Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes
No Rape
Myself
"I'm relieved Jenny is safe now, but I won't forgive those that framed her"
^This is the first line of dialogue in the encounter which the quest "Second Attack" is given, however she stops talking immediately after this sentence
That's actually a generic responce and not the start of the Quest.
I am not sure what could be missing, maybe run around Dorgania a bit to see wether or not you are missing some Quests and check with your main companions wether or not they have anything new to say

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Speaking of treasure rooms, what about the one in the top floor of a tower in the northern section of the world map? Sandra can't open it because it's magically locked she says and (Chyoe or whatever her name is the magic user party member) doesn't seem to comment on it when I interact with the locked door.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Speaking of treasure rooms, what about the one in the top floor of a tower in the northern section of the world map? Sandra can't open it because it's magically locked she says and (Chyoe or whatever her name is the magic user party member) doesn't seem to comment on it when I interact with the locked door.
The Tower of Ash's treasure room can't be opened... not sure you want that after Varena (Chyos sister) takes over the thrown

Oct 11, 2018
That's actually a generic responce and not the start of the Quest.
I am not sure what could be missing, maybe run around Dorgania a bit to see wether or not you are missing some Quests and check with your main companions wether or not they have anything new to say
I noticed that I haven't completed, nor received the trade route quest from Flaire, I wonder if that's whats wrong

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
The Tower of Ash's treasure room can't be opened... not sure you want that after Varena (Chyos sister) takes over the thrown
I don't think it's claimed in that way considering I can loot everything else in the tower without consequences from the new queen. But thanks for letting me know.

Resudesu

Dec 14, 2020
i feel bothered looking at character dialogue sprites, like some of heroine looks like male (Tsubuki,Vampire etc.), I kinda prefer the portrait in Skilltree tab

edit: misspelled

Last edited:

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
In Moriko's quest to find the thieve guild, i see this dialogue. But in that time, we just have 13 members (Ryen, Tsubaki, Trey, Mira, Vampire, Mirey, Sandra, Brad, Chiyo, Elly, Ryoko, Kayelith and Moriko). So who's the 14th? :))

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Guys I am unable to go to amagal I have 25 tickets??? What to do??
The ship to Amagal never arrives. But you can simply walk to Amagal. It's the small country in the north, behind the wall.

In Moriko's quest to find the thieve guild, i see this dialogue. But in that time, we just have 13 members (Ryen, Tsubaki, Trey, Mira, Vampire, Mirey, Sandra, Brad, Chiyo, Elly, Ryoko, Kayelith and Moriko). So who's the 14th? :))
A little mistake on my part. The number shown was "party members +1" to account for Moriko, but since Moriko is part of the party at that moment, she was counted twice. :D

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
The ship to Amagal never arrives. But you can simply walk to Amagal. It's the small country in the north, behind the wall.

A little mistake on my part. The number shown was "party members +1" to account for Moriko, but since Moriko is part of the party at that moment, she was counted twice. :D
Thank you, my king :D.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Nice to finally see pregnancies and bellies are added is birthing gonna be added in a future update also the last picture of the demon girl is that a conjuring creature or something else

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes