May 9, 2020
Nah dude,I doubt he want to stay alive forever.Remember,most of his girls have a shorter life span than him.Witnessing his lovers died one by one will be too much for him.Eventhough,they died because of natural cause.I cant imagine a life without Tsubaki tbh.:cry:Then,again there is a next descendant,their children but it will not be the same.
Just let Vampire give Tsubaki a lil bite

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Its weird when you have daughters only.I prefer variety.Some get boys some get girls.
It's a harem game so it's not weird at all. I doubt there will be many people that want more males in a harem game.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
So what is "510465_Screen_86.png" exactly? I don't remember there being any customization in this game or really any game that uses this engine lol

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So what is "510465_Screen_86.png" exactly? I don't remember there being any customization in this game or really any game that uses this engine lol
It's from the last christmas special. You can customize a girl with a bunch of outfits, hairstyle, colors and such, and then have a CG sex scene with the exact girl that you created. But she is not a character you can otherwise see in the game or interact with, she is limited to that event and scene.

Anybody have latest walk through?
Version 20.09.01 is the most recent walkthrough:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Nah dude,I doubt he want to stay alive forever.Remember,most of his girls have a shorter life span than him.Witnessing his lovers died one by one will be too much for him.Eventhough,they died because of natural cause.I cant imagine a life without Tsubaki tbh.:cry:Then,again there is a next descendant,their children but it will not be the same.
I KNEW IT YOU ARE PLANNING HIS DEATH!!!! TREASON!!! GUARDS!!! GUARDS ARREST THIS PERSON!!!

Talking seriously now if he were to figure out how to live forever he could just make the other girls the same way too. Infinite fun and sex for all time.

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I KNEW IT YOU ARE PLANNING HIS DEATH!!!! TREASON!!! GUARDS!!! GUARDS ARREST THIS PERSON!!!

Talking seriously now if he were to figure out how to live forever he could just make the other girls the same way too. Infinite fun and sex for all time.
Agree, he'll probably find a way to immortality...and if that doesn't work, you can always invade heaven....:sneaky: sexy angels?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
You can't get past the boulder trap. And you're missing nothing, as there is nothing behind the trap. ^^

After the time skip, but that content hasn't been made yet, and won't get done this year.

Given from what I've done so far, do you really think I'd stop there?
choosing a gender for ryen's children is a good option and hoped that it will be added.. also how's kayelinth? does she gonna have a new content soon?

jhonyk10

Apr 16, 2018
guys, does anyone have the complete game save updated? because the save that is marked on the game page does not work for me

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Radaghast fight is bugged. The first time it didn't change shape, in my second try it changed just once, and I don't really wanna keep trying if it will keep getting stuck like this, so I'll wait until this is fixed.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Correct. The cowgirl, lamia, Raijuu and i think the weak mummy have no scene yet. You can check the CG room to see what characters have scenes. If you have everyone there it means that the others don't have a scene yet. :D

I added an image with the loot of the Spire. There are 4 unique recipes in the metal chest.

Don't remember a fire flower atm. If it's for crafting it's probably the drop of a monster. Or what event do you need it for?
I have a question in regards to your picture about the raid loot in this post. The metal chest currently contains 3 legendary items ingame? Is this correct or does it currently only have the widowmaker recipe in it? I'm asking becuase I'm hard grinding this two fire bosses a lot lately and while I , mostly, have any other legendary loot already I am not able to get the slavery deed and the omnious potion recipe out of this metal chest. It's already frustrating...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Radaghast fight is bugged. The first time it didn't change shape, in my second try it changed just once, and I don't really wanna keep trying if it will keep getting stuck like this, so I'll wait until this is fixed.
Yes, that battle is buggy at the moment. I'll fix this in the next update.

I have a question in regards to your picture about the raid loot in this post. The metal chest currently contains 3 legendary items ingame? Is this correct or does it currently only have the widowmaker recipe in it? I'm asking becuase I'm hard grinding this two fire bosses a lot lately and while I , mostly, have any other legendary loot already I am not able to get the slavery deed and the omnious potion recipe out of this metal chest. It's already frustrating...
There is only the widowmaker recipe as legendary drop in the metal chest. The picture you saw was probably from before the system was finished, and therefore wasn't fully accurate. I had those other legendaries planned for the metal chest, but they were never implemented.

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
just been over to the patreon and noticed this for renryuu ascension

This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.

Ooooof :S,
Hopefully Ryen's not going to have to bend the knee to patreons bollocks and kill half the content that the game will/could get :(

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
There is only the widowmaker recipe as legendary drop in the metal chest. The picture you saw was probably from before the system was finished, and therefore wasn't fully accurate. I had those other legendaries planned for the metal chest, but they were never implemented.
God damn... All these runs...for just some weak love potions... NOOOOO!!!

Thanks a lot! Sadly these two items are not implemented yet. Would have liked to see what the slavery deed would bring us.

Some other question: Declaring war to a country is this already possible? And I suppose that you are planning a quest route with the princess, Jeanne, of Begus, to get rid of the church's power completely?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
just been over to the patreon and noticed this for renryuu ascension

This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.

Ooooof :S,
Hopefully Ryen's not going to have to bend the knee to patreons bollocks and kill half the content that the game will/could get :(
Has been like that for almost a month now. :D I have already migrated to and was going to make it public with the next update. ;)

God damn... All these runs...for just some weak love potions... NOOOOO!!!

Thanks a lot! Sadly these two items are not implemented yet. Would have liked to see what the slavery deed would bring us.

Some other question: Declaring war to a country is this already possible? And I suppose that you are planning a quest route with the princess, Jeanne, of Begus, to get rid of the church's power completely?
No, the war system is not implemented and won't be for a while. I want to finish most other things in the countries first, before making a system that causes major changes.
The political events for Begus are not done yet and will continue later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Genji and Vimtoking
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes