James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
That worked and man is it a mighty weapon! Now after so many raid attempts in the Ice Raid I think I'm missing only one thing from there, the 3rd memory orb. Is it possible to find it in one of the caves or an orange chest?
You can only find the 3rd Ore in the caves, and the anvil in Fire Raid can melt the legendary sword Ice Sword to Triton's Love.

RabidLucius

Jan 31, 2020
I just started the game and I'm confused, what is Ryen's motivation for saying he is the prince? Ryen literally just picked up that symbol or something from the corpse of the prince seconds before those royal soldiers guy showed up and with no motivation (unless I missed it) about him wanting to become the king he just becomes the king.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
what is Ryen's motivation for saying he is the prince?
The royal symbol was the only proof of the heir's identity, no one even knew the guy's face, so with the prince dead there's no one left that knows who the real guy is, and with the symbol in his hand he is handed an entire country to rule over on a silver platter, what kind of motivation could he have not to take it?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The royal symbol was the only proof of the heir's identity, no one even knew the guy's face, so with the prince dead there's no one left that knows who the real guy is, and with the symbol in his hand he is handed an entire country to rule over on a silver platter, what kind of motivation could he have not to take it?
Plenty. Fear of responsibility, the notion that one day he might end up meeting a foreign diplomat that would expose him, potential to get embroiled in a game of thrones with the nobility that he is ill suited to due to a lack of experience with that world, the chance to hilariously fail a whole country due to again a lack of experience with leadership. etc. etc. If anything it's very brave (or foolish) from him to have accepted it when you think about it. I am not sure that I would. This said, given his behavior later in the plot we see that he has things in hand. But that's him.

This all being said, my old question stands. I only just now ran into Dia. I finished her quest up until the point where she sits in my room with her sister happy and saying shell stick with her forever. Cured her little problem and everything. Now the manual says I need to go talk to someone in the new shrine to unlock her sex scenes. But talking to the people there yields nothing. All I get is generic dialogue about how she is a good girl.

What am I missing? Is there a hidden condition or something?

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
Plenty. Fear of responsibility, the notion that one day he might end up meeting a foreign diplomat that would expose him, potential to get embroiled in a game of thrones with the nobility that he is ill suited to due to a lack of experience with that world, the chance to hilariously fail a whole country due to again a lack of experience with leadership. etc. etc. If anything it's very brave (or foolish) from him to have accepted it when you think about it. I am not sure that I would. This said, given his behavior later in the plot we see that he has things in hand. But that's him.

This all being said, my old question stands. I only just now ran into Dia. I finished her quest up until the point where she sits in my room with her sister happy and saying shell stick with her forever. Cured her little problem and everything. Now the manual says I need to go talk to someone in the new shrine to unlock her sex scenes. But talking to the people there yields nothing. All I get is generic dialogue about how she is a good girl.

What am I missing? Is there a hidden condition or something?
Do you have the her event at Amaranthe Beach (unlock threesome scene with 2 tiger girls)? You need to rent the private beach and have all 12 party's members. After that event, go to the shrine and talk to the old lady to unlock her CG Scene.

Actually, in the cave exploring event in South (or North because i forgot exactly the location) Dugeon, if you choose Trey to explore one of the 6 caves with you, you will know that he knew Ryen wasn't the real king. But he decided keep quiet because he interested in this dragonic's point of rule.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I just started the game and I'm confused, what is Ryen's motivation for saying he is the prince? Ryen literally just picked up that symbol or something from the corpse of the prince seconds before those royal soldiers guy showed up and with no motivation (unless I missed it) about him wanting to become the king he just becomes the king.
I don't think there is any very deep motivation, other than he did want some kind of change in his life, and when fighting off the ambush and getting the ppl from the palace after, thinking he is the new prince (without actually asking him if he is, they just assumed he was), he just took that opportunity for something new to happen in his life

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Do you have the her event at Amaranthe Beach (unlock threesome scene with 2 tiger girls)? You need to rent the private beach and have all 12 party's members. After that event, go to the shrine and talk to the old lady to unlock her CG Scene.
I didn't even know renting a private beach was a thing.Where do I do it?

Xeneos

Jan 4, 2019
Ummm, after finishing ice raid once and getting some upgrades there all of my characters got boost to all stats to the point that every character has 1000 of every stat except for HP, MP and luck, was that supposed to happen?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I don't think there is any very deep motivation, other than he did want some kind of change in his life, and when fighting off the ambush and getting the ppl from the palace after, thinking he is the new prince (without actually asking him if he is, they just assumed he was), he just took that opportunity for something new to happen in his life
I think you are right. Just kinda happened tongue in cheek. Like this happens and Ryen does what he does. Given Ryen’s record at the academy, that of being held in esteem... if he really is that bored, why not?

Also, I see an Asia-like character in game in Mira. Must force Ryen to be nice to derpy angel girl. Must do it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't even know renting a private beach was a thing.Where do I do it?
Need to go to Amaranthe.

Go to the bottom where there is a guard blocking a gate and speak to him, he'll tell you about the beach. After that go inside the main building and speak to the receptionist about renting the beach for the season.

Costs about 150k but I was making a fortune with my taxes so 150k shouldn't be a problem.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asia Argento

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Need to go to Amaranthe.

Go to the bottom where there is a guard blocking a gate and speak to him, he'll tell you about the beach. After that go inside the main building and speak to the receptionist about renting the beach for the season.

Costs about 150k but I was making a fortune with my taxes so 150k shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks. I would newer have thought to look there. Now I just need to find these raids everyone is talking about.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks. I would newer have thought to look there. Now I just need to find these raids everyone is talking about.
Spire of Courage. After you clear all other floors the notice board will tell you about a new challenge floor recently found. After you see that you head back to the spire to enter the dungeon but before you go to dungeon entrance an npc will remind you of the challenge floor and how to reach it. Make it through that new dungeon and you'll meet a wolf girl who will test your group to see if you have what it takes to join her group in the raids. Then you can do the raids.

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
Anyone know how to upgrade the Elly's Steam Gun from Mark 1.1 to Mark 1.3, and how to get the Steam Blade, Steam Axe and Steam Dagger?

JustMonika36898

Jun 7, 2019
Can someone compress the apk of the current version? I don't know if my phone or trashy internet or what, but I've been unable to successfully download it half the time, it stalls at random intervals and then just stops altogether, and the rare occasion that it DOES download, when I go to install the apk, I get 'App not installed'.

Tarpenz

Nov 5, 2019
Encountered a bug at the spire of courage in the challenge floor, Ice raid when i picked a route option my mc went there and nothing happened beside i got control of the mc and could move him around manually. I couldn't interact with any of the mobs, boss or chest's had to reload my game sadly that had been while since my last save. P.s the stat gains from the raid instance carried over to the outside somehow, Before the bug happened i pretty much had 1000 in everything maybe that was the reason for the bug?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Encountered a bug at the spire of courage in the challenge floor, Ice raid when i picked a route option my mc went there and nothing happened beside i got control of the mc and could move him around manually. I couldn't interact with any of the mobs, boss or chest's had to reload my game sadly that had been while since my last save. P.s the stat gains from the raid instance carried over to the outside somehow, Before the bug happened i pretty much had 1000 in everything maybe that was the reason for the bug?
...those Bugs had been fixed for awhile now... just download the latest Version of the Game from the OP.
To undo the stat Problems you need to load a save from before the 1st Ice raid though

Jan 27, 2018
I remember reading about a mod for Renryuu Ascension which adds a dog to the Treasury Room with all near bits. How would I find it? (Not the treasury room. the Mod)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I remember reading about a mod for Renryuu Ascension which adds a dog to the Treasury Room with all near bits. How would I find it? (Not the treasury room. the Mod)
A better Question would be if that mod is still in development or is it outdated already?
Game expansions not developed by the Dev of the main game have the tendency of breaking games as they are either irregulary Updated or abondened after the first to third release

Reactions: Genji
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes