RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Possible request for cheats???
You can get a "kill-all" attack from the glowing book next to your bed in the castle.

its nice to have a good path for Irinlia.Any plan for Lace,Ryen?
Yes, it might get added next update.

I just went through the mid-difficulty section of the Spire of Courage and had the quest/scene with the catgirl, but now I can't access my formation! I have no party members at all anymore! Everyone disappeared from the castle too, as if I never unlocked them in the first place! Tsubaki and Trey are the only ones there, and I can't even party up with them!

It's set up where I can't leave the Hard Level floors without beating the boss, which is what triggers the glitch. I have all my allies, and once I beat the boss and have the scene with Naevy, poof, they're gone forever. I have hours of progress on that save, so I'm kinda fucked!
Seems to be a bug. You should lose all other party members when you enter the dungeon with Naevy and get them back afterwards. Because they weren't removed correctly, the game messed up and removed them afterwards instead of giving them back. I'll look for the cause and fix it.
I can also fix your save file if necessary.

Reactions: L30 and Genji

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i can't finish Sandra's exam thingy, i do the switch thing and it doesn't work, the crystal doesn't glow, and going up on the vine gets me to a chest that explodes then nothing...did i do something wrong?

Jul 11, 2018
Seems to be a bug. You should lose all other party members when you enter the dungeon with Naevy and get them back afterwards. Because they weren't removed correctly, the game messed up and removed them afterwards instead of giving them back. I'll look for the cause and fix it.
I can also fix your save file if necessary.
Luckily, I realized that I didn't delete my previous version of the game, and recopied my save from there. I lost about half an hour of progress, but it was better than the alternative.

I feel I should mention that I sometimes tend to "stagger" update downloads. My saves I carried over were from the December update, and I had the in-game Debug option active. I don't think that matters, but until it's solved, I'm staying away from the Spire's mid-levels.

Last edited:

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
How do you carry over save data from one version to the next? Is it just copying the save folder from within the old version's www folder and then pasting it into the new version's www folder?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i can't finish Sandra's exam thingy, i do the switch thing and it doesn't work, the crystal doesn't glow, and going up on the vine gets me to a chest that explodes then nothing...did i do something wrong?
The solution to the haunted house is in the walkthrough.

How do you carry over save data from one version to the next? Is it just copying the save folder from within the old version's www folder and then pasting it into the new version's www folder?

Luckily, I realized that I didn't delete my previous version of the game, and recopied my save from there. I lost about half an hour of progress, but it was better than the alternative.

I feel I should mention that I sometimes tend to "stagger" update downloads. My saves I carried over were from the December update, and I had the in-game Debug option active. I don't think that matters, but until it's solved, I'm staying away from the Spire's mid-levels.
I found the issue and will update the "update files only" to version 20.02.03 with the fix.

Reactions: L30

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i did look in the walkthrough and i did exactly as it said "All switches need to be turned to the right. If you turn one switch all adjacent ones also turn. You only need to turn 3 switches: - In the middle row, turn the first switch (leftmost) and third switch (third from left). - Turn the switch in the bottom row. " it didn't work not sure what i did wrong

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I have an idea for the brothel. If you're doing the good route and therefore don't want to force girl to work in your brothel, maybe you could have the option in the future to have monster girls you've tamed work in the brothel instead.

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I have an idea for the brothel. If you're doing the good route and therefore don't want to force girl to work in your brothel, maybe you could have the option in the future to have monster girls you've tamed work in the brothel instead.
Ryen already plan to put some of the monster in the brothel.we just need to wait for the future update.;)

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i did look in the walkthrough and i did exactly as it said "All switches need to be turned to the right. If you turn one switch all adjacent ones also turn. You only need to turn 3 switches: - In the middle row, turn the first switch (leftmost) and third switch (third from left). - Turn the switch in the bottom row. " it didn't work not sure what i did wrong
Are all switches to the right for you? It's hard to say what you're missing without seeing it. If playing around and using different switches to get all of them to the right side doesn't help, you can also send me your save file and I'll check what exactly you're missing.
The path on the left doesn't get you inside the haunted house, only the right path with the switches.

@RyenSaotome just wanna say i love this game, i have had no problems at all and i don't need any help thanks to your walkthrough. cheers
Thank you very much! =)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes