• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Same. I got everything exept the memory orbs from the bosses...if you're getting frustrated, go to the nature dungeon though. It's so easy. You basically can only get items via crafting; someone posted all the formulas on this forum. Just save before you craft, and then if you don't get a legendary, re-load the save and craft again till you get one :)
When I first saw the requirements for this dungeon I thought "This is it... The day I use a save editor for my main save has finally come!" since you would need quite a few materials but with the save before crafting gimmick I might not have to so thanks. Let's hope Ryen doesn't see this and decides to do something about it :eek:

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah, i checked the sheet after you posted it.
I know for certain that it came out of a chest for me on the far right side of the dungeon not the Queen. This might be a bug or it just might have to do with Orange chest containing all the loot because i also looted a 2nd Broken Grip despite that supposedly being fixed.
If you're playing the latest version then you might want to give RyenSaotome a heads up about that and also share your save with him. Both of those situations shouldn't normally occur.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If you're playing the latest version then you might want to give RyenSaotome a heads up about that and also share your save with him. Both of those situations shouldn't normally occur.
probably should ...
but here's the image of me holding both while i zip up the save data
Game_2021-03-15_14-43-33.png

No_1_Special

Jan 11, 2019
Normally I just lurk but seeing other people being helpful inspired me to try to be as well.
Took the save pasted by
Lolicon Kami
a page ago did some edits to it. De-impregnated everyone, unlocked all the scenes I could and added 99 Fertility potions to the inventory for fun as well. Load up file 1 for those edits, 16 is Kami's original uneditted.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
No_1_Special

Where is the impregnate and character unlocked located at? I have a couple that I can't seem to have sex with anymore and the police I missed as you have to rape her during that quest and there seems to be 2 that I missed finding during some quests. Most of them I got and saved before a sex scene and if they didn't get pregnant I just reloaded and tried again which usually resulted in a win.

Last edited:

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Putting all this info in a single place for the nature area:

Woolly​
Sparkling​
Rose​
Green​
Purple​
Black​
Brown​
Magic​
Organic​
Unusual cotton
Sparkling cotton
Thorny Rose
X​
X​
Unusual fish bait (magic trout)​
X​
Magic fiber
Mineral​
X​
X​
X​
Unusual Berry (hard flat fish)​
Hard Corn (spiked clam)​
X​
X​
Unusual weed
Mixed​
X​
X​
X​
X​
Unusual corn (waddling)​
Black wood branch
Dark wood branch
Chrome green fruit (chrome green catfish)​

X= seed/fertilizer combinations that result in nothing (so... don't do it)
(Parentheses)= obtained using the crop as fish bait (doesn't matter which fishing spot you choose), notice that the crops used as bait don't seem to serve for crafting
General armor
Magic armor
Light armor
Heavy armor
this is what you'll usually get, bar some exceptions (for example, the heavy armor combination can also result in a gun attachment or shield)

I suppose finding out the potential results is just a matter of sitting down and crafting a lot, on the plus side if you have the materials after successfully crafting something it offers the option of repeating with the same combination (though unless you've grinded/cheated a lot of materials I'd suggest against this, and just savescumming until you roll a legendary)
Results
Note: Once orange quality items have been acquired they cannot be acquired again. In cases where all possible orange items have been acquired the results are limited to purple quality or below.
Note2: Purple Quality is generally the most likely result... if just barely. Blue and Green Quality are equally likely. And Orange quality is significantly less likely than any other.

• General Armor
    (Unusual Cotton, Unusual Weed, Chrome Green Catfish)

1-in-3 chance each of creating a body piece, foot piece, or head piece. However, head pieces are limited to purple quality or less.
    `
    • Green Quality
      • Pretty Hat
      • Basic Shirt
      • Ugly Shoes
        `
    • Blue Quality
      • Elegant Hat
      • Proper Shirt
      • Fast Shoes
        `
    • Purple Quality
      • Nifty Hat
      • Splendid Shirt
      • Lightning Fast Shoes
        `
    • Orange Quality
      `
      • Body
        • Airini, Blessing of the Wind (if Mirel is Sniper)
        • Belduro, Nature's Protector (if Mirel is Druid)
        • Sir Swirl, Master of Evasion (if Mirel is neither or if either of the first two have already been acquired)
          `
      • Shoes
        • Running Shoes of Glory
          `
  • Magic Armor
    (Sparkling Cotton, Magic Fiber, Magic Trout)

1-in-15 chance of creating the Triple Force Emblem accessory. Otherwise there is a roughly 50/50 chance of creating a head piece or foot piece.
    `
    • Green Quality
      • Fancy Cap
      • Unusual Shoes
        `
    • Blue Quality
      • Magic Cap
      • Unusual Blue Shoes
        `
    • Purple Quality
      • Elegant Mage Hat
      • Unusual Purple Shoes
        `
    • Orange Quality
      `
      • Head
        • Two Face
        • Polka, A Fools Favorite (if Two Face has already been acquired)
          `
      • Shoes
        • Garganti, Socks of Destruction
        • Winnie, Mighty Protectors (if Garganti, Socks of Destruction has already been acquired)
          `
      • Accessory
        • Triple Force Emblem (called Tripe Force Emblem in inventory)
          `
  • Light Armor
    (Dark Wood Branch, Black Wood Branch, Waddling)

1-in-15 chance of creating Healthy Belt of Pain or Deneria, Shield of Nature. Otherwise, there is a roughly 50/50 chance of creating a head piece or body piece.
    `
    • Green Quality
      • Pretty Helmet
      • Wood Armor
        `
    • Blue Quality
      • Safe Helmet
      • Summer Armor
        `
    • Purple Quality
      • Almost Unique Helmet
      • Protective Armor
        `
    • Orange Quality
      `
      • Head
        • Ariando, Life-saver
        • Zanwas, Master of Pain (if Ariando, Life-saver has already been acquired)
          `
      • Body
        • Azerioth, Gaia's Pride
          `
      • Accessory
        • Healthy Belt of Pain
        • Deneria, Shield of Nature (if Healthy Belt of Pain has already been acquired)
          `
  • Heavy Armor
    (Thorny Roses, Hard Flatfish, Spiked Clam)

1-in-15 chance of creating God's Defender shield item. Otherwise, there is a roughly 1-in-3 chance each of creating a head piece, body piece, or gun attachment. However, in spite of there not being a green quality body piece it appears the game may attempt to create one anyway... in which case the attempt will silently fail instead.
    `
    • Green Quality
      • Fish Scale Helmet
      • Gun Camouflage
      • ---Failure?---
        `
    • Blue Quality
      • Heavy Fish Scale Helmet
      • Fish Scale Muzzle
      • Blessed Fish Scale Armor
        `
    • Purple Quality
      • Spiked Helmet
      • Unusual Target Scrope (not a typo)
      • Holy Fish Scale Armor
        `
    • Orange Quality
      `
      • Head
        • Ashridan, The Mask
        • Thorin, Attack Comes First (if Ashridan, The Mask has already been acquired)
          `
      • Gun Attachment
        • AP Bullet Upgrade
          `
      • Body
        • The Savior
          `
      • Large Shield
        • God's Defender

Last edited:

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
It's not your typo, but mine! :D
Obviously, I meant to write scope.

Also, awesome job on making such a big and detailed guide for the new raid. I didn't expect to see something like this so quickly. :D
Hah. Yeah I'll be honest... I decrypted the game files and opened them up in RPGMaker MV... read through the code and did the math where I could without suffering brain hemorrhages (probability and statistics are eeeeevil). There's something like 650 possible combinations of crafting items... so when I realized that I knew I was gonna have to cheat a itty bitty bit if i was to make a guide for this. You could have done all sorts of nasty things like making it so multiple combinations produced the same category of item or having hidden categories of items that aren't hinted at... there to only be found years later.

What can I say? I'm a dirty rotten hacker. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
You could have done all sorts of nasty things like making it so multiple combinations produced the same category of item or having hidden categories of items that aren't hinted at... there to only be found years later.
Here I am, 60 years later in a hospice and a wheelchair, Renryuu Ascension final version is released, I do the final main quest and then I notice 99% completion and have a heart attack... if there ever was a reason to become a ghost because of unfinished business, THIS IS FUCKING ONE OF THEM! For the love of God, don't give him ideas!

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
There's something like 650 possible combinations of crafting items... so when I realized that I knew I was gonna have to cheat a itty bitty bit if i was to make a guide for this. You could have done all sorts of nasty things like making it so multiple combinations produced the same category of item or having hidden categories of items that aren't hinted at... there to only be found years later.
nah if he wanted to be real mean about it he could have made it so the order in which you use the materials mattered, then the possible combinations go up to the four digits

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Just asking, don't blame me, but is the game dev supposed to end one day so I can finally download it to enjoy it to its final version ?

LUluKAka

May 26, 2019
Hey so I'm currently kinda stuck on the feast of gratitude. When i interact with the paperwork, the list of people to give presents to doesn't refresh so it's stuck with people i already have presents for. Is there a way to fix this?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hey so I'm currently kinda stuck on the feast of gratitude. When i interact with the paperwork, the list of people to give presents to doesn't refresh so it's stuck with people i already have presents for. Is there a way to fix this?
scroll down

No_1_Special

Jan 11, 2019
myuhinny

If you use a save editor the pregnancies and most/all of the scene unlocks are recorded as switches. Program I used has those listed under Advanced options. If you get the Switches selection to open you can manually scroll through and choose what you want on/off. Just saying though, there are 1110 switches so that may take a while.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
No_1_Special

Thanks for the info I have used the editor before for other RRGM games. It looks like I missed Moriko Nori and Flaire. Will do some testing and see maybe there is a trigger to set Nori's quest to complete so she'll appear by the castle.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
my question was pretty simple games like roundscape
Roundscape adorevia have sprites in battle and i remember this game having them too was just wandering if this game had them in the past and it changed am probably remembering the wrong game do
Oh, you meant battlers. No, this game hasn't those.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
You think it's time to start over, or should I wait another year? I guess I'll have to do it eventually, what with new choices for old characters and the whole kingdom mechanics being changed some.
Not looking forward to the grind, though.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes