Julius691

Jun 1, 2017
The village isn't where the guide map shows so I can't enter it unless I have to do something to trigger the village to appear. :unsure:
Go to the Blacksmith from Aldlyn (Capital city of central) with Mirel in your party. There should be a Elf NPC, talk to him (if there is no Elf NPC you already talked to him), after that go to the bottom left of Aldlyn and talk to the Elf standing there, he will lead you to Ebron.

Reactions: vultron

vultron

May 19, 2018
Go to the Blacksmith from Aldlyn (Capital city of central) with Mirel in your party. There should be a Elf NPC, talk to him (if there is no Elf NPC you already talked to him), after that go to the bottom left of Aldlyn and talk to the Elf standing there, he will lead you to Ebron.
Yeah I just randomly talked to the that Elf had no idea he was even important. lol

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Have you considered implementing the new game + at the end of the "current" main mission (mostly to unlock bad / god path cg)?
Difficult to implement, but I'm too far aware from the end of the game, to really think about a new game+ at the moment. :D

Reactions: Dharkie29

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
Difficult to implement, but I'm too far aware from the end of the game, to really think about a new game+ at the moment. :D
I think you do not understand me
(stupid google translator:p ) I mean that if you plan to add a reset of the routes or something like "new game +" when the player reaches for example the mission of the last chance so that you can unlock the cg of the good / bad routes, so you give them opportunities to see the 2 versions while you continue the development of the story (this way you would give something to entertain while we wait for the new versions) All this is only a suggestion, but a certain minority like to unlock everything for himself instead of asking for the save with said thing unlocked

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I think you do not understand me
(stupid google translator:p ) I mean that if you plan to add a reset of the routes or something like "new game +" when the player reaches for example the mission of the last chance so that you can unlock the cg of the good / bad routes, so you give them opportunities to see the 2 versions while you continue the development of the story (this way you would give something to entertain while we wait for the new versions) All this is only a suggestion, but a certain minority like to unlock everything for himself instead of asking for the save with said thing unlocked
AH! Okay, my bad. :D Now I get what you mean.
Making all scenes available via events is difficult, as the switches/variables were often made in a way, that both options can't exist together. A re-work of all scenes with multiple routes would be necessary for this.
It similar for resets. Since a lot of things are done during the events, and sometimes in connections to events of other characters, a reset is always a tricky thing and bound to cause issues.
A different suggestion I got earlier was to unlock CGs of the good path in the CG room when you advance the bad path, and the other way around, so that everyone can see all scenes even without having the events connected to it. This way, choosing a path means you get what events you prefer to see, but you still get all sex scenes.
At least for one character, I was thinking about implementing a choice later in her events, that allows you to switch from good path to bad or the other way around once.

In the end, I'm aware of people asking for such options, and haven't fully decide on what to do about it yet.

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
AH! Okay, my bad. :D Now I get what you mean.
Making all scenes available via events is difficult, as the switches/variables were often made in a way, that both options can't exist together. A re-work of all scenes with multiple routes would be necessary for this.
It similar for resets. Since a lot of things are done during the events, and sometimes in connections to events of other characters, a reset is always a tricky thing and bound to cause issues.
A different suggestion I got earlier was to unlock CGs of the good path in the CG room when you advance the bad path, and the other way around, so that everyone can see all scenes even without having the events connected to it. This way, choosing a path means you get what events you prefer to see, but you still get all sex scenes.
At least for one character, I was thinking about implementing a choice later in her events, that allows you to switch from good path to bad or the other way around once.

In the end, I'm aware of people asking for such options, and haven't fully decide on what to do about it yet.
as they suggested it would be fine, "once you complete the good path the bad will be unlocked and the other way around or unlocked at the beginning" but I think you should take a vote or something like that (by the way I like the dialogue when an npc asks that you bring him something and you already have it in your pocket:D)

KnighT44

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone know why I cant recruit Chiyo even though I killed the guards that were trying to rape her?

And to make the Armor Breaking weapon I need katryx ore and for that I need to enter to Dhranholl mine by getting permit from Commander Walcot but I cant find him in Whitestone Citadel as walkthrough suggests, where is he?

darkblackbad

Dec 28, 2019
help, i cant proceed to second attack quest...

I dont know guys.. what i need to do next?

edit : could i have what variable control the prequisite of the event?

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Anyone know why I cant recruit Chiyo even though I killed the guards that were trying to rape her?

And to make the Armor Breaking weapon I need katryx ore and for that I need to enter to Dhranholl mine by getting permit from Commander Walcot but I cant find him in Whitestone Citadel as walkthrough suggests, where is he?
She should've joined your group directly after defeating the guards. If she didn't, something went wrong for you. oO I have never heard of such a problem with the event. Is she still at the storage where the guards tried to rape her or what happened?

When you enter the big building at Whitestone Citadel, go up north to a second map. He's the guy standing in the sleeping chambers, when you go up north from the entrance.

how do I get hellhound in hide and seek?
Hellhound sometimes stands in places that you can't reach, and watches you. Get used to it. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
She should've joined your group directly after defeating the guards. If she didn't, something went wrong for you. oO I have never heard of such a problem with the event. Is she still at the storage where the guards tried to rape her or what happened?

When you enter the big building at Whitestone Citadel, go up north to a second map. He's the guy standing in the sleeping chambers, when you go up north from the entrance.

Hellhound sometimes stands in places that you can't reach, and watches you. Get used to it. ;)
in walkthrough it says find the 12 but in the game I have to look for 13 people. (hide n seek) Its a bug I guess. I can't complete the quest if that's the case.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes