quake123

Mar 15, 2018
This was actually added to the last full version update folder that Ryen uploaded.
The latest walkthrough

Casu Consulto

Jun 22, 2017
I am getting a freeze in the 20-11-09 version when encountering Hellhound for the first time beneath Old Witton, during the cutscene where she hops around saying MASTER! Anyone else encounter this issue?

May 21, 2017
The walkthough for Lielle :

-go down and walk until you see a switch,pull it.
-there is only one way to next switch(left at the start).
-bottom left switch, pull it and go to next map.
-easy puzzle, just chase fire to carpet.
-flip the switch to get the chest, then flip it back.
-keep follow the path you will ended up at the right of the starting point, with only one possible switch, flip it.
-flip the second switch, then the third switch, then flip the first switch again(this raise the spike below and lower the spike at the left.)
-go up from starting point, and up for mini game to get magic apple.
-flip the switch at the right side, and the switch surround by spike can be flip.
-Now just found your way to the stair at the top.
-Fight the boss//Debug attack doesn't work.//

The part i dont get is this:
-flip the switch at the right side, and the switch surround by spike can be flip.

Right where????? right of the minigame??? or right of the Starting point???? or right of bottom side???? i've spent 3 fucking days trying to figure this out and i still have no fucking idea what to do. uppon which there are monster repeatedly getting in the way. FUCK THIS SHIT....!!!!!!!!

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The walkthough for Lielle :

-go down and walk until you see a switch,pull it.
-there is only one way to next switch(left at the start).
-bottom left switch, pull it and go to next map.
-easy puzzle, just chase fire to carpet.
-flip the switch to get the chest, then flip it back.
-keep follow the path you will ended up at the right of the starting point, with only one possible switch, flip it.
-flip the second switch, then the third switch, then flip the first switch again(this raise the spike below and lower the spike at the left.)
-Now just found your way to the stair at the top.
-Fight the boss//Debug attack doesn't work.//

The part i dont get is this:

Right where????? right of the minigame??? or right of the Starting point???? or right of bottom side???? i've spent 3 fucking days trying to figure this out and i still have no fucking idea what to do. uppon which there are monster repeatedly getting in the way. FUCK THIS SHIT....!!!!!!!!
What walkthrough are you using? My official PDF walkthrough explains it differently, and with images:

You need to turn every switch once (to the left), but the switch in the flame riddle room has to be set back (after obtaining the chest). In the top right are 3 switches close to each other. The lowest of those three also needs to be turned back after the other two are active.
Lielle dungeon main room.png

Lielle dungeon flame room.png

If it was removed then how do I get the thief girl CG?
Yes, the reset for Moriko was removed.
Do you mean Flaire, the leader of the thieves guild? You can get her events regardless of what path you picked for Moriko.
Or if you mean the thief that runs way during the first event with Moriko, she can't be captured and disappears after the initial events.

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
Do you mean Flaire, the leader of the thieves guild? You can get her events regardless of what path you picked for Moriko.
Or if you mean the thief that runs way during the first event with Moriko, she can't be captured and disappears after the initial events.
Yes, flaire and the police girl, the events are not triggering no matter what i do

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yes, flaire and the police girl, the events are not triggering no matter what i do
From the update post of Flaire's event:
"New events for the Thremten thieves guild. It starts at the guild when you talk with Flaire. It requires that you advanced the main story to the point where you talked with commander at the Whitestone Citadel to get access to the Dhranholl mine for Katryx Ore (during the events to defeat Lace), you need to be either on Moriko's good path or when you raped her you need to have her second sex scene (which happens at the thieves guild), and you need to finish the events where Jenny was arrested and you investigate with police officer Nori to release her."

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
yeah, jenny is the girl with the muffler right? the right hand of flaire or smth? already did it last update or so i think... i'll try to roam around again and check things

May 21, 2017
What walkthrough are you using? My official PDF walkthrough explains it differently, and with images:

You need to turn every switch once (to the left), but the switch in the flame riddle room has to be set back (after obtaining the chest). In the top right are 3 switches close to each other. The lowest of those three also needs to be turned back after the other two are active.
View attachment 903706

View attachment 903707

I was going through the walk through thats in the google drive.

paulz09

Mar 10, 2020
does anyone know how to get the strategy battle system? I've read that you have to go back to where you met mire at the old barracks and meet a new character but whenever I go there the character isn't there

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
does anyone know how to get the strategy battle system? I've read that you have to go back to where you met mire at the old barracks and meet a new character but whenever I go there the character isn't there
Have you repaired the barracks on the overview map before going back inside?

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
is there any sexy events for dia mia sister if so all she says is shell pro tect her sister this time and i cant get them to perk so it goes ferther

paulz09

Mar 10, 2020
Have you updated your game version lately? Because there is no other condition for Jessy to appear, so you should be able to see her.
Yeah I recently got into it and updated it to the latest version the previous one I had was 20.05.09 and upgraded to the newest version one thing I forgot to mention is that I've used a save editor in the past only on currency and items though and I repaired the barracks at that time as well not sure if its the cause though

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yeah I recently got into it and updated it to the latest version the previous one I had was 20.05.09 and upgraded to the newest version one thing I forgot to mention is that I've used a save editor in the past only on currency and items though and I repaired the barracks at that time as well not sure if its the cause though
Did you perhaps use the update files? The update files contain only the files that have changed since the last update, so if you use it on an older version, you're missing files.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes