RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Wind Spirit - You first meet her in the dungeon in where you find Vampire. Talk with her there, and advance the main story, and the events of Mira and Vampire. Eventually, the Spirit will appear in the top left corner of Aldlyn and later move to Ebron.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Do you work on this game even during Christmas or are we to expect the update before or after that? I'm asking because most devs. would take time off for holidays, temporarily halting progress.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Not wanting to be strange but there's "animated" in tags and I've played quite a bit a didn't saw any sex scenes animated??

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Not wanting to be strange but there's "animated" in tags and I've played quite a bit a didn't saw any sex scenes animated??
Primarily some of the main characters have animated sex scenes. There aren't many animated scenes in the game yet, but they certainly exist, and I plan to increase the number in the future. :)

• Wow
Reactions: HydratedMan

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Primarily some of the main characters have animated sex scenes. There aren't many animated scenes in the game yet, but they certainly exist, and I plan to increase the number in the future. :)
Good to know, thanks, also your game is very very good and I love the sensation of liberty the game gives, the game is big, beautiful and good, (I don't know if i'ts because I'm in the start of the game but population seens just a bit little on main city) I can't be totally sure because I dunno if more people appear later, I'm not talking about the castle but exactly the streets, I think some 2~4 more random npc (no need for quest) would be good.
Animated scenes would be the perfect plus, I really appreciate seeing you active talking with us, not many devs do this, would give you a solid 10/10 but I'm a kind of a "animated scenes addict" so some ~9~ by now lol, again, love your game.
I'll certainly give a review when I end all content, but so far so good I like what I'm playing.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RyenSaotome , sorry to bother you but ... can you list out where you got the images for the three lewd pictures above? You posted them a while ago for that poll of the Christmas CG options. I recognized that the last one is from Isekai Monogatari, but I can't figure out where the other two came from :)

Also, good luck on your next update!

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RyenSaotome , sorry to bother you but ... can you list out where you got the images for the three lewd pictures above? You posted them a while ago for that poll of the Christmas CG options. I recognized that the last one is from Isekai Monogatari, but I can't figure out where the other two came from :)

Also, good luck on your next update!
It's been so long that I forgot. XD
First image seems to from " Isekai de Miryou Cheat wo Tsukatte Dorei Harem wo Tsukuttemita"
Second image is a random 3D artwork, and not from any game or series as far as I know.
I haven't found the source for the third image, but I think I have it somewhere. I'll post it, if I can find it later.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 20.12.24.png
Happy holidays! The Christmas update 20.12.24 is now available!
- As a Christmas present, you can find a wallpaper with all 9 main girls in the download folders in different sizes.

- Upgrade to the skilltree: Left/right arrows were replaced by the names of all characters, to allow to get to the page you want faster. Skilltree pages can now be saves, reset, and loaded.
- New event with Lace on her good path.
- Added events and a CG scene for the elf Maescia at the Bitterroot farm. (CG room replay option was not added yet, but you can talk with her again to replay the scene.)
- Added a small dialogue to Lili, after her squad reaches level 3, to prepare her future scene.
- Added water fairies to the dungeon in Siriveta, in the area where you find the Water Spirit. This allows to obtain water bottles and buckets outside of the Spire of Courage challenge floor.
- Added a 250,000 gold cap to the income from mines and taxes.
- Added a gold cheat into the book in your bedroom.
- Fixed a bug, where Elly would appear as Adrianna during the training of her last events.
- Fixed the group healing spell, which used the current HP instead of the max HP value by mistake.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 954537
Happy holidays! The Christmas update 20.12.24 is now available!
- As a Christmas present, you can find a wallpaper with all 9 main girls in the download folders in different sizes.

- Upgrade to the skilltree: Left/right arrows were replaced by the names of all characters, to allow to get to the page you want faster. Skilltree pages can now be saves, reset, and loaded.
- New event with Lace on her good path.
- Added events and a CG scene for the elf Maescia at the Bitterroot farm. (CG room replay option was not added yet, but you can talk with her again to replay the scene.)
- Added a small dialogue to Lili, after her squad reaches level 3, to prepare her future scene.
- Added water fairies to the dungeon in Siriveta, in the area where you find the Water Spirit. This allows to obtain water bottles and buckets outside of the Spire of Courage challenge floor.
- Added a 250,000 gold cap to the income from mines and taxes.
- Added a gold cheat into the book in your bedroom.
- Fixed a bug, where Elly would appear as Adrianna during the training of her last events.
- Fixed the group healing spell, which used the current HP instead of the max HP value by mistake.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
Which files do I download for the full game?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Which files do I download for the full game?
It always says the system in the file name, for example for windows you need the "Renryuu Ascension 20.12.24 [Windows Version].zip"
If you can't see the full file names, use the icons in the top right to change the view in the folder.

BattleHeart

Mar 11, 2020
Can someone tell me how to take one save from the older version to the newer one? (on a side note this is probably the best game of the genre out their!)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can someone tell me how to take one save from the older version to the newer one? (on a side note this is probably the best game of the genre out their!)
What system?
On windows, go to the www/save folder and copy&paste everything from the old to the new game version.
On mobile, you can update the game with the apk file, and continue your playthrough. The saves are not touched usually.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
It's been so long that I forgot. XD
First image seems to from " Isekai de Miryou Cheat wo Tsukatte Dorei Harem wo Tsukuttemita"
Second image is a random 3D artwork, and not from any game or series as far as I know.
I haven't found the source for the third image, but I think I have it somewhere. I'll post it, if I can find it later.
Thanks! I also found the third image source: Isekai Harem Monogatari :)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes