Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Reactions: acowasto

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome
Hey Ryen, I have few questions for you, and I would be grateful if you could answer them. Thanks in advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1.: As seen in the link, I use the default "export to android" option of the RPG Maker, and then use the android studio to turn it into an apk file.
2.: You mean the dialog before the event with Mira that unlocks Ryen's dragonic powers? It's in the top left corner of Aldlyn.
But I don't know what "treasury event" you're talking about, or what the problem is.
3.: I plan to add war before the time skip, but since war will affect pretty much the entire county, I want to finish the "normal" content first before making such a big change.

I'm grinding for water bottles/buckets and was using Sandra's "Find Treasure". It might just be me but it seems the drop rates go down instead of up.
The "Find Treasure" status gives the party the "Drop Item Double" party ability. It's a default ability in the RPG Maker MV. According to the manual: "The rate of a party getting items from enemies after winning a battle will be twice the normal rate."
I have no option to change the value for it, so it should work as intended. I assume it was just bad luck, and you'll have more drops in the long run.

Reactions: acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
1.: As seen in the link, I use the default "export to android" option of the RPG Maker, and then use the android studio to turn it into an apk file.
2.: You mean the dialog before the event with Mira that unlocks Ryen's dragonic powers? It's in the top left corner of Aldlyn.
But I don't know what "treasury event" you're talking about, or what the problem is.
3.: I plan to add war before the time skip, but since war will affect pretty much the entire county, I want to finish the "normal" content first before making such a big change.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Random question. There is a house up in the slaver nation where the guard says you can buy or rent slaves. Is there content for this or is it just lore? If there is what do I need to do to unlock it?

Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
I have a problem. After I finish flaire second raid quest and betrays her which send her to the secret prison, i didn't get any cg scene after interacting with her later in prison.

LKDark21

Mar 13, 2020
i dont mind about the church..Just like Ryen said,people can have faith and believe what they want..the problem now is Moriko become evil because Ryen rape her in the back which is mean that she now change because of Ryen...before,she think what she did is right,following procedure,doing justice and stuff..then,Ryen rape her because she is too annoying and too slow doing her job..then again,i choose rape her in the back because i think she is annoying..:LOL:damn it,no turn back now,its too long ago,i hope i can meet her and change her to good path..:LOL:
Cah you show me how to fix bug in newkungu when talk with clerk shop during getting Lace collar?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
When should we expect the next update? I held back from downloading from the last 2 updates just so I can expect more content to play once I do download. Sorry if this question was already answered earlier, plus I couldn't find that info on subscribestar as I'm still trying to navigate through it after I pledged to you RyenSaotome

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
When should we expect the next update? I held back from downloading from the last 2 updates just so I can expect more content to play once I do download. Sorry if this question was already answered earlier, plus I couldn't find that info on subscribestar as I'm still trying to navigate through it after I pledged to you RyenSaotome
Ryen working on Ice/Water Raid in the Tower of Spire.Of course it will take a while.

Furnox

Dec 29, 2018
Renryuu: Ascension [v21.01.04] Naughty Netherpunch

Original Size Win: 990 MB
Original Size Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.11 GB

Compressed Size Win: 248 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Linux: 290 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 382 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
mega link broken

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
I want to ask: How many stone plates we can registered to teleport until now? I found 18 stone plates (the picture below - The coordinate of Spire of Courage is included: The Entrance, Hard Dungeon and Challenge Floor).

I saw a stone plate on the rooftop of the Calterburry castle. But i can't find a way to go up there. Anyone know how to go to that?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I want to ask: How many stone plates we can registered to teleport until now? I found 18 stone plates (the picture below - The coordinate of Spire of Courage is included: The Entrance, Hard Dungeon and Challenge Floor).

I saw a stone plate on the rooftop of the Calterburry castle. But i can't find a way to go up there. Anyone know how to go to that?
That's all currently available stone plates.
And you can't reach the plate on the top of the castle in Calterburry.

Reactions: James_2508

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Version 21.02.09 is now available and contains the following changes:

Dungeon raid cards WIP 2.png

- A new event for the angel/demon mix Lili. [If you don't have her in your castle yet, check Pumumu in Begus.]
After Lili's previous events, you can now unlock a visit to the Amaranthe beach. The event requires that you have all 12 party members, and that you rented and visited the Amaranthe beach before.

- The ice/water raid in the challenge floor of the Spire of Courage is now open! It contains a completely new system and a bunch of new epic and legendary items.
I'd be very grateful for feedback on the new system, especially the balancing.

- The auto-save is disabled for raids, so make sure to save before making a run.

- In the ice/water raid, you have the chance to get a CG scene with Kalia or Firah from the raiders when you explore one of the three caves in the dungeon.

- The Blue Flower Crystal now removes burning debuffs, same as water bottles.

- The Red Flower Crystal now removes "frostbite" and "wet" debuffs.

- The walkthrough was updated to show the side characters in order of the new CG room pages.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

If you like my work, feel free to check out my SubscribeStar page at :)

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
RyenSaotome noticed a few bugs:

Big one: the stat buffs from the ice raid don't get removed upon finishing, everyone has 1000 in every stat now, with the sole exception of elly's magic attack (and I suspect that's just because it's 0 so the multipliers don't affect it)

I got a legendary weapon called Celastris, description hints at it being a spear, but trey can't equip it, in fact no one can

I have no idea how this happened or how top recreate it, but I became able to move my character while in the raid... you can't interact with anything so I was stuck and had to reload an earlier save

Reactions: James_2508
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes