Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
How do I transfer my save data from the old file to the new updated file? I'll need step by step advice as I don't want to screw up everything I worked for RyenSaotome

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Last time I played it was a few years ago waiting for it to be done. Surely a lot changed so not sure if keep waiting or replay it with the new content because loading such an old save might not even work lol.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do I transfer my save data from the old file to the new updated file? I'll need step by step advice as I don't want to screw up everything I worked for RyenSaotome
I explain it for windows in this video at 1:27:
On android, you update the game with the apk file, and it keeps your save files.

Last time I played it was a few years ago waiting for it to be done. Surely a lot changed so not sure if keep waiting or replay it with the new content because loading such an old save might not even work lol.
The updates are usually save file compatible, so there is a good chance that your old save will still work.

Reactions: Teal Flower

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
can somebody explain what is the game not allow me to used dowloaded save files
You didn't move the global.rpgsave file. Idiot proof steps:
1. Download new version
2. Start new game and save as soon as possible
3. Exit game and move/copy old save to the new version's save folder
4. Open game again

This way you'll have access to the "Continue" menu

Loner4099

Apr 16, 2020
You didn't move the global.rpgsave file. Idiot proof steps:
1. Download new version
2. Start new game and save as soon as possible
3. Exit game and move/copy old save to the new version's save folder
4. Open game again

This way you'll have access to the "Continue" menu
nope still not working

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
View attachment 1083967

The public release 21.03.14 is now available!

The update introduces the nature themed dungeon raid. You can enter it from the same map, where you start the fire or water/ice raid in the Spire of Courage on the challenge floor.

The new raid will introduce some new features, mainly that you have to farm and craft in order to get the equipment from it.
The raid has exclusively armor (including shields, accessories, and gun attachments) as loot, no weapons.

Explanation for the raid:
- Step 1 is to go through the dungeon and find the "supervisors." They drop the seeds and fertiliser you need to grow crops.
- Not every fertiliser works with every seed, so it would be smart to take notes.
- Some crops work as bait for fishes, but not all. You'll have to try and take notes again. (Crops that can be used as bait work 100% of the time. If something doesn't work as bait, you don't need to try it again.)
- To try to craft something at the anvil, you require 3 different materials from the crops or fishes. Here you'll have to try out what combination works for what armor class again (take notes?). The bosses give you hint about what combinations work after you defeat them.

Other changes:
- The bosses in the ice raid don't drop orange keys anymore. The drop was not worth enough to replace a legendary, given that you get enough keys in the normal dungeon.
- Fixed a bug, due to which you could get the broken grip of legends again, after crafting Excalibro.
- I reduced the character icons in the top right of the battle UI. This will reduce the cases of the icons going over the faces of enemies sometimes.
- Added a CG scene for Aelynthi in the nature raid dungeon. The events require Mirel in your party and that you own the legendary bow "Molten Fury" (found in the fire raid).
- Added the new full body CG for the succubus Nemelphia.

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA: Mega
Thank you very much!

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
i played this like 1 year or 2 ago could of sworn the gameplay was third person like you had sprite and battle or am i remembering wrong i love turn based games but have a hard time getting into first person rpgs

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Loner4099

Then you must have something messed up then as I haven't played the game since update 20.01.11 which is 19 versions ago and was able to transfer the save files from there to the latest version with no problems at all.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
where is frall the wiki says hes in the broken fort is that suppose to be the baracks before u fix it? i fixed it so im not sure where he is

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Oh thank heavens for the change to the fire raid :D

Raiding alone and getting both loot made my day. Always felt real bad having to play russian loot roulette.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes