ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The main problem is the burning effect... unless you want to go through stacks of water bottles and buckets Elly is your best chance, since she has the water bomb skill in the grenadier tree removing that effect aswell
Yeah i haven't really used that path for Elly or really used her much after picking her up to be frank. I can see the benefit of the water bomb skill though, it would cut back on farming buckets and bottles of water.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah i haven't really used that path for Elly or really used her much after picking her up to be frank. I can see the benefit of the water bomb skill though, it would cut back on farming buckets and bottles of water.
You can also find the "Widowmaker" recipe in one of the steel chests for her, which is one of the best weapons in the game

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
Currently the game only hosts impregnation as a fetish.
most girls can get pregnant (aside from monster girls)
There is a scene that shows an egg getting swarmed and penetrated by sperm upon the creampie scene to indicate that the girl got impregnated.
The goal is for the story to advance for several years at one point makeing the girls give birth and the children from that run around in the different areas later apparently.
In the CG Gallery each girl has an Icon of 2 Hearts below her portrait... if she isn't pregnant that icon has a grey underlay, if she is pregnant a pink one
Does that mean there are no in-game narrative effects, other consequences, or anything else at this point then?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does that mean there are no in-game narrative effects, other consequences, or anything else at this point then?
Some girls will tell you they are looking forward to become mothers, but that is based on the advancement of their story as they would also say that if they weren't impregnated at this point.
So I'd say no there is no special dialogue, scene or vissual effect for that

Reactions: bubblebobble5

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
Some girls will tell you they are looking forward to become mothers, but that is based on the advancement of their story as they would also say that if they weren't impregnated at this point.
So I'd say no there is no special dialogue, scene or vissual effect for that
Good to know. Thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are sex scenes really animated? Is it only with main characters and not maids?
Only a few are the rest are just pics but since there are a few then it gets the tag.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New CG room.png

Happy new year! The first public release of 2021 is now available!

Changes:
- Added a full body CG for Kurohime and Trey, and upgraded the full body CG for Nemelphia (the half-deer girl from the Spire)
- Upgrade to the CG room. You can now select groups in the bottom instead of toggling through mixed pages.
- Moriko, Mai, Ariana, Miyako, Chieko, Grime, Glyntris, Aleah and Lace now unlock their CGs and scenes for both routes on the CG room when the events of either path are advanced far enough.
- The pregnancy heart icon in the CG room now gives you the option to abort a pregnancy.
- The new item "Fertility Potion" gives a 100% chance to impregnate the next girl during a scene with internal cumshot. The effect can stack and is not used during scenes that have a 100% chance by default, for example main characters. The potion can currently be bought in the herbalist store in Aldlyn, but that is likely to get changed later.
- A present icon on the CG room page for the main characters now gives access to the Christmas specials, including a re-sized version of the 2020 Christmas wallpaper.

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Renryuu: Ascension [v21.01.04] Naughty Netherpunch

Original Size Win: 990 MB
Original Size Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.11 GB

Compressed Size Win: 248 MB:
Compressed Size Linux: 290 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 382 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
Game creator kindly unlock the war tab I wana go to war..... And can someone tell how to find the king... And how fix the red orb

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Game creator kindly unlock the war tab I wana go to war..... And can someone tell how to find the king... And how fix the red orb
The King of amagels story is both tied to Chyo aswell as the main story.
I think you can infiltrate the Kings prison after takeing out Lace in Begus... Varea will tell you the Details once it's possible.
Chyo is required in order to fix the Teleporter... not sure if she requires a minimal magic knowledge since I have her pretty high at that time normally

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
View attachment 970741

Happy new year! The first public release of 2021 is now available!

Changes:
- Added a full body CG for Kurohime and Trey, and upgraded the full body CG for Nemelphia (the half-deer girl from the Spire)
- Upgrade to the CG room. You can now select groups in the bottom instead of toggling through mixed pages.
- Moriko, Mai, Ariana, Miyako, Chieko, Grime, Glyntris, Aleah and Lace now unlock their CGs and scenes for both routes on the CG room when the events of either path are advanced far enough.
- The pregnancy heart icon in the CG room now gives you the option to abort a pregnancy.
- The new item "Fertility Potion" gives a 100% chance to impregnate the next girl during a scene with internal cumshot. The effect can stack and is not used during scenes that have a 100% chance by default, for example main characters. The potion can currently be bought in the herbalist store in Aldlyn, but that is likely to get changed later.
- A present icon on the CG room page for the main characters now gives access to the Christmas specials, including a re-sized version of the 2020 Christmas wallpaper.

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA: Mega
Fuck, the foreshadowing is killing me:ROFLMAO:

It seems like there's still a boatload of girls to unlock/fuck according to the CG screen...

Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
The King of amagels story is both tied to Chyo aswell as the main story.
I think you can infiltrate the Kings prison after takeing out Lace in Begus... Varea will tell you the Details once it's possible.
Chyo is required in order to fix the Teleporter... not sure if she requires a minimal magic knowledge since I have her pretty high at that time normally
Which quest are you talking about?? I am on the last quest called "last chance"...

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes