Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
20.11.30 Bug or not?

Country Research
Improved Amusement
It looks I can`t upgrade max (I think I have improved it 4 or more)?

Glen`s Exam (Quest 124)
In House
Books & Colors
When you use the Riddle key
You can go up. When you try to go east the Crystals are invisable there I think you can´t enter east.

Gold Dagger recept
Steel Dagger is wrong you need a Nice Dagger

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I see a pregnancy tag there.
How many heroines can get pregnant in this game?
Also how much content is there?
From what I can tell all female characters present except the monstergirls located in the farm(dont know if the sphinx can) can get pregnant

Well for content lots gotten 50+ hours in on this game and haven't finished it yet.

Reactions: f95cuckhold

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I suggest that the NTR tag be added to this game.
It doesn't matter if it's Girl x Guy, Girl X Girl, Guy x Guy, or any other kind of combination. If it's behind the MC's back or without the MC's consent and the MC is not involved, it's NTR of some kind.

I am specifically being vague in my description so as not to present spoilers, nor am I kink-shaming or otherwise complaining, just trying to offer constructive criticism.

As a second point; For many, "skipping through a scene" is not the same as "avoiding the scene". I've read that as a suggestion in this thread, as a way of 'dealing with' the content that one may not be into.

For myself, I have tried this game and will not be playing/following it in the future. Some genuinely good content here, but also a lot of content that I don't enjoy. With so many other games on F95, it's easy for me as a player to be picky.

Good Luck to the Dev's

Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Julius691

Jun 1, 2017
Where can I report Bugs/Exploits? Found one with the Skilltree. And I don't know if it was reported or not.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where can I report Bugs/Exploits? Found one with the Skilltree. And I don't know if it was reported or not.
You can write it here, on any other page where I post the game, or on discord at in the #bugs channel.

Julius691

Jun 1, 2017
Whenever I use 3 skill points to buy either the "increase the effect of all present items" from Ryen's Skilltree or "Improved Presents" from Sandra's Skilltree, both talent's get activated. Same with reset, reseting one reset's the other. When I'm buying the talent from Sandra's tree and then reset the talent from Ryen I get 5 skillpoints, even though both skill's cost 3 each. It does not work the other way around (when buying Ryen's skill first, no matter wich you reset, you only get 3). I don't know if this is only a problem with my save or for everyone since I didn't have time to start a new game to try it out. I hope everything is understandable since english is not my first language.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Whenever I use 3 skill points to buy either the "increase the effect of all present items" from Ryen's Skilltree or "Improved Presents" from Sandra's Skilltree, both talent's get activated. Same with reset, reseting one reset's the other. When I'm buying the talent from Sandra's tree and then reset the talent from Ryen I get 5 skillpoints, even though both skill's cost 3 each. It does not work the other way around (when buying Ryen's skill first, no matter wich you reset, you only get 3). I don't know if this is only a problem with my save or for everyone since I didn't have time to start a new game to try it out. I hope everything is understandable since english is not my first language.
I'll take a look at it. Thanks for the info. :)

On maid Ryias girl list who is the last one on the top? I can't seem to find her
You're missing Grime. She is one of the slaves that can be bought from the thieves guild. She only becomes available on the screen of Ryia when you make Grime a maid.

Even with the guide I have no idea where Mirel's bow is. lmao
Inside of the elf village Ebron is a path to the east, which brings you to the forest in which you can meet the Earthspirit. After her dialog, go further east on the map to find a chest with Mirel's bow.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I'll take a look at it. Thanks for the info. :)

You're missing Grime. She is one of the slaves that can be bought from the thieves guild. She only becomes available on the screen of Ryia when you make Grime a maid.

Inside of the elf village Ebron is a path to the east, which brings you to the forest in which you can meet the Earthspirit. After her dialog, go further east on the map to find a chest with Mirel's bow.
The village isn't where the guide map shows so I can't enter it unless I have to do something to trigger the village to appear. :unsure:

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
Have you considered implementing the new game + at the end of the "current" main mission (mostly to unlock bad / god path cg)?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes