paulz09

Mar 10, 2020
O
Did you perhaps use the update files? The update files contain only the files that have changed since the last update, so if you use it on an older version, you're missing files.
Ohhhh I see I must've misunderstood thanks I'll try to find older versions and update it btw one more question if I use the saves I have from an older version will it still work?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ohhhh I see I must've misunderstood thanks I'll try to find older versions and update it btw one more question if I use the saves I have from an older version will it still work?
Yes, saves from older version still work after updates.
The safest option would be to re-download the full game version, and move your save files from the www/save folder of the old game to the new game. This way you'd be certain to have all files.

paulz09

Mar 10, 2020
Yes, saves from older version still work after updates.
The safest option would be to re-download the full game version, and move your save files from the www/save folder of the old game to the new game. This way you'd be certain to have all files.
yeah I did just that and it worked! thanks dude

Reactions: RyenSaotome

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Amazing game! Does anyone know any other similar game (even non-h games) where the setting is open world and story rich?
If you're looking for non-H games, then Dragon Quest is the way to go. Dragon Quest 5, 4, and 6 (play it in that order!) have the same style artwork/controls/concept as this game, and you can play them on your computer through the nintendo DS emulator (desmume) or on an actual nintendo. Also, try Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology (use your nintendo 3DS or the citra emulator).

The other Dragon Quest games are good but different art style – 1-3 if you like really really retro stuff, and the others if you like the Nintendo 3ds vibe (the newest game is on the Nintendo Switch, though.) Skip 9 and 10 though as they're really junk.

If you're looking for h-games with similar vibe, try Nanocontrol (download off this site, completed, but not nearly as open-world as this game.) You might also want to look into Era Hunter and Rodinka's Lewd Adventures, though the devs hardly update those games.

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
I don't know if this was intentional or not but I can't seem to get into the prison of aldlyn even though I managed to send the succubus from millwater there, have to say this was done even before entering the castle the first time exploring a little, and no, she's not in the castle dungeon

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I don't know if this was intentional or not but I can't seem to get into the prison of aldlyn even though I managed to send the succubus from millwater there, have to say this was done even before entering the castle the first time exploring a little, and no, she's not in the castle dungeon
She should be in the "secret prison" in your castle, in the cell in the top right corner in the area where also Lace is kept prisoner. Unless you picked to give her to the Begus soldiers, than you can meet her again at the Ironholm prison in Begus, but her events there don't continue yet.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
She should be in the "secret prison" in your castle, in the cell in the top right corner in the area where also Lace is kept prisoner. Unless you picked to give her to the Begus soldiers, than you can meet her again at the Ironholm prison in Begus, but her events there don't continue yet.
Didn't expect there would be any other path for her which is why she was the only girl I made the dark choice for. Now I'm kind of glad I lost my save file even though I planned to restart eventually anyway for the quests I missed. (not counting the mutually exclusive ones)

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
no, i didn't give her to the army, i chose the dungeon option but she isn't there, probably because I did the event really early into the game

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
no, i didn't give her to the army, i chose the dungeon option but she isn't there, probably because I did the event really early into the game
It's doesn't matter if the event is done early or late.
Perhaps something is wrong with your game files? Have you tried to re-download the full game, to make sure you have everything?

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
I'll give my latest save so you can check what's wrong if you like, like I said she's in the regular prison in aldlyn and all my files are correct

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'll give my latest save so you can check what's wrong if you like, like I said she's in the regular prison in aldlyn and all my files are correct
Irinlia was at the prison in the city. I assume you did her event before Ryen "discovered" the secret prison, in which case she is sent to that prison, from which you can later send her to your secret prison. But for some reason, the soldier blocking the door hasn't moved to the right to allow you to enter the prison, which should've happened during the clemency plea quest. Which, according to your save file, should already be done.
Not sure what caused this issue, but I changed the necessary value, to bring Irinlia to your secret prison. You can now proceed with her events.

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
Irinlia was at the prison in the city. I assume you did her event before Ryen "discovered" the secret prison, in which case she is sent to that prison, from which you can later send her to your secret prison. But for some reason, the soldier blocking the door hasn't moved to the right to allow you to enter the prison, which should've happened during the clemency plea quest. Which, according to your save file, should already be done.
Not sure what caused this issue, but I changed the necessary value, to bring Irinlia to your secret prison. You can now proceed with her events.
Thank you, I suppose this was because I've done that quest along bringing her to the prison before actually accepting it which probably has broken a check or two allowing me to enter the prison that time but not entering again

czoko004

May 16, 2017
Could You help me decide? I think I will create a dungeon for the game, but I need some feedback

• Red Heart
Reactions: Genji

nah13047

Nov 28, 2018
so just started the new version and in the cheat book the option to reset morikos path is gone is there a way to still do that

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
hello, I always got freeze at this scene, anyone know how to solve?
I don't know why or how this happens for some people, but I heard it a few times before, so I'll change the event in the next update in order to ensure it won't happen again.

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
can some please explain to me how to use item synthesis. Nevermind i figured it out.

New question, does impregnation have a follow up? like do they give birth after certain amount of time?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes