MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone have a full save?
Here's my "Rage Mode:ON" save. Ryen is pretty much OP(altered stats) and everyone else is at level 99.

There's no Flaire content since I decided to let her go in this save(thought the CG scene was kind of "meh" so I went back and let her go) and I'm missing some legendary equipment but apart from that it should have everything else pretty much done.

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any game like renryuu ascension where you rule a kingdom.I don't found much if you know please tell me

Oct 25, 2017
is there a way to request for H without entering the CG room? does the girls inform you that she's pregnant? or just the heart icon in CG room and that's is for pregnancy content?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Last time I played the game was incredible buggy and kept crashing after every third map transition... did the Devs finally fixed those things or are they still keep adding stuff instead of fixing those Bugs?
Still buggy.:cautious:The untriggered quest and crashing is the reason I dump that game long time ago.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Rebonze

Jun 6, 2018
I was wondering if the war aspects of the Game (I.E. figthing and conquering the other countries) has already been implemented, or if it is known when they will get implemented, cause currently I dont see a reason to interact with the Vanguard in any capacity(If you know why you should level them up kindly tell me !)

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
So, is Tsubaki a cuckquean? She says she loves you and was really happy with the "we're a couple" response, but also gets a grin on her face whenever you fuck another girl and she knows about it.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I was wondering if the war aspects of the Game (I.E. figthing and conquering the other countries) has already been implemented, or if it is known when they will get implemented, cause currently I dont see a reason to interact with the Vanguard in any capacity(If you know why you should level them up kindly tell me !)
Not yet :)

Likely by the end of the year...

BTW, did you finish the three Lind battles yet? You need moderately good vanguard forces to beat them, and only then can you fuck Lind :)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So, is Tsubaki a cuckquean? She says she loves you and was really happy with the "we're a couple" response, but also gets a grin on her face whenever you fuck another girl and she knows about it.
She is as pervert as Ryen is.If possible,she want to join in and have some fun.You will undertand about her pervert personality when you see her scene with Fem Grey and Lielle.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Last time I played the game was incredible buggy and kept crashing after every third map transition... did the Devs finally fixed those things or are they still keep adding stuff instead of fixing those Bugs?
Sorry didn't see this until late.
The only bug i remember having in that was the quest journal. Everything else worked fine for me.
That was uh...v4.9x (dont recall the specific version sadly). It's not a direct 1:1 comparison, but it's close enough in that you're a leader protecting a country, recruiting allies, plowing them and dealing with the fate of the world.

dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
How do you finish the elf twins hide and seek quest? Because i can't find a way to reach the hellhound on the hill so I'm stuck at 12/13

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Update only works on last update before newest or even later? (like 20.11.30 for example).

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes