RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
in walkthrough it says find the 12 but in the game I have to look for 13 people. (hide n seek) Its a bug I guess. I can't complete the quest if that's the case.
13 = Your elf team members + Rina&Rena.
If you have only 12, you missed someone. Probably someone behind a tree, but it's not hellhound you're missing.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
when will there be raid for Ice/water and earth/wind?
I don't have a fix schedule, so I can't say when it'll be done yet. But I have CGs for the enemies, therefore it's only a matter of time before it gets done.

KnighT44

Oct 5, 2017
She should've joined your group directly after defeating the guards. If she didn't, something went wrong for you. oO I have never heard of such a problem with the event. Is she still at the storage where the guards tried to rape her or what happened?

When you enter the big building at Whitestone Citadel, go up north to a second map. He's the guy standing in the sleeping chambers, when you go up north from the entrance.

Hellhound sometimes stands in places that you can't reach, and watches you. Get used to it. ;)
Yeah it seems like game was bugged so I started a new game and passed that part without a problem in the new one

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Well after checking out the pledge options I may go for the $10 pledge RyenSaotome possibly within this month or at the most guaranteed January. This game is by far one of my top favorite gems on F95 (maybe even THE TOP game) that I may officially support.
Agree. While I can sadly not put it in as a banner in my signature cause of technical limitation, I find that this is together with the other two games I support the best of the whole side and so really worth my money.
I will use the chance now with subscribing now on Subscribestar to treat it like another subscription game like WoW or FF XIV and play it now again from the beginning because I took a whole year long break where I still whas a 20$ supporter for this girl with the quintuplets.

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
The main character has been having sex with monsters, demons, and other humanoids

Mirel: "Will my slightly long elf ears turn you off?"
I think that at first it would be the lesbian character, who would develop into bisexual over time with Ryen, at least that's how I think Satome planned it

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
And how to complete the game of hide and seek?
Do I really have to explain the rules of "hide and seek"? :D
You have to find everyone. If the event hasn't finished yet, then you have missed someone. Try to check behind the top part of trees.

Reactions: Conga

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
No, she can't be reached. You're missing someone else.
I already figured she's just there to watch the whole thing as I had no problem finding everyone. A few are a bit more well hidden than others but it was barely a challenge for me as I'm one to pay attention to every little detail I see on the screen. Back in my day as a kid I was an expert at seeking out others in hide and seek, whether in real life or in games. Where's Waldo was one such book game that allowed me to practice paying attention to every nook and cranny as that helped me in the long run with finding normally well hidden places and people in every aspect.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to modify the save file to get the good path for Irelia? I can't find the cheat in the game, and I don't want to start all over...

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes