RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey Ryen what happen to patreon and how we want to know the development of the game now
The patreon page was suspended because of a violation against their community guidelines. Most likely due to questionable content in the game.
I'll still continue the development the same as before, and post the game here and on other pages.
The best place for news and updates is the discord server at
I'm working on an alternative to patreon. I'll post the details once it's done.

Reactions: Genji

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I know that now there's a "no restictions" type of thing, but apart from the sometime in the future family stuff, I hope the game won't change much and remains largely or somewhat the same.

cameron04

Jul 6, 2019
can someone tell me how to beat the radaghast boss in lielles event? I spent 2 hours beat it in to the ground then I thought it might be a boss you were supposed to lose too, so I let that happen and got a game over screen. is there some kind of secret?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
can someone tell me how to beat the radaghast boss in lielles event? I spent 2 hours beat it in to the ground then I thought it might be a boss you were supposed to lose too, so I let that happen and got a game over screen. is there some kind of secret?
Usually he should change his shape twice, once you've done enough damage. I assume the trigger doesn't always work for some reason. I'll take a look at it.

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
How to unlock the chest on right side of fire raid inside spire of courage? I got max the picklock skill.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How to unlock the chest on right side of fire raid inside spire of courage? I got max the picklock skill.
Sandra's lockpick skill needs to be at 50 or higher, and she obviously needs to be in your party. There are no other requirements for that chest.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
np. There should definitely be one in the tower of the spirit of magic, and probably one in the northern kingdoms castle.

phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
So.... uh I'm kinda lost, played this game months ago, and I kinda forgot some things, more specifically, where do I find the overview map?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes