Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hello, I can not remove the read-only attribute, tried it through cmd, it did not help, I am the admin of my account
try to move the game folder onto a different drive or atleast different location.
Some Areas are protected by default duo to the probability of Virus attacks... that's completly normal for windows.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update only works on last update before newest or even later? (like 20.11.30 for example).
The "update files" .zip work ONLY for the last previous version. Skipping even a single update when using them causes you to miss files and thus causes errors. Either keep the game up to date, download the full game again and move your save files, OR you go to my official MEGA link and download the update files you're missing. Using multiple update files works, as long as you put the updates in one-by-one and in the proper order.
Link to the old update files:

GenocideJill

Jul 19, 2019
Everyone know how to fix this error? i have this text dissapear error on other rpg maker games as well but i can't find any fix for this anywhere
I play on pc btw

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2018
how to get to Minsk? I sailed there, but the guard is blocking my passage saying something about permission, where can I get it?

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
you need to advance the story to be able to to get access to Minsk when you are the hint that you need a Merchant permit (something like that) go talk to the merchant in front of the castle

Reactions: eHoTiKk(raccoon)

CaptainPost

Mar 9, 2019
I started the game a few days ago and I like it but is the combat supposed to be really difficult? The leveling is really slow and I used cheats to level faster but the battles are still really difficult. Is there a secret to the combat I haven't found yet?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I started the game a few days ago and I like it but is the combat supposed to be really difficult? The leveling is really slow and I used cheats to level faster but the battles are still really difficult. Is there a secret to the combat I haven't found yet?
Easiest explanation.
Skip the Combat for the most part at the start and travel the world assembling your Harem of the main girls.
there are several non combat Quests that can Level the MC early on.
Build a research center in Aldlyn and than research the Armory twice and build it one the overview map.
Than buy "Nice" equipment from the Blacksmith. At this point most enemies can be defeated easily

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Also buy horses from the caravan when it comes (assessable through the country overview menu, random but low chance to appear every turn.)

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Okay. I haven't played this game since forever. My previous game was 17. something. Am I missing something that has changed? I can't figure out a way to access the Overview Map to build now. Is this a bug or is there something I have to do now to trigger this?

Bustoise

Oct 18, 2018
I think i found a bug. I was on the amaranthe beach when I went to look at the CGs that I had already unlocked, when I selected the good path of Chieko, I was teleported to the castle and I can no longer access my CGs, and my autosave got stuck in the castle, if anyone knows a resolution for that, I would be grateful Screenshot_2021-01-10-03-18-08-636_id.renryuuascension.rpg.jpg

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I think i found a bug. I was on the amaranthe beach when I went to look at the CGs that I had already unlocked, when I selected the good path of Chieko, I was teleported to the castle and I can no longer access my CGs, and my autosave got stuck in the castle, if anyone knows a resolution for that, I would be grateful
could you post the savefile you're having trouble with :)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Okay. I haven't played this game since forever. My previous game was 17. something. Am I missing something that has changed? I can't figure out a way to access the Overview Map to build now. Is this a bug or is there something I have to do now to trigger this?
Version 17. means it's from the year 2017, which means you've missed 3-4 years of updates and changes. ;)
Try to advance the main story by going to the abandoned barracks where you meet Mira. You get the access to the overview map afterwards.

I think i found a bug. I was on the amaranthe beach when I went to look at the CGs that I had already unlocked, when I selected the good path of Chieko, I was teleported to the castle and I can no longer access my CGs, and my autosave got stuck in the castle, if anyone knows a resolution for that, I would be grateful View attachment 979361
Try to go in and out of the bathhouse. Usually splitting the party and getting it back together solves such issues. But I'll take a look at the cause of this problem and fix it for the next update.

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
there are a few NPC that you can talk to open the map
the Vanguard force at the barrack if you rebuilded it, one of the Advisor, the general in the second floor of the castle where is the sleeping quarter at the conference room (where is Lind after she as be recruited from the dungeon if you did the 3 vanguard force battles linked to Lind). So far i know only 3 NPC that can give access to the strategic map for building and other so far maybe there are more but i don't know. The names of the NPC is Sir Edward, Lind and Jess (not sure but this is one of the Vanguard Force squad commanders)

Note: I don't know how to make spoiler tag on this forum since this is very rare i talk

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Bustoise

Oct 18, 2018
Just fucking restart bro.There is a lot of changes in those years.I recommend restart and follow the story. (y)Im sure you will love it.
Yeah, i played 25 hours in the last 3 days, i loved the game, don't get me wrong, but lose my option to see the CGs is kinda annoying

But when i get my pc back, i will try a new save there, and enjoy the game once more

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Quote:
Version 17. means it's from the year 2017, which means you've missed 3-4 years of updates and changes. ;)
Try to advance the main story by going to the abandoned barracks where you meet Mira. You get the access to the overview map afterwards.

Finally got to build now. Yes! Problem is it keeps saying I need to access Battle System to build the Command Center. I'll figure it out eventually. LMFAO! Still a great game even if I'm a 'little' out of date.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes