bounty

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone knows where i can find her? It says she is found in pumumu but there is noone else there and i can't find her in the walkthrough either

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Anyone knows where i can find her? It says she is found in pumumu but there is noone else there and i can't find her in the walkthrough either
I think you need to have another characters events done before she appears (I think it's the quests for the queen of Begus)

Reactions: bounty

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Which quest are you talking about?? I am on the last quest called "last chance"...
Have you taken a look at the Questlog wether or not the Quest is listed as failed Quest.
You should have been ordered to search for the King before storming Raziel's hideout

bounty

Jul 17, 2017
I think you need to have another characters events done before she appears (I think it's the quests for the queen of Begus)
Ah yeah, funny i just got to the part where I try to find out how to get the queen of begus quest. I already played through the game and there is no invitation on the table :/

Arrange meeting with the guy in my castle, got it, thanks for the tip ^^

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
dude i played for like 40m and decided to wait for the timeskip to play again, now it seems like a bad strat lol
:)

Just to let you know, when the timeskip is implemented, it's gonna be instant. You unlock the final quest, and then you talk to Chiyo's older sister that you're ready to beat the final boss. You confirm that you want to continue, and boom!

Timeskip. And all the babies from all the babes you've impregnented.

I can't wait for that update to come :love:

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I don't care about timeskip because if Ryen decided to put timeskip now,its mean the game almost finished and I don't want that.There is a lot of the story potential and lore Ryen can put in his game.Pregnant and have kids is the aftermath of what happen to you and the other girls.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
"The pregnancy heart icon in the CG room now gives you the option to abort a pregnancy" w-what? dude, thats dark as shit. pretty sure theres another way you could have gone about it like a toggle in settings to turn on or off if the pregnancy heart means anything

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
I don't care about timeskip because if Ryen decided to put timeskip now,its mean the game almost finished and I don't want that.There is a lot of the story potential and lore Ryen can put in his game.Pregnant and have kids is the aftermath of what happen to you and the other girls
theres nothing stopping the timeskip from being a whole new game. think of all the daddies girls that need to be romanced, all of the girls you need to find to put babies in again. i would be rather disappointed if the timeskip is just a way to show that you had kids then boss fight then credits. (disappointed with the timeskip, the game is good enough as is that i cant be disappointed with it)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
theres nothing stopping the timeskip from being a whole new game. think of all the daddies girls that need to be romanced, all of the girls you need to find to put babies in again. i would be rather disappointed if the timeskip is just a way to show that you had kids then boss fight then credits. (disappointed with the timeskip, the game is good enough as is that i cant be disappointed with it)
Bruh this game is 10 years old.I dunno if Ryen want to continue the story like that:unsure:?With how powerful his kids will be,there is no fuck,only the rise of powerful new generation in the game.Some of them will have a destructive power and continue their father legacy to conquer the other land.Heck,Ryen can lead an army of his kids.Kids with gods power,damn.

Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
Have you taken a look at the Questlog wether or not the Quest is listed as failed Quest.
You should have been ordered to search for the King before storming Raziel's hideout
Nope it's still showing in progress.... So I have no idea where is the crystal and how to fix it ...

Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
Bruh this game is 10 years old.I dunno if Ryen want to continue the story like that:unsure:?With how powerful his kids will be,there is no fuck,only the rise of powerful new generation in the game.Some of them will have a destructive power and continue their father legacy to conquer the other land.Heck,Ryen can lead an army of his kids.Kids with gods power,damn.
Or fall into civil war because of too many heirs to the throne

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nope it's still showing in progress.... So I have no idea where is the crystal and how to fix it ...
I don't remember anything about a Crystal... the Teleporter to the old Kings Prison is on the lower Level of the Yang Tower in Amagel.
You need to interact with the red Pentagram in order to repair it and move on

World

Jun 30, 2017
Alright, I started playing yesterday and got my ass handed to me multiple times because I wandered where I shouldn't have. Is someone kind enough to share which buildings to build first and which ones to save for the late game?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Alright, I started playing yesterday and got my ass handed to me multiple times because I wandered where I shouldn't have. Is someone kind enough to share which buildings to build first and which ones to save for the late game?
There are several Quest related Building which are obviously required to advance.
For example the ruined Barracks SW from the Capital, the armory in Aldyn aswell as the Police Headquarters and medical buildings (Quests can be taken from the notice board in front of the castle [no rewards though])
But most importantly you'll need Streets, mines (you can build 2 mines and Upgrad them twice each after construction) and lumberjacks (you can build 3 lumberjacks and Upgrade them 4 times each after construction)
The research center can help you to speed up development as you can improve resource gathering there... aswell as lowering construction costs... it's also required to research the Armory and Upgrade it (affects the stock of the black smith in Aldyn aswell)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: World

World

Jun 30, 2017
There are several Quest related Building which are obviously required to advance.
For example the ruined Barracks SW from the Capital, the armory in Aldyn aswell as the Police Headquarters and medical buildings (Quests can be taken from the notice board in front of the castle [no rewards though])
But most importantly you'll need Streets, mines (you can build 2 mines and Upgrad them twice each after construction) and lumberjacks (you can build 3 lumberjacks and Upgrade them 4 times each after construction)
The research center can help you to speed up development as you can improve resource gathering there... aswell as lowering construction costs... it's also required to research the Armory and Upgrade it (affects the stock of the black smith in Aldyn aswell)
Thank you very much, I'll start with those asap

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes