Jack Oximourn

Nov 6, 2018
I've always seen this game around but have never actually played it, looks like fun but I just gotta wonder, how is the soundtrack for the game? I'm a sucker when it comes to music.

Varun73

Sep 5, 2018
Did you copy the saves from an old version but forgot the .global file by chance?
Else something that works is to move the saves out of the folder, create new saves in those save slots, and then overwrite the new saves with the old ones. The preview in the loading screen will be wrong at first, but that's fixed after loading and saving them again.

Saves on android are somewhere in the system folder of the phone, and to my knowledge can't be reached without rooting the phone.
You can update the game on android with the .apk file without loosing your progress.
That is the problem! I uninstalled after completing the previous update thinking that I could copy past the old saves into the new version but even after installing the latest version now I can't use my old saves as there is no folder outside the system files! And man playing more than 60 hours of the game really seems a big task again haha
is there any other way I could use the saves?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I've always seen this game around but have never actually played it, looks like fun but I just gotta wonder, how is the soundtrack for the game? I'm a sucker when it comes to music.
Maybe just give it a try and figure it out yourself? I think it's difficult for others to know, if you'd like the soundtrack. Music taste can be different. ^^
Some people commented that they liked the music, but most is basic stuff. Nothing too fancy.

That is the problem! I uninstalled after completing the previous update thinking that I could copy past the old saves into the new version but even after installing the latest version now I can't use my old saves as there is no folder outside the system files! And man playing more than 60 hours of the game really seems a big task again haha
is there any other way I could use the saves?
So you uninstalled the game instead of updating it and now the saves are gone? I'm afraid, if that's the case, you probably can't get your saves back. I know that on some phones they remain even when you uninstall the game, but that doesn't seem to work on all android systems/phones.

Reactions: Genji

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
how i can delet the persistant file lime renpy game, so all of the save can be delete and gone from game, but without delete all of files game, if i delete files on the "saves" folder it can be their not display ingame[blank/zero] save?

Varun73

Sep 5, 2018
Maybe just give it a try and figure it out yourself? I think it's difficult for others to know, if you'd like the soundtrack. Music taste can be different. ^^
Some people commented that they liked the music, but most is basic stuff. Nothing too fancy.

So you uninstalled the game instead of updating it and now the saves are gone? I'm afraid, if that's the case, you probably can't get your saves back. I know that on some phones they remain even when you uninstall the game, but that doesn't seem to work on all android systems/phones.
Yeah have space issues so manage it by often uninstalling and re-installing. Didn't know that some games have their saves folder saved in system files! Would try to play again! Thanks for letting me know btw otherwise I'd be always confused about finding the saves folder lol

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Hi I wanted to ask if someone can give me save file ( I pretty much was close to the ending of quest fragment hunt)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Any link for update from older versions? Link for doesn't work (Latest on mine is 20.08.10)

unit608

Sep 23, 2020
Ive played for a bit does this have any other scenes that are animated apart from the fertalition scenes

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes