megallo

Aug 7, 2016
hi i recently tried the mac version, but it seems i can't change the option or save in this version
any idea how to fix that? error said config.rpgsave is read only

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Think i am going to start from scratch, i looked at an old save from here in the forum and i missed quite a bit.If i follow the walkthrough should i be able to catch most of the content ?

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
How do you capture the new monster girls at that water spirit dungeon in Siriveta? Whenever I try to get the salamanders and the spider girls, it says none of those five are capturable. I'm guessing I need to upgrade my soul lanterns somehow, but how do I do that?

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
How do you capture the new monster girls at that water spirit dungeon in Siriveta? Whenever I try to get the salamanders and the spider girls, it says none of those five are capturable. I'm guessing I need to upgrade my soul lanterns somehow, but how do I do that?
They're not capturable yet.

Comment from the dev on Patreon:

Currently you can capture red, green and blue slimegirls, normal and ice alraunes, grey and red imps, strong and weak mummies, thunderkitties and ice harpies for the Monsterhall. Mummies, imps ans alraunes have no scenes. You can also capture big and small harpies, but you can only release them at the big farm, not in the monsterhall. They have no scenes yet but one CG is already done and the second planned, so they'll get their scenes soon. The other monstergirls are all planned to become capturable and will all get a scene.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
hi i recently tried the mac version, but it seems i can't change the option or save in this version
any idea how to fix that? error said config.rpgsave is read only
Sounds like your game is in a "read only" folder. Try changing the permissions of the folder or move it to a location that is not write-protected. (I don't have a Mac, so don't ask me where on a Mac that would be XD)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I love RPG's. I've played them since ye olde Atari 2600 days if anyone remember Dragonstomper.

Point is, I love all things RPG.

What I don't like is when developers make cheap, shitty games and tack the RPG tag on them that trick me into playing their brain meltingly boring games. That really pisses me off and causes a little part inside of me to die.

Fortunately that isn't the case here, it's a really well done game with some absolutely fantastic characters.

In fact, I think a character from this game is close to dethroning Cumdump from The Last Sovereign as favourite character. Kayelinth is an absolutely adorable and hilarious character in all the right ways, i'd give the game props for her scenes alone.

Great amount of content and it's varied enough that it doesn't get boring at all. Not often I see games have the option to catch mobs and keep them outside of Pokemon or Persona but it's a nice addition.

I do get the foreshadowing a few times from a few conversations that sooner or later we'll have to pick a queen or something I guess. Just a few snippets leading to that I noticed. Going to be a tough choice if it is, there are a couple of characters I think are great.

Also needs mentioning that I love Hellhound, she's fantastic.

Well done.

Edit -

Tags need updating, needs rape tag adding.

MC rapes a woman several times just for doing her job because she annoyed him .... little bit too much there.

Leixein

May 21, 2018
So any info about the pregnancy system? i impregnated every girls that can be impregnated so any spoilers what that will do or any new content about it? and for me the best girl is Hellhound and Sia the ice woman tbh... i'm sad we cant bring them to our party...
I mean i get it that we cant bring Sia with us since she's not a fighter but hellhound supposed to be a party member imho since she's legit finding people left and right to beat up lol and her character detail is just amazing! Nicely done devs

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@Gomly1980
I'm happy to hear you enjoy the game. :) A lot of people have praised the game for having more "game" to it than a big number of hentai games. Rather than making the game completely focused on the sex, I consider it a "bonus" along the way. ^^
Kayelinth turned out to be a really nice girl. She is the character I have the most fun writing dialogs for, since it's always something silly.
Hellhound is one of the most beloved character in general. Which is why one of my patreon goals is to make a whole village of hellhounds and deepen the story about her and this race.

Which is the woman he raped "just for doing her job because she annoyed him"? I'm not denying that he does it, but I'm not sure which event you talk about.

Yes, Ryoko's scene in the dungeon turned out really heavy. It gave a different view on the otherwise silent Ryoko that just stands on the sidelines most of the time.

@Leixein
The new update continues the main story until a point where you'll later get a "time jump" of several years. You'll be able to see your children after it. But it'll take a long time to get to that point, since I still have a lot to do in the "present".
I won't add any more main characters, only temporary party members for limited areas.

The update files for version 18.07.02 are online!

- Amagal soldiers now have battlers that look like their character sprites, instead of a totally unrelated battler image.
- Lace's battler image was replaced with a new CG as well.
- Bugfixes including the replay bug for Tsubaki's new scene.
- Option to learn/remove the debug attack for all party members at the book at the sleeping chambers. Ryen will still have the attack in save files until you remove it, but he won't automatically know the skill in new games from now on.
- Units that are defeated completely in warmap battles will now reduce the moral of all your forces.
- The turn limit and the need for the first battle to start the turn system on the overview map was removed. The system is now always active and unlimited, but the enemies will be way stronger when you go past certain turn numbers to make up for your grow. But since their max strength is limited, you can also just advance the turns so much, that you're way stronger again regardless.

- New option "auto-battle" for the warmap battles. This option will be available when you have enough healthy soldiers. With enough soldiers, you'll always win the battle but the loss is based on your total numbers. Since you lose troops in this option, you might need to heal in order to use the option again for the next fight, making it impossible to just spam auto-battle without caring about your losses. This option is not available for the bonus battle in which you can farm resources.
- The luminous torch quest can now be finished.
- Continuation of the main story events. The new content starts when talking with Varea at Lualombo.
- The walkthrough has been updated and I added a shop list in it. This way you can now always check where to buy stuff like bread, fish, ropes or golden crosses.

Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

Walkthrough:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@Gomly1980
Which is the woman he raped "just for doing her job because she annoyed him"? I'm not denying that he does it, but I'm not sure which event you talk about.
I think her name is Moriko, the police woman that has us running backwards and forwards for warrants.

Fingers her then mouth rapes her then you get a choice to rape her again at the end.

I get doing it to people that attack him or the people he cares about like the succubus that hurt Tsubaki but she was just doing her job. I just thought that maybe he over reacted just a tiny bit.

It's not a problem, it's only a tiny part that irked me in a pretty large game of really good content so I can't complain really.

That dungeon scene with Ryoko is probably my favourite. I didn't think much of her character until that part and even though it's brief it was really well done to hit in the feels.

I just finished the part with Kayelinth and the rabbit girl fighting over vegetables.

It's one of the reasons characters like that work. The world and what's going on has a pretty dark edge to it so a character like that is a welcome change of pace.

It's rare I see people get a character right that can be both comic relief and adorable at the same time. I've only seen it done well twice and that's here and TLS.

To be fair, I can't think of any characters that aren't well done. Besides Hellhound i'd probably like to know more about Vampire. I know her story is ongoing but there are a lot of unanswered questions there.

Leixein

May 21, 2018
Oh i see... well it will be a nice ending where u can see ur children but would be better if we can actually watch the pregnancy events where we can see the girls we impregnated get pregnant and more interactions from them, since im a sucker at vanilla stuff so romance events is a + for me. But hey i'll take any good ending i can get... Thx guys for this wonderful game :)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Oh i see... well it will be a nice ending where u can see ur children but would be better if we can actually watch the pregnancy events where we can see the girls we impregnated get pregnant and more interactions from them, since im a sucker at vanilla stuff so romance events is a + for me. But hey i'll take any good ending i can get... Thx guys for this wonderful game :)
I had several people already asking for similar. It's planned that there will be scenes showing the stuff that has happened in those years that pass after the time jump. Maybe I'll put some more detail into that or make the jumps split into several smaller once instead of just one big jump.
But as mentioned, I still have a lot to do before we even get to that point. ^^

Leixein

May 21, 2018
I had several people already asking for similar. It's planned that there will be scenes showing the stuff that has happened in those years that pass after the time jump. Maybe I'll put some more detail into that or make the jumps split into several smaller once instead of just one big jump.
But as mentioned, I still have a lot to do before we even get to that point. ^^
mhm yes i bet there's still a lot to be added and that's what i like since most games nowadays can be completed like 10 hours best and thats with good graphic and stuff while old games need like 50 hours that its so ironic lol.
Yeah it would be nice if we get to see stuff after the time jump as well rather than just a text saying "and his children live happyly ever after" lol, cant wait to see Hellhound children looks like! Monster Girls FTW!!!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone else feel like the butler knows Ryen isn't the actual heir, but doesn't actually care?
I think it's safe to say they all know.

A few comments by Trey early on shows he already knows but prefers him over who it would have been.

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
The game linked in the OP is it the latest version? I mean is it 18.07.02 which Ryen Provided just above few posts
If no can anyone provide lewd,nopy, workupload or any other file hosting link of latest version 18.07.02
Thank you :)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The game linked in the OP is it the latest version? I mean is it 18.07.02 which Ryen Provided just above few posts
If no can anyone provide lewd,nopy, workupload or any other file hosting link of latest version 18.07.02
Thank you :)
Updated the OP with only the update files. Just unpack them inside the game folder - you need to have downloaded the version in the OP of course.

Reactions: XdnaX
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes