MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
When will the dev resume working on the main story after timeskip
I'm hoping at some point before I die but still young enough and able to move my hands to play the game. If he's working on different things it means that he's adding new stuff to the game which in my book is a plus.

From a project point of of view it's better to leave the main story until the end, that way you can end the story based on what you already have in the game and the stuff that the player has experienced.

I do admit that his updates seem all over the place sometimes since I've almost never seen an update related to the previous one but I guess that's his style, Ryen's updates are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
Have anyone looted the legendary weapon water blade called Triton's Love in the Ice Raid?

RyenSaotome Could the legendary weapon called Excalibro be looted from the Ice Raid, or I can have it from somewhere else? And about feedback for the Ice Raid, I wish I could have the "raid by yourself" mode (like the Fire Raid which I could fight with Frozen Queen and Ice Draon as the same time).

Last edited:

gromit6

May 11, 2017
So blame the OP, because this is how you make sure games never get compressed again. Did you even put a request in the compression request thread?
NO
I BLAME NO ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and KniteMarco answered on it better
have fun
ps: Joker ask question "why are you goinf"
compressed version is always better (less space)
stay cool

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The new upload 21.02.11 fixes several issues of the previous version:
- To fix save files, in which people got their stats boosted due to a bug during the ice/water raid, the cheat book in your bedroom now contains an option to lower your stats.
- The collapse effect of the boss enemies were removed, as it seems to have caused issues for some systems.
- The rate of orange chests to appear was increased in three spots. The top right corner has a 30% chance for an orange chest now.
- The DEF and M.DEF of the dragongirls was increased. Their mana burn spell was buffed as well.
- Legendaries can't be sold any longer.
- The anvil in the fire raid map is now usable.
- Kalia now gets pregnant properly.

Includes the fixes from the previous hotfix:
- The buffs in the ice dungeon are now be removed after the dungeon.
- Fixed two cases of dragongirls not being visible in the ice dungeon
- Fixed cases of softlocks, or where you were able to walk around freely during the ice raid.
- Fixed the spear Celastris

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

Have anyone looted the legendary weapon water blade called Triton's Love in the Ice Raid?

RyenSaotome Could the legendary weapon called Excalibro be looted from the Ice Raid, or I can have it from somewhere else? And about feedback for the Ice Raid, I wish I could have the "raid by yourself" mode (like the Fire Raid which I could fight with Frozen Queen and Ice Draon as the same time).
Triton's Love and Excalibro are both obtained by crafting/repairing them at the new anvil in the fire raid map.

When will the dev resume working on the main story after timeskip
I want to finish everything in the "current time", before advacing the time with the time skip. Which will still take a long time.

Last edited:

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
The new upload 21.02.11 fixes several issues of the previous version:
- To fix save files, in which people got their stats boosted due to a bug during the ice/water raid, the cheat book in your bedroom now contains an option to lower your stats.
- The collapse effect of the boss enemies were removed, as it seems to have caused issues for some systems.
- The rate of orange chests to appear was increased in three spots. The top right corner has a 30% chance for an orange chest now.
- The DEF and M.DEF of the dragongirls was increased. Their mana burn spell was buffed as well.
- Legendaries can't be sold any longer.
- The anvil in the fire raid map is now usable.

Includes the fixes from the previous hotfix:
- The buffs in the ice dungeon are now be removed after the dungeon.
- Fixed two cases of dragongirls not being visible in the ice dungeon
- Fixed cases of softlocks, or where you were able to walk around freely during the ice raid.
- Fixed the spear Celastris

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA: Mega

Triton's Love and Excalibro are both obtained by crafting/repairing them at the new anvil in the fire raid map.

I want to finish everything in the "current time", before advacing the time with the time skip. Which will still take a long time.
Thank you my king.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
any idea how to solve this? i cant save
The game is on a "read-only" (=write-protected) location on your system, and therefore is forbidden by the system to create save or config files. Move the file somewhere else, for example on the desktop, to fix the problem.

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
The game is on a "read-only" (=write-protected) location on your system, and therefore is forbidden by the system to create save or config files. Move the file somewhere else, for example on the desktop, to fix the problem.
sorry i dont quite follow. which files do i need to move from where to where?

Reactions: ohcmonrest
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes