is that most of these choices affect barely anything. ^^" Your income changes and how quickly the values of your countres health and so on increase, but you're not unlocking CGs or events this way. I'll make more with these values in the future, but for now they're not doing much.
Nooo why lol. All those options and they don't affect anything. Ah well thanks for responding so quickly. I'll keep plugging along.

lolita3549

Dec 16, 2018
I can't seem to get the "Grey's Training" quest... is it because I lost to him back at the beginning in Thremten?

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
Its literally in weapon shop in capital infront of your castle
maybe i'm doing soething wrong then, cause when i talk to him with Mirel on my party, he doesn't say anything about that, just "What do you need?", but thank you anymay! :D

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
maybe i'm doing soething wrong then, cause when i talk to him with Mirel on my party, he doesn't say anything about that, just "What do you need?", but thank you anymay! :D
It must be relate to the quest or something..progress the quest

Reactions: maaath

Setiks

Jun 26, 2017
Dear RyenSaotome , I have found a BUG in the new version 20.02.02!
I have finished the Tower of Spire having in party Naevy, but after the sex scene in the cave with her, all my party has disappeared from the Formation section, also half of the group has disappeared from the Castle as well.
Have done the same on version 20.01.11 and all companions are in the Party with available Formation option.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Good night everyone!
Have a small issue, if someone can help, I will be very thankful.
I have finished the Tower of Spire having in party Naevy, but after the sex scene in the cave with her, all my party has disappeared from the Formation section, also half of the group has disappeared from the Castle as well.
Does someone know how to fix it?
hello,you can give your save here,the dev will fix it for you.

Setiks

Jun 26, 2017
hello,you can give your save here,the dev will fix it for you.
I have re-installed the older version and will take the save from it, but I think the Dev should be informed about this issue, so the over players will not have it anymore.

yeser

Jun 18, 2018
Hello.I have finished the Tower of Spire having in party Naevy and all my party has disappeared from the Formation section can u fix my save. thanks

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
That'd be great, but only if it's not a bother!
While we're at it, however, I also want to mention a detail I forgot to include in my previous post. My questlog has a blank quest (it's only named <Name> and the step only says <Step>), which certainly wasn't there before I moved over to the current version. Related to the bug, perhaps?
Somehow the quest is broken in your save and even removing and re-adding them in the maker couldn't change that. I have honestly no idea how that can even happen. oO I removed the quest, had the dialog with Bob when you enter the jade dungeon, and then saved so that you can explore the dungeon. But at the end of the dungeon you'll get another error, as the quest would normally finish there, so I added a second save in which the dungeon events are already finished.
Simply remove the text after the file name to make it file1.rpgsave and overwrite or replace the existing file1 in your save folder to apply the new save file. [The savefile.rar contains your fixed save files.]
Sorry for the trouble.

I can't seem to get the "Grey's Training" quest... is it because I lost to him back at the beginning in Thremten?
No, the result of your duel with him has no effect on the event line. Did you check the Aldlyn city board?

Dear RyenSaotome , I have found a BUG in the new version 20.02.02!
Have done the same on version 20.01.11 and all companions are in the Party with available Formation option.
Yes, I'm aware of the bug. I'm hoping to finish a quick and small update this weekend, which will include the fix and a solution for everyone that has it.

Hello.I have finished the Tower of Spire having in party Naevy and all my party has disappeared from the Formation section can u fix my save. thanks
The zip file "Save yeser - file19" has your fixed save. :)

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
Somehow the quest is broken in your save and even removing and re-adding them in the maker couldn't change that. I have honestly no idea how that can even happen. oO I removed the quest, had the dialog with Bob when you enter the jade dungeon, and then saved so that you can explore the dungeon. But at the end of the dungeon you'll get another error, as the quest would normally finish there, so I added a second save in which the dungeon events are already finished.
Simply remove the text after the file name to make it file1.rpgsave and overwrite or replace the existing file1 in your save folder to apply the new save file. [The savefile.rar contains your fixed save files.]
Sorry for the trouble.
Everything seems to be in order now, I spoke to Sandra after trying the save you've posted and the following quest and dialog works as it should. Thanks!

Ondorus

Jul 30, 2017
i have the same problem i can't access the formation and only tsubaki and trey are in the castle can you fix my save too?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i have the same problem i can't access the formation and only tsubaki and trey are in the castle can you fix my save too?
I only need the "fileX.rpgsave" save file(s) in which you have the problem and want me to fix it, not your entire save folder. ^^ Which save do you want me to fix?

RyenSaotome regarding criminal hunt bug I reported, do you need my savefile to check it out?
No, the issue was only in the middle tile of the stairs. It's fixed for the next upload.

Reactions: L30

Vorastrix

Mar 19, 2018
I had a bug occur when I was exiting the CG Room. For some reason when I left the CG Room I was still the cursor and not Ryen. I was moving around the screen like I was still in the CG Room but couldn't interact with anything but stairs and doors. When I used the teleport stone to go to Central it fixed this and I have not been able to recreate the bug.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Is there a way to recruit Kurohime without having to view her 1st H-Scene or "training" her? Like how you could choose not to rape Moriko during the criminal hunt quest.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Is there a way to recruit Kurohime without having to view her 1st H-Scene or "training" her? Like how you could choose not to rape Moriko during the criminal hunt quest.
Its part of her story and character development,in the end she love you and will become your assasin and spy.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes