RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Nice to finally see pregnancies and bellies are added is birthing gonna be added in a future update also the last picture of the demon girl is that a conjuring creature or something else
Pregnant bellies and birth are still far away from being added into the game. I need to finish the "current time" first, before I advance the story and get to make your children.
The last picture with the custom made girl is from a christmas special. The outfit and details for the character can be changed, and then you can have a sex scene with her, but she is not part of the game otherwise.

what happen if I didn't abort the pregnancy and let them carry my child?
As mentioned above, nothing happens yet when a girl is pregnant. It's planned that your children will be running around after the time skip of the main story, but I'm not at that point in the development yet.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Pregnant bellies and birth are still far away from being added into the game. I need to finish the "current time" first, before I advance the story and get to make your children.
The last picture with the custom made girl is from a christmas special. The outfit and details for the character can be changed, and then you can have a sex scene with her, but she is not part of the game otherwise.

As mentioned above, nothing happens yet when a girl is pregnant. It's planned that your children will be running around after the time skip of the main story, but I'm not at that point in the development yet.
Was that one wolf girl that looked like lycanroc finally added in?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks and how do I meet her?
She can be found in the challenge floor of the Spire of Courage in Begus. The floor becomes available after beating Hellhound on a different floor, and then reading a note on the Aldlyn city board which invites you to the challenge floor.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
She can be found in the challenge floor of the Spire of Courage in Begus. The floor becomes available after beating Hellhound on a different floor, and then reading a note on the Aldlyn city board which invites you to the challenge floor.
thanks I cant wait to have her in my team

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
View attachment 1002803
Does anyone know what went wrong here? I replaced older www files with the files in the "update only" download.
You're missing a sound file. Maybe you skipped versions when you used the update files? They only have the files that have been changed since the last update, so if you miss more than one update, you'll be missing all files that were added or changed in between. The safest way to deal with missing files is to download the full version again, and move the entire content of the www/save folder of the old game to the new game folder.

thanks I cant wait to have her in my team
Maybe I misunderstood your question. Her CG scene has been added a while ago, but she is no playable character.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong ? i can't advance bookworm.. when im talking to the author guy in temtem he just opens his shop..

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
You're missing a sound file. Maybe you skipped versions when you used the update files? They only have the files that have been changed since the last update, so if you miss more than one update, you'll be missing all files that were added or changed in between. The safest way to deal with missing files is to download the full version again, and move the entire content of the www/save folder of the old game to the new game folder.

Maybe I misunderstood your question. Her CG scene has been added a while ago, but she is no playable character.
Oh ok

Denethon

Jul 12, 2017
I'm grinding for water bottles/buckets and was using Sandra's "Find Treasure". It might just be me but it seems the drop rates go down instead of up.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm grinding for water bottles/buckets and was using Sandra's "Find Treasure". It might just be me but it seems the drop rates go down instead of up.
Actually you're not the only one. I too try that and seem to get the same results you do. It's odd.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes