Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Dont forget to reconsider supporting and write some review,alright XD.Sorry,I'm trying to promote him because his game always underrated sometimes.

Reactions: Bustoise

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Quote:
Version 17. means it's from the year 2017, which means you've missed 3-4 years of updates and changes. ;)
Try to advance the main story by going to the abandoned barracks where you meet Mira. You get the access to the overview map afterwards.

Finally got to build now. Yes! Problem is it keeps saying I need to access Battle System to build the Command Center. I'll figure it out eventually. LMFAO! Still a great game even if I'm a 'little' out of date.
You gotta build it, probably by upgrading country tier first :)

To do all of that, click one of the buildings right above the central capital and you'll see...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Finally got to build now. Yes! Problem is it keeps saying I need to access Battle System to build the Command Center. I'll figure it out eventually. LMFAO! Still a great game even if I'm a 'little' out of date.
After finishing the ruined barracks you need to visit it.
There should only be one female Captain, talking to her will unlock a Quest where you have to gather the remaining Captains from around the Kingdom and one from from Begus.
Afterwards the Strategic Map will become available

Reactions: Crow Lotus

mathen76er

Mar 20, 2020
love your game! this has been my game for a month now if I have free time. not just rpg but you also added turn base strat game aswell! remarkable! aside from the "rewards" you get in this game the adventure is there aswell. and also thanks for the added effort to add in a walkthrough. just resently found it. lol. anyways. hopefully you can add something to reset just the minor characters that doesn't have much effect on the game. like the slaves. I wouldnt get to f them if i set them free. didn't know they will be my maid before I found the walkthrough. if resets for slaves won't be possible just to avoid any more bugs on your working end. I'll just wait for the next batch of slaves to buy. lol again thanks!

DecipherMachine

Dec 25, 2020
i have an error
Failed to load: img/characters/Overviewmap research buildings 1.png
i tried re-extracting the game and redownloaded it but still i have the same problem
the problem occurs when i use the research building and select the option 'Country Research'

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i have an error
Failed to load: img/characters/Overviewmap research buildings 1.png
i tried re-extracting the game and redownloaded it but still i have the same problem
the problem occurs when i use the research building and select the option 'Country Research'
According to the error message, you're missing a file.
I'm not sure what you mean with "re-extracting", but the file is in the full game, so re-downloading it and moving your save files into the new game folder should fix all such issues.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Figuring everything out so far and loving the new improvements. Just have one question. I did the "good route" with Aleah and missed the opportunity to love her so to speak. Can I get her later or, no pun intended, screwed and have to start over? Only complaint? Too bad some of the women are off limits. If you take the 'good path' in the game, does it lockout certain women?

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Here's my "Rage Mode:ON" save. Ryen is pretty much OP(altered stats) and everyone else is at level 99.

There's no Flaire content since I decided to let her go in this save(thought the CG scene was kind of "meh" so I went back and let her go) and I'm missing some legendary equipment but apart from that it should have everything else pretty much done.
Don't think this works unless you include the global.rpgsave as well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do I get a cowgirl?
She is a monstergirl roaming around a city in Dorgania, can be captured with the soul lantern.
Figuring everything out so far and loving the new improvements. Just have one question. I did the "good route" with Aleah and missed the opportunity to love her so to speak. Can I get her later or, no pun intended, screwed and have to start over? Only complaint? Too bad some of the women are off limits. If you take the 'good path' in the game, does it lockout certain women?
Nearly all girls have H/impregnation Events on both routes.
The only ones that currently haven't is the Succubus from Begus (murder investigation) and the Leader of the thief guild from Central (only impregnable via Dark/Bad route)

Reactions: Genji

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Nearly all girls have H/impregnation Events on both routes.
The only ones that currently haven't is the Succubus from Begus (murder investigation) and the Leader of the thief guild from Central (only impregnable via Dark/Bad route)
The only thing Aleah says to me is Hello. No option to take her into my chambers. I know the policewoman also has a good path just can't figure out how to unlock it.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Don't think this works unless you include the global.rpgsave as well.
It works just fine as long as you know how to transfer the save to a new game, which I'm guessing you don't in this case so here goes:
1. Start a new game
2. As soon as you are able to save the game
3. Replace the save file which was just created with the one downloaded

If you're not starting a new game and also want to keep the old save then you should already have the global.rpgsave and all you have to do is change the number of the save file.

Notice: the global.rpgsave will be created automatically when you save for the first time. You don't need to replace that. When you load the game now it will seem like you're loading the old save but you're actually not. You can save again over it to update the chibi characters and playtime.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So how do I have access to Dorgania?
The only thing Aleah says to me is Hello. No option to take her into my chambers. I know the policewoman also has a good path just can't figure out how to unlock it.
Advance the main story.
Most of these Events happens after you finished the last Quest of the main story.
Aleah will first offer a Date and than you can get a BJ via the Headmaid.
For the Sex scene you need to be advanced really far in the main story

Reactions: Crow Lotus

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Advance the main story.
Most of these Events happens after you finished the last Quest of the main story.
Aleah will first offer a Date and than you can get a BJ via the Headmaid.
For the Sex scene you need to be advanced really far in the main story
For the Lace scene, I want to not break her so wait for a while on that?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes