acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
So what does CG means in this game?
Well, as the CG is short of Computer Graphics, in this game it means the same, although most of those are full body images, less animations.

It's so hard to someone write a fucking word where are located sav folder on android platform!!!??
Yes, writting is hard as you probably noticed by now yourself. Sadly, I didn't know that myself, so I asked Uncle Google... and he gave me a lot of answers, by witch in less than 2 minutes I found what you were looking for. Maybe try to ask him too? Or, if you don't like our uncle, you might want to you the search option of the page... I know it's quite hard to operate for some people, but you can search by it through the website or, if used right, even the game thread! What a great feature, am I right?
Anyway, giving you a straight would be... bad. So, I will give you few of them.
1. Search through Android/Data folder for the game folder.
2. Search through Android/obb folder for the game folder.
3. Search data/data folder for your game folder.
If you can't find it, then it may be behind the root wall. Which would be a karma returning to you.

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Well, as the CG is short of Computer Graphics, in this game it means the same, although most of those are full body images, less animations.

Yes, writting is hard as you probably noticed by now yourself. Sadly, I didn't know that myself, so I asked Uncle Google... and he gave me a lot of answers, by witch in less than 2 minutes I found what you were looking for. Maybe try to ask him too? Or, if you don't like our uncle, you might want to you the search option of the page... I know it's quite hard to operate for some people, but you can search by it through the website or, if used right, even the game thread! What a great feature, am I right?
Anyway, giving you a straight would be... bad. So, I will give you few of them.
1. Search through Android/Data folder for the game folder.
2. Search through Android/obb folder for the game folder.
3. Search data/data folder for your game folder.
If you can't find it, then it may be behind the root wall. Which would be a karma returning to you.
I done that already and search for it folder by folder and no I didn't find it.So you waisted few minutes of your life and not tell me anything new about problem.But your arrogance helped me to abandon playing this game, thanks a lot....

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I done that already and search for it folder by folder and no I didn't find it.So you waisted few minutes of your life and not tell me anything new about problem.But your arrogance helped me to abandon playing this game, thanks a lot....
So, it was hard for you to write a few words like "I already searched my phone and cannot find it" instead of swearing, becasue nobody wrote you an answer?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So what does CG means in this game?
I call the pictures made by artists for scenes and events "CGs". A "CG scene" usually means a sex scene with a character, which includes a custom made picture that shows the interaction between the characters (the "CG image").
In most cases, these CGs are normal png images, with different edits for what happens during the scene, for example a cumshot. Only in a few cases, the scene is displayed with an animation.

It's so hard to someone write a fucking word where are located sav folder on android platform!!!??
To my knowledge, the saves on android are saved into the system folder and can't be reached without rooting the phone.
A player posted the path "/data/data/id.renryuuascension.rpg/app_webview/Default/Local Storage/leveldb/000003.log" for saves on android recently, but I can't confirm if that is actually correct.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I've got a few questions about this game. Who are the ladies that can be laid with as well as being able to be impregnated & how long is the gestation?
The CG room shows you how many characters have CG scenes and which can get pregnant. (Or look in the walkthrough)
Pregnancy is currently only a flag you activate for a girl. I'll later add a time skip to the main story. During the time skip, you'll get to see the pregnant girls, and afterwards your children will run around and probably cause a lot of chaos. :D

• Wow
Reactions: Genji
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes