Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where do I go to fight the minotaur again?
Go to the village of tremton, go east into the Forest area where the festival happened and go east again to enter the monster invested area... at the end you can use the minotaur lure... if you talk to Zady with a lure in your inventory she'll tell you aswell

Reactions: pyro350

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
can someone explain me the story please, 1 minute ago i was some kind of dragon man and now i already have strange insignia and becoming king, i did not skip anything but can not understand what is happening

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
can someone explain me the story please, 1 minute ago i was some kind of dragon man and now i already have strange insignia and becoming king, i did not skip anything but can not understand what is happening
The Country of Central just lost it's King.. the only legitimate heir is unknown to anyone.. only said insignia identifies the heir to the thrown.
The Player takes over the role of the King in order to change his live.
Throughout the story he rebuild the Kingdom and stops several rebellions by his own nobles.
While learning about several conspiricious both on national and individual Level that he is required to resolve in order to avoid political suicidal situations.
His worst Enemy turns out to be an independant Group lead by his own brother trying to take over the world with an unstopable force of destruction...
In a Nutshell

Reactions: Dragon1982

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Actually Ryen never get the official crowning.The event with butler is just a small not official and the real one should be later.But,since Ryen always out adventuring,the official process always getting delayed.

Also,the old king dont have a successor and Noble are fighting each other to get the throne which is a reason why Trey choose Ryen to be a king.Some of them already know or suspect Ryen isn't a true king,but they let him become a ruler because he is good managing the kingdom

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I did that, Flaire is saying the first part of the dialogue she's supposed to, but then she stops, I think something didn't trigger properly
You might also have to advance the main story... I was only able to trigger that Quest after reaching the end of it in my last playthrough.
Also have you already helped the Elf girl in the police headquarters to enroll?
Maybe get on better terms with the Queen of Begus aswell, since you'll need their support.

Reactions: Genji
Oct 11, 2018
You might also have to advance the main story... I was only able to trigger that Quest after reaching the end of it in my last playthrough.
Also have you already helped the Elf girl in the police headquarters to enroll?
Maybe get on better terms with the Queen of Begus aswell, since you'll need their support.
I'm at the end of the current main story, and I've done the quest for the queen on Begus

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm at the end of the current main story, and I've done the quest for the queen on Begus
Have you recruited the Catgirl merchanery (Orihime or something)?
How did you end the Police girl story? (rape/no rape)
How did you solve the issue at the border to Dorgonia [Jenny Story]? (used Orihime or investigated yourself?)
What does Flair tell you when you visit?

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
Have you recruited the Catgirl merchanery (Orihime or something)?
How did you end the Police girl story? (rape/no rape)
How did you solve the issue at the border to Dorgonia [Jenny Story]? (used Orihime or investigated yourself?)
What does Flair tell you when you visit?
Yes
No Rape
Myself
"I'm relieved Jenny is safe now, but I won't forgive those that framed her"
^This is the first line of dialogue in the encounter which the quest "Second Attack" is given, however she stops talking immediately after this sentence

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes