RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
no sex animated only Cgs?
A few scenes are animated, but the majority is normal CGs.

I am curious if anyone knows how close this game is to being "done". It seems so large when I tried it that I don't really want to invest time into it until there is completely put together with endings.
It'll still take several more years before everything is done.

huh, was unable to activate the latest scene, had already done the scene with the refugees chief at the farm where the witch is at
Are you perhaps missing one of the 12 party members? You need all of them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Genji

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
I met flaire
You have to wait for her story to progress. If i remember correctly you wait until the mission where you take down the assassins hideout in begus. There you need to imprison her and then you get the scene.
I forgot but there's another requirement.

shunpei

Jul 7, 2019
Anyone know how to meet lili half angel demon?

I know i can meet her at pumumu but i totally forgot what kind conditions to make her appear

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Flaire have bad route and good route.Imprison for bad route and let go for good route.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Keeping my fingers crossed for this game. I wish creator won't get "burnt out" before finishing it (like many others sadly did) especially since this one is GIANT. I've played it one year ago, would give 5/5. That being said - im not playing this again until it's finished (or abandonned... plz don't let this happen)

Freak19

Aug 21, 2018
I
You have to wait for her story to progress. If i remember correctly you wait until the mission where you take down the assassins hideout in begus. There you need to imprison her and then you get the scene.
I forgot but there's another requirement.
I have her in prison and all she says is you'll never get away with this betreyal

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I

I have her in prison and all she says is you'll never get away with this betreyal
You gotta enslave Lace (girl with armour that's immune to everything BUT kathyrix ore), and complete Lace's bad end too. Then you gotta grow tentacles in the gladiator pit bottom floor of castle dungeon (ask the guard near the gladiator pit, then get some at top floor of tower of courage.). Then you get tentacle scene if you interact with the tentacles.

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Got a small problem, my saves don't show up in the game's continue menu. Is there something I'm missing or is this happening to everyone? If it's something wrong with my save's than can I get a save from before this latest update?

Varun73

Sep 5, 2018
Hi, where and by what name is the saves folder made for this game? I can't find any save folder even after saving the games in Android. Generally all the save folders are created under Android /Data in files but couldn't find any for this one. Please help so that I can download the old saves and proceed

Jul 28, 2017
What scene are you talking about? The new scenes with Rina&Rena triggered immediately for me in your save file without problem.
Huh, sorry got mixed up, thought was supposed to occur at bitterroot farm instead of orchel, no idea how i got that brain fart, sorry for any inconvenience caused

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Got a small problem, my saves don't show up in the game's continue menu. Is there something I'm missing or is this happening to everyone? If it's something wrong with my save's than can I get a save from before this latest update?
Did you copy the saves from an old version but forgot the .global file by chance?
Else something that works is to move the saves out of the folder, create new saves in those save slots, and then overwrite the new saves with the old ones. The preview in the loading screen will be wrong at first, but that's fixed after loading and saving them again.

Hi, where and by what name is the saves folder made for this game? I can't find any save folder even after saving the games in Android. Generally all the save folders are created under Android /Data in files but couldn't find any for this one. Please help so that I can download the old saves and proceed
Saves on android are somewhere in the system folder of the phone, and to my knowledge can't be reached without rooting the phone.
You can update the game on android with the .apk file without loosing your progress.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey guys how to get lind sex scene and I did everything but the sex scene
Have you upgraded your army in the dialog with Lind? (Paid a lot of gold and then waited a long time until a new dialog appeared?)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes