Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
RyenSaotome I'm not sure if this question was answered already but as far as the war map goes with the vanguard fighting bonus bandit battles, what are the full list of possible random rewards for winning the match? I'm trying to see if I can get better weapons and armor for my vanguard forces. As far as I've seen I've only got sword and shield, axe and shield, and mithril axe to drop. As far as rides I've only got perfect war horse to drop.

Reactions: James_2508

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
RyenSaotome I'm not sure if this question was answered already but as far as the war map goes with the vanguard fighting bonus bandit battles, what are the full list of possible random rewards for winning the match? I'm trying to see if I can get better weapons and armor for my vanguard forces. As far as I've seen I've only got sword and shield, axe and shield, and mithril axe to drop. As far as rides I've only got perfect war horse to drop.
RyenSaotome On that note I am a bit surprised, that cavalery is supposed to use normal or light horses and assasins use warhorses, the otherway around seems far more logical

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I absolutely loved the game for about 30 hours and then got to a dungeon with switches that started to irritate me and the constant fights trying to rush through rooms cos I was getting bored....

And that's as far as i got.

I don't mind puzzles when they aren't overly long, full of irritating little fights and dragged out.

Ahhh well, game was great, that dungeon was absolutely terrible and shot my fun right in the face.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I absolutely loved the game for about 30 hours and then got to a dungeon with switches that started to irritate me and the constant fights trying to rush through rooms cos I was getting bored....

And that's as far as i got.

I don't mind puzzles when they aren't overly long, full of irritating little fights and dragged out.

Ahhh well, game was great, that dungeon was absolutely terrible and shot my fun right in the face.
Since I know that not everyone loves riddles, I made two options for people that don't like them.
1. The walkthrough has the solution and explanation for all difficult riddle areas in the FAQ section at the bottom.
2. You can find 3 "Riddle Key" items in the game, which automatically solve a riddle and allow you to pass through that area. The keys are limited, so that people will at least try to solve the riddles before using the keys, but it should be enough to get you through the harder riddles.

I hope this helps, and lets you enjoy the game again. ;)

RyenSaotome On that note I am a bit surprised, that cavalery is supposed to use normal or light horses and assasins use warhorses, the otherway around seems far more logical
I don't remember the exact thoughts behind it, but it was probably for balancing reasons. But I agree that the logic is questionable. XD

I don't have a list at hand, but you can't find all equipment in the current battles. I left out some of them, since I need rewards for future battles. ;)

Hi, does anyone know how to use update only patch with compressed version.?
I can't say for certain, since I didn't make the compressed version, but since my update files are for my normal upload (= not compressed version), I'd strongly assume that they don't work together with the compressed version.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Since I know that not everyone loves riddles, I made two options for people that don't like them.
1. The walkthrough has the solution and explanation for all difficult riddle areas in the FAQ section at the bottom.
2. You can find 3 "Riddle Key" items in the game, which automatically solve a riddle and allow you to pass through that area. The keys are limited, so that people will at least try to solve the riddles before using the keys, but it should be enough to get you through the harder riddles.

I do apologise, I threw a little hissy fit when I started getting stressed.

I love RPG's and there are only a few good ones on here with this being one of them. Between this and another one that involves running a kingdom I love how in depth some of the systems are, gives the game more meaning than just the story and characters.

Granted the dungeon got to me last night but I doubt I would be able to actually quit.

Thankyou for the tip on the FAQ. I try to avoid walkthroughs for a first run to see if i can manage but you managed to make a puzzle that baffled me so well played on that. Even worse when it turns out it's quite simple and I was just running around like a fool for an hour.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019

I don't remember the exact thoughts behind it, but it was probably for balancing reasons. But I agree that the logic is questionable. XD

I don't have a list at hand, but you can't find all equipment in the current battles. I left out some of them, since I need rewards for future battles. ;)

I can't say for certain, since I didn't make the compressed version, but since my update files are for my normal upload (= not compressed version), I'd strongly assume that they don't work together with the compressed version.
Nothing against you but I'm shocked you don't know what are all the possible rewards from beating the bonus bandit encounter with the vanguard since you are the creator and one true king of your game. I never encountered anyone who doesn't know everything about his/her own creation on F95. The only reason I've seen what drops so far is because I save before I finish the last enemy unit on the field as that's the best and fastest way for me to see as many drops as I can before deciding on what I want as a reward.

jerope

Jan 1, 2020

Yuph, i try it, not working with compressed ver. :cry:
I will redownload the game again. :ROFLMAO:

Btw good job with the game, extreamly fun game to play. (y)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Nothing against you but I'm shocked you don't know what are all the possible rewards from beating the bonus bandit encounter with the vanguard since you are the creator and one true king of your game. I never encountered anyone who doesn't know everything about his/her own creation on F95. The only reason I've seen what drops so far is because I save before I finish the last enemy unit on the field as that's the best and fastest way for me to see as many drops as I can before deciding on what I want as a reward.
You're shocked that someone, who worked on a project for around 10 years so far, doesn't remember every little detail or drop chances in it? Really? :D
I doubt that every other developer ever has always remembered every details. In most cases, I and probably other devs look up the solution for questions before writing an answer, but in this case, I had no quick way to list all drops and no time to write it manually. Thank you for your understanding. ;)

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
You're shocked that someone, who worked on a project for around 10 years so far, doesn't remember every little detail or drop chances in it? Really? :D
I doubt that every other developer ever has always remembered every details. In most cases, I and probably other devs look up the solution for questions before writing an answer, but in this case, I had no quick way to list all drops and no time to write it manually. Thank you for your understanding. ;)
Sorry I didn't mean anything by it. I wasn't trying to insult you. I forgot about the part where you've worked on this game for 10 years. I understand now.(y)

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
There is a certain ingredient for gold alchemy equipment that I can't seem to find, the strange gold. Is it a monster item drop? If so which one? The walkthrough didn't have an answer for me despite combing through the whole thing.

vader634

Aug 8, 2017
There is a certain ingredient for gold alchemy equipment that I can't seem to find, the strange gold. Is it a monster item drop? If so which one? The walkthrough didn't have an answer for me despite combing through the whole thing.
infiltrate the mage kingdom north of the pc kingdom

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Speaking of the latest update I only just now ran into Dia. I finished her quest up until the point where she sits in my room with her sister happy and saying shell stick with her forever. The manual says I need to go talk to someone in the new shrine to unlock her. But talking to the people there yields nothing. What am I missing?

Also is there anywhere I can buy stone? I found wood and iron for sale but grinding stone is tiresome.

PS. Great game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon1982

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
infiltrate the mage kingdom north of the pc kingdom
Buy 999 Iron before though as the Iron from your inventory will be exchanged into the strange Gold, you'll also need the strange Gold for the Items from the magic academy and especially the Amulets are great for spell casters

Reactions: Dragon1982

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
Take the Amagal Soldier Uniform in Army Camp (Amagal) then go to the castle in Manastyr. In the castle, go to the left side where you see the entrance is blocked by a Amagal Soldier. That's where you can looted strange gold by exchanging iron.

Jun 8, 2017
I can't get the new scene with Lili even though she lives in the castle, and also she doesn't appear in the cg room at all. Is there any way to fix this?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes