Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
Build the Police Headquarters (Kingdom overview) and visit them to Upgrade it.
Afterwards you'll get a Quest on the City board and if you follow through you'll learn about the location
I have already completed that quest.... And thanks I got the demon... Btw can we conquer other citys??

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have already completed that quest.... And thanks I got the demon... Btw can we conquer other citys??
Not that I am aware of... but you don't really need to aswell.
You can impregnate the Queen of Begus and make Varea (Chyos older Sister) the Queen of Amagel and impregnate her aswell... leaving only Dorgania as potential target.
The current King seems to be a reasonable man atleast... his son will be a disaster to happen for his people though

Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
Not that I am aware of... but you don't really need to aswell.
You can impregnate the Queen of Begus and make Varea (Chyos older Sister) the Queen of Amagel and impregnate her aswell... leaving only Dorgania as potential target.
The current King seems to be a reasonable man atleast... his son will be a disaster to happen for his people though
Wow thanks man I will try that and where can I find blacksmith for making katryx weapon??? I can't find her anywhere

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wow thanks man I will try that and where can I find blacksmith for making katryx weapon??? I can't find her anywhere
The Elven one in the village in Central (will tell you where to find the ore and give you the pickaxe and finally offer the armor recipe for sell) and the Blacksmith in the Capital of Begus (will give you the weapon recipe)

Basty96

May 4, 2017
So i read a few pages back that there was a version of the game where you could reset Lace and the Succubus?
does anybody know which version it was?

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Exellent game, expect it's seems very easy to mess with the quest system and block the game.

In my case, I made many side quests, meet several npcs, and perform the main quest to the point where I need to craft a special sword...
But for that, i need the elf village... which don't appears on the map, due to a quest undiscovered, and seems to be impossible to discover at the point I am; Same the the person who block the mine where is the ore I need for the special sword...

How I can upgrade my military ? it said I need to build something first, but it"s not on the map...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Exellent game, expect it's seems very easy to mess with the quest system and block the game.

In my case, I made many side quests, meet several npcs, and perform the main quest to the point where I need to craft a special sword...
But for that, i need the elf village... which don't appears on the map, due to a quest undiscovered, and seems to be impossible to discover at the point I am; Same the the person who block the mine where is the ore I need for the special sword...

How I can upgrade my military ? it said I need to build something first, but it"s not on the map...
Research the armory Upgrade in the research center than activate the "!" in the lower left corner of your Capital (Upgrade will also affect the stock of Weapons you can buy in the Blacksmith of the Capital)
In order to Discover Ebron (Elven village) you need to Recruit the Elven girl that is imprisoned in the blue Villa and than talk to the Elf that is visiting the Blacksmith in the Capital

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I get the blue slimegirl scene from the beginning of the game?
You will be able to capture them then give them food and gifts and pats on the head then you will get the sex scene.
((If that is the one your talking about.))

Just keep playing and you will get there, just make sure you search every door and cave you can in this game.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Research the armory Upgrade in the research center than activate the "!" in the lower left corner of your Capital (Upgrade will also affect the stock of Weapons you can buy in the Blacksmith of the Capital)
In order to Discover Ebron (Elven village) you need to Recruit the Elven girl that is imprisoned in the blue Villa and than talk to the Elf that is visiting the Blacksmith in the Capital
I laready done that. No new quest, and no elf village at the south of y capital (if i consult the map, it's supposed to be in that place).

sanses

Sep 28, 2017
I laready done that. No new quest, and no elf village at the south of y capital (if i consult the map, it's supposed to be in that place).
You know the farm in capital, where you can buy vegetable and fruit, next to the church? Go there and go further to the south, you will see the Elf chief stand there a.PNG

Jul 18, 2018
You will be able to capture them then give them food and gifts and pats on the head then you will get the sex scene.
((If that is the one your talking about.))

Just keep playing and you will get there, just make sure you search every door and cave you can in this game.
Nope. I'm talking about the scene in the training cave in the very beginning.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Holy shit, do NOT sleep on Trey. He is insanely strong early-mid game if you max out faith and use his blessed attack. He misses a lot so give him an amulet of aim too. Then he also has shield strike, which doesn't do as much damage but scales off DEF so it probably becomes OP later on. I struggled quite a bit with combat encounters until I started utilizing this mofo.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how can i get relation point to 100 ? i can get to 7-80 point but that's all.
You do there quest so just keep talking to each one and sooner or later they will ask for something or to go somewhere and so on.
Use the walkthrough to see what is next for the girl you are working on, you will need to leave off on one and work on another and time will pass then the first will can be worked on again.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Holy shit, do NOT sleep on Trey. He is insanely strong early-mid game if you max out faith and use his blessed attack. He misses a lot so give him an amulet of aim too. Then he also has shield strike, which doesn't do as much damage but scales off DEF so it probably becomes OP later on. I struggled quite a bit with combat encounters until I started utilizing this mofo.
Offense scales better.
You can run 3x DPS and a healer and do just fine.

My typical party unless i'm forced to change it is Ryen/Tsubaki/Mirel(sniper)/Mira. Having 2 people capable of double strike & defense down/ignore is too good to ignore.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Offense scales better.

My typical party unless i'm forced to change it is Ryen/Tsubaki/Mirel(sniper)/Mira. Having 2 people capable of double strike & defense down/ignore is too good to ignore.
Bit too glass cannon for my tastes, I like that Trey is unkillable, has taunt, and can do a lot of damage as well as heal. His only weakness is agility. I run Chiyo which is worth 2 Tsubakis/Mirels in terms of DPS, and protecting her is important as her max HP and defenses are really low. Trey's regeneration buff from the church makes it so I don't need to run Mira, and I use Ryen as the debuffer and item user if I need major healing, plus his own healing ability based on relationship points isn't bad either.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how can i get relation point to 100 ? i can get to 7-80 point but that's all.
Give them Presents until their affection is at 70 than concentrate on doing their Quests (100 is not the top)
Useing weak and normal love Potions on the girls after reaching the 70 treshold also works
Offense scales better.

I go with Tsubaki, Sandra and Chyo most of the time, haveing Chyo concentrate on her AoE tree... add her knowledge skill to get a boss killer attack.
On the Raid Mission I exchange Sandra with Elly (Grenadier tree) and Tsubaki with Mira (Buff tree) though

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Give them Presents until their affection is at 70 than concentrate on doing their Quests (100 is not the top)
Useing weak and normal love Potions on the girls after reaching the 70 treshold also works

I go with Tsubaki, Sandra and Chyo most of the time, haveing Chyo concentrate on her AoE tree... add her knowledge skill to get a boss killer attack.
On the Raid Mission I exchange Sandra with Elly (Grenadier tree) and Tsubaki with Mira (Buff tree) though
I haven't found a real reason to worry about AoE. Most things die fast enough that it's a non-issue with this setup. Also i don't have to swap for raid either with it (maybe the next raid boss will make me). The current raid boss kinda just dies in about 4 turns maybe less if i crit.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I haven't found a real reason to worry about AoE. Most things die fast enough that it's a non-issue with this setup. Also i don't have to swap for raid either with it (maybe the next raid boss will make me). The current raid boss kinda just dies in about 4 turns maybe less if i crit.
The main problem is the burning effect... unless you want to go through stacks of water bottles and buckets Elly is your best chance, since she has the water bomb skill in the grenadier tree removing that effect aswell

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes