Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
hello i am having a weird glitch and it has every time during my fire raid fight now. i use corruption on funeral and after funeral makes her attack the game freezes up. has anyone else ever experienced this?

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
hello

per the walkthrough

Skill Crystal Recipe [ID 103]
Allows you to craft the skill crystals for the skills “Silence”, “Confusion”, “Power up!” and “M. Shields up!”

How to obtain this receipe?
Please and thank you
and love the game
Upgrade the Lab in Overview Map to purchase these skill crystals.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Seeing if I can get an answer quick: Treasure Hunt, those ******** orbs again in another game. First tomb entrance, star in the center. Spoiler tag what it is. Post-work brain ain't feelin these puzzles, friendos.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
Seeing if I can get an answer quick: Treasure Hunt, those ******** orbs again in another game. First tomb entrance, star in the center. Spoiler tag what it is. Post-work brain ain't feelin these puzzles, friendos.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Follow the guidance in this link:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
hi, how to complete protected chest quest?
Some more details are always good, so that people know where the problem is and what solution you need . ;)
During the quest, you need to go to the house in the top left corner of Parverhill. The locked door can be opened in various ways. Either you need Sandra and Chiyo in your party, had the events with the red succubus in the south dungoen, had the events with Kurohime to bring her to your side, had the events at the bathhouse about gender bending, or you can simply use your "authority" to get in.

summom

Dec 2, 2018
Why can't I trigger any scene with Dea after I healed her eye?
I already built the temple but when I go there and talk with the Sophia and Tabbris depend on the walkthrough, nothing happen.
Did I miss something or something's got wrong?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes