Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm having trouble not seeing what I'm missing for Dea and Neya the fruit vampire when it comes to unlocking their sex scenes. I've already managed to reunite Dea with her sister and according to the guide I talk to someone at Dea's shrine in southern central but the only two people there don't mention anything for advancing her story. Also with Neya I can't seem to advance further after she got into a fight with a cat. Are those two dependent on any other quests from Dorgeria?

T0X1C_DUD3

Mar 22, 2019
I know what a fetish is, you just made what you were trying to say very confusing to me with the line: "like a beautiful animated live2d game may just be an ordinary sex game with only dicks in the pussy". You made it sounds like you can't find your fetishes in an animated 2dcg game, which I found very hard to believe. You made it seem like the RPG aspect amplified your fetishes.
It does not amplify anything, but fetish is something that's very specific, it may be an object, it may be a sexual act, It may as well is just a toy, but it's very specific, we have all kinds of tags in F95zone like hundreds of them, and some of them were very specific like anal sex, oral sex, group sex, some of them were just a general sex relationship or behaviour like BDSM, incest etc, it could be just an element, for ex. like futa, furry. When they start mixing together it's even more complicated, what Im talking about is that a game that has the element or object that fits your fetishes, and they are perfectly balanced to the degree you like, regardless of whether its a RPG game or Unity game.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
who can only use cell phones using animated scenes why not on a PC?
Some people had problems with animated scenes on cell phones. That's why I asked. Usually the animation works fine on PC.

I'm looking format thieves guild in any town such thremten and newkungu. Anybody know how to reach them plz
Build the police HQ, go there on the overview map, upgrade it, re-enter the map to finish the update, then go to the Aldlyn city board to get a note from the police officer Moriko. Her events will bring you to the thieves guild.

I'm having trouble not seeing what I'm missing for Dea and Neya the fruit vampire when it comes to unlocking their sex scenes. I've already managed to reunite Dea with her sister and according to the guide I talk to someone at Dea's shrine in southern central but the only two people there don't mention anything for advancing her story. Also with Neya I can't seem to advance further after she got into a fight with a cat. Are those two dependent on any other quests from Dorgeria?
Did you have the event with Dea on the Amaranthe beach yet? If not, then you might still need to go there, or build the clinic on the overview map, or continue the events with Grey.
You need to unlock the beach for Neya as well.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
stupid question: why mira sprite is bad compared to hcg and on the beach scene?? she looks like a different person from there.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
stupid question: why mira sprite is bad compared to hcg and on the beach scene?? she looks like a different person from there.
You mean the full body image? Maybe the change of artists and a higher budget has something to do with the different style and quality. ^^ The full body CG image for Mira is about 3-4 years old.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Some people had problems with animated scenes on cell phones. That's why I asked. Usually the animation works fine on PC.

Build the police HQ, go there on the overview map, upgrade it, re-enter the map to finish the update, then go to the Aldlyn city board to get a note from the police officer Moriko. Her events will bring you to the thieves guild.

Did you have the event with Dea on the Amaranthe beach yet? If not, then you might still need to go there, or build the clinic on the overview map, or continue the events with Grey.
You need to unlock the beach for Neya as well.
Funny you would say that because I completely forgot about the beach was already available to me for a long time. By luck I was exploring the harbor without any clear goal and stumbled on the port that leads to the beach. That answered my question without even realizing it. But now I see another problem with the succubus and Lace. I think I made the wrong decision to hand over the succubus to authorities and tried to show mercy on Lace. Did that lock me out of their special scenes? I was trying to avoid as much rape scenes as I could since I'm not a big fan of rape.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Funny you would say that because I completely forgot about the beach was already available to me for a long time. By luck I was exploring the harbor without any clear goal and stumbled on the port that leads to the beach. That answered my question without even realizing it. But now I see another problem with the succubus and Lace. I think I made the wrong decision to hand over the succubus to authorities and tried to show mercy on Lace. Did that lock me out of their special scenes? I was trying to avoid as much rape scenes as I could since I'm not a big fan of rape.
Yes, you can't get the "special" scene with both of them, when they're not both in your prison.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Yes, you can't get the "special" scene with both of them, when they're not both in your prison.
Damn I was afraid of that. Thanks Ryen for clearing that up. By the way I love your game as it's the first time I played it ever. I have high hopes for you and maybe if I can afford it I'll try to support you as your creation shows a lot of promise. I hope this next question isn't a bother but how often do updates appear? Once a month or 2 or 3 months? I just want a general idea so I can keep an eye on it and see if it's worth donating to you.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Damn I was afraid of that. Thanks Ryen for clearing that up. By the way I love your game as it's the first time I played it ever. I have high hopes for you and maybe if I can afford it I'll try to support you as your creation shows a lot of promise. I hope this next question isn't a bother but how often do updates appear? Once a month or 2 or 3 months? I just want a general idea so I can keep an eye on it and see if it's worth donating to you.
I'd like to make an update every 2 weeks, but in the last few month I was too busy to realize that. Every 3-4 weeks might be more realistic at the moment.
Due to the suspention of my patreon page, there is currently no place to support me, apart from the "pay what you want" option on itch. But something new will be available soon. :)

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I've heard about the suspension because of incest related content. While I'm sorry that happened at least you have other options that will give you more freedom with what you really want to take your game's direction towards. I'm sure you have a lot more planned than what patreon will allow based on your vague hints and some of the content I've come across already from your current game build. However I can help within my limits I will try my best to support your game.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

abekongen123

May 12, 2017
I'm missing 3x Blue Flower Crystals for the quest "Lielle's Ancient Demon". I can't seem to find them, I would have thought they would be ontop of the blue flowers in the challenge tower, but the floors only contain flowers with Purple Flower Crystal and Red Flower Crystals while the blue flowers are empty. Do anyone know where to find the blue ones?

abekongen123

May 12, 2017
I'm missing 3x Blue Flower Crystals for the quest "Lielle's Ancient Demon". I can't seem to find them, I would have thought they would be ontop of the blue flowers in the challenge tower, but the floors only contain flowers with Purple Flower Crystal and Red Flower Crystals while the blue flowers are empty. Do anyone know where to find the blue ones?
Never mind, I found them. There are some blue flowers with crystals in the lower right corner of the second floor of the challenge area

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes