Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
In the underground, between central and begus (the dungeon below witton where we also meet Sandra and Bob), there are two ways going up north. The left path of this is blocket by a boulder which can't be removed. Also Trey then asking us to return.
The second, right, path is a one time only path where we are moving north until three boulders came down which can't be avoided and if we get hit, we're waking up in front of the dungeon. After that the right path is also blocket by these three boulders which we can't interact further.
Is it intended to not going there or am I missing something?

Reactions: KokoKy

KokoKy

Mar 31, 2020
When shall I see my kids?
Damn I have finished all quests and upgrade all castle and stuff. I wanna see my Kin. My sons. My breeds.plz tell me

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Damn I have finished all quests and upgrade all castle and stuff. I wanna see my Kin. My sons. My breeds.plz tell me
Hate to break it to you (not really though), but they are all daughters. (Not serious, but I would prefer that though, who knows maybe it will be an option of choosing the gender of the children, if it is I am making them daughters, personal preference).

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hate to break it to you (not really though), but they are all daughters. (Not serious, but I would prefer that though, who knows maybe it will be an option of choosing the gender of the children, if it is I am making them daughters, personal preference).
Since this game is no longer on Patreon, does that mean we might be able to fuck our kin:sneaky:?? (especially the monster girls, you could re-use the pics...)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Since this game is no longer on Patreon, does that mean we might be able to fuck our kin:sneaky:?? (especially the monster girls, you could re-use the pics...)
Well I didn't say that earlier for that reason, it is just a personal preference of mine if the character I am playing as were to have children I would prefer to have daughters. But that's just me.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
In the underground, between central and begus (the dungeon below witton where we also meet Sandra and Bob), there are two ways going up north. The left path of this is blocket by a boulder which can't be removed. Also Trey then asking us to return.
The second, right, path is a one time only path where we are moving north until three boulders came down which can't be avoided and if we get hit, we're waking up in front of the dungeon. After that the right path is also blocket by these three boulders which we can't interact further.
Is it intended to not going there or am I missing something?
You can't get past the boulder trap. And you're missing nothing, as there is nothing behind the trap. ^^

After the time skip, but that content hasn't been made yet, and won't get done this year.

Given from what I've done so far, do you really think I'd stop there?

• Haha
Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG
May 9, 2020
I'm trying to fight Lace at the Drunken cave but the armor crushing skill isn't added to Ryen after equipping the Katryx blade. Any help?
I don't think you actually have to equip the weapon but it shouldn't change a thing.
Have you tried scrolling down? If you have over 6 abilities there will be a small arrow to go down your ability list.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Its weird when you have daughters only.I prefer variety.Some get boys some get girls.

May 9, 2020
Having sons that turn adult seems to be very bad for the expected life span of dads though in games on this forum. :p
#DADLIVESMATTER
Its weird when you have daughters only.I prefer variety.Some get boys some get girls.
Hmmmm..................nah. Daughters all the way!!!
Y'all forgetting that Lady Akira can just genderswap the kids if push comes to shove.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
But I prefer my successor to be a Men.Like Ryen.If all of it are girls.It doesnt make sense though.Just make like 15% boy and 85 % girls.or 20/80. :unsure: male population are less in the first place.:LUL:Variety like 2 of Ryen group are men,while the others are girl.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
But I prefer my successor to be a Men.Like Ryen.If all of it are girls.It doesnt make sense though.Just make like 15% boy and 85 % girls.or 20/80. :unsure: male population are less in the first place.:LUL:Variety like 2 of Ryen group are men,while the others are girl.
What is this?!?! You claim that Ryen is in need of successor?!?! That he will die!?!? You dare to speak ill of the king!?!?! Are you plotting his demise!?!? Are you secretly a traitor!?!? Conspiracy!!! THIS IS TREASON!!!

(I am not serious and mean no harm and I somewhat see your point it is just a personal preference of mine, and who knows maybe Ryen will find the key to immortality, crazy stuff happens)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
What is this?!?! You claim that Ryen is in need of successor?!?! That he will die!?!? You dare to speak ill of the king!?!?! Are you plotting his demise!?!? Are you secretly a traitor!?!? Conspiracy!!! THIS IS TREASON!!!

(I am not serious and mean no harm and I somewhat see your point it is just a personal preference of mine, and who knows maybe Ryen will find the key to immortality, crazy stuff happens)
Nah dude,I doubt he want to stay alive forever.Remember,most of his girls have a shorter life span than him.Witnessing his lovers died one by one will be too much for him.Eventhough,they died because of natural cause.I cant imagine a life without Tsubaki tbh.:cry:Then,again there is a next descendant,their children but it will not be the same.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes