Jan 27, 2018
A better Question would be if that mod is still in development or is it outdated already?
Game expansions not developed by the Dev of the main game have the tendency of breaking games as they are either irregulary Updated or abondened after the first to third release
I had used the mod in the last update, and this one. I had to re-Unzip the game and forgot to save it, because the game wouldnt load OverView Map. So I know it exists and works on current version

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I had used the mod in the last update, and this one. I had to re-Unzip the game and forgot to save it, because the game wouldnt load OverView Map. So I know it exists and works on current version
Not sure if that is completly true though as the overview map is a major part of the game and got several Updates.
The incompatibility issues might be rather insignificant which means it's atleast not that far behind the current game... but just check the timestamp of the mod with the one from the game to see if they catch up or wether or not there is 1 or more month discrepancy inbetween them.

Jan 27, 2018
Not sure if that is completly true though as the overview map is a major part of the game and got several Updates.
The incompatibility issues might be rather insignificant which means it's atleast not that far behind the current game... but just check the timestamp of the mod with the one from the game to see if they catch up or wether or not there is 1 or more month discrepancy inbetween them.
Bruh wish I could. But I smooth brained it and... forgot the mod name XD... All I remember is that I found it on this forum thread haha

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bruh wish I could. But I smooth brained it and... forgot the mod name XD... All I remember is that I found it on this forum thread haha
I'd suspect that you can find any halfway stable mod here
F95zone | Mods
and than search through the Forum by going with Renryuu Ascension in the search engine... ifr it's there you can hope that it's not "abondened" or atleast knwo it's unlikely to work

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
RyenSaotome Please tell me that how can I get these weapon?

+ Righteous Blade
+ Steam Dagger
+ Steam Axe
+ Steam Blade
+ Steam Gun Mark 1.3 (not ver Mark 1.1 from the Steam Gun Quest).

Bleedingeyes

Jul 18, 2018
Is there a way to move a slave from the brothel/dungeon to somewhere else?
If not that should probably be in there, of course at the cost of being able to send to castle?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Is there a way to move a slave from the brothel/dungeon to somewhere else?
If not that should probably be in there, of course at the cost of being able to send to castle?
Nope.They stay there after you choose that option

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Does anyone got all the Unique Weapon from Ice Raid?I got all those legendary item,but its really hard to get Memory orb.:(

Reactions: James_2508

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
Does anyone got all the Unique Weapon from Ice Raid?I got all those legendary item,but its really hard to get Memory orb.:(
I think i got all of them (after check the list of weapon by save editor). In addition to legendary weapons and a legendary helmet, you can looted 2 wet panties and 5 memory orbs. If you're trying to got the Memory Orb No.3, go into the caves (when raiding the Ice Floor) many times. RyenSaotome said that: " It has a 2% chance to appear in caves.".

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think i got all of them (after check the list of weapon by save editor). In addition to legendary weapons and a legendary helmet, you can looted 2 wet panties and 5 memory orbs. If you're trying to got the Memory Orb No.3, go into the caves (when raiding the Ice Floor) many times. RyenSaotome said that: " It has a 2% chance to appear in caves.".
Alright,Thanks (y)

Reactions: James_2508

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
How to trigger Lili scene? I rented the beach and completed the 12 companions. Everytime I interact on her in her room she always say the same thing. "can't wait to blah blah blah...."

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
How to trigger Lili scene? I rented the beach and completed the 12 companions. Everytime I interact on her in her room she always say the same thing. "can't wait to blah blah blah...."
Did you get the level of her vanguard squad to 3?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
There's a second set of panties? I didn't find those but I got everything else. I found one set of panties in the boss chest. Where would the other set be?

Xaster

Oct 31, 2017
Hey, Ryen, I believe you exported the game to android but forgot to turn it into an APK, if I'm wrong do lemme know as I've downloaded all 3 l(Android) links and it doesn't have an APK to install the game off of, if not would you please turn it to apk, if it's not to much work, no rush <3.

P.S. Keep up the good work ^^

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey, Ryen, I believe you exported the game to android but forgot to turn it into an APK, if I'm wrong do lemme know as I've downloaded all 3 l(Android) links and it doesn't have an APK to install the game off of, if not would you please turn it to apk, if it's not to much work, no rush <3.

P.S. Keep up the good work ^^
Maybe use my official links instead of those posted by others. ;) Here is the direct link for the last android version:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xaster and Genji

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
hello

per the walkthrough

Skill Crystal Recipe [ID 103]
Allows you to craft the skill crystals for the skills “Silence”, “Confusion”, “Power up!” and “M. Shields up!”

How to obtain this receipe?
Please and thank you
and love the game

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes