Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Can we get Cookie as one of the girls or is she to young for us?

(Starting playing again from the start.)
TBH I'm not sure if RyenSaotome would be comfortable with adding lolicons into his game even if he is no longer with Patreon. It's a completely different scenario compared to the teased incest. But it is his decision in the end. I just know he never hinted at lolies so far.

Reactions: tonicase24

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can we get Cookie as one of the girls or is she to young for us?

(Starting playing again from the start.)
TBH I'm not sure if RyenSaotome would be comfortable with adding lolicons into his game even if he is no longer with Patreon. It's a completely different scenario compared to the teased incest. But it is his decision in the end. I just know he never hinted at lolies so far.
Maybe after the time jump she will be matured enough to be equal to those twin Elves from Dorgania.
Hencefor no longer being a real loli

Reactions: Genji

gracci

Jul 15, 2020
does anyone have a working config.rpgsave file for mac? even when i do chmod 755 the file still stays as a document and doesn't turn into a unix exacutable

lolond29

May 26, 2019
I'm not sure what rune you mean. What part of her events are you on? What do you need the rune for?
The quest to break the seal of ancient demon. When you find her in the shop in Newkungu, you need to give her the 3 blue slime essence, 3 blue flower crystal and the special rune to complete the quest. I did the pre quest for this event.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The quest to break the seal of ancient demon. When you find her in the shop in Newkungu, you need to give her the 3 blue slime essence, 3 blue flower crystal and the special rune to complete the quest. I did the pre quest for this event.
You need to go to the item and accessory accessoire shop in Kagabangui. It's up the stairs on the left side. It has signs of a necklace and a bag.
Don't confuse it with the blacksmith or armor shop in the bottom part of the city.
Check the walkthrough to see, if you finished that step of the quest.

Reactions: lolond29

lolond29

May 26, 2019
You need to go to the item and accessory accessoire shop in Kagabangui. It's up the stairs on the left side. It has signs of a necklace and a bag.
Don't confuse it with the blacksmith or armor shop in the bottom part of the city.
Check the walkthrough to see, if you finished that step of the quest.
I check but nothings happens. anyway i can wait for the next update. Thank for always asnwer. Have a nice day.

GregoryRump

Oct 23, 2020
Looks good! I have some questions though:
*How's the pregnancy stuff?
*Can anyone get pregnant?
*Can you raise your kids?
*How do you know if someone is pregnant?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Looks good! I have some questions though:
*How's the pregnancy stuff?
*Can anyone get pregnant?
*Can you raise your kids?
*How do you know if someone is pregnant?
Currently the game only hosts impregnation as a fetish.
most girls can get pregnant (aside from monster girls)
There is a scene that shows an egg getting swarmed and penetrated by sperm upon the creampie scene to indicate that the girl got impregnated.
The goal is for the story to advance for several years at one point makeing the girls give birth and the children from that run around in the different areas later apparently.
In the CG Gallery each girl has an Icon of 2 Hearts below her portrait... if she isn't pregnant that icon has a grey underlay, if she is pregnant a pink one

Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me where is the lesser demon located for Trey quest I can't even find that demon and how to go the city Amagal?? When ever I go there it says the ship is out of the port and to wait for hours but it does not give me option to wait for the ship like for other citys

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me where is the lesser demon located for Trey quest I can't even find that demon and how to go the city Amagal?? When ever I go there it says the ship is out of the port and to wait for hours but it does not give me option to wait for the ship like for other citys
The lesser demon is east from the storage that leads to the thief guild
I think you mean the Beachresort "Amaranthe"... try advancing the main story and recruit all possible NPCs I suppose

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes