Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Yes I did.
There might be one other thing. One of the bosses I believe in the third dungeon (the demon) would have to be killed by Hellhound. She'll apologize for taking your kill and will offer herself as a replacement boss. I found that out by accident after I beat the demon but did not get the challenge floor unlocked. In order for this to happen you will had to have fought Hellhound already somewhere else in order for her to act as a replacement boss in the Spire.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
The hellhound scene is a step towards unlocking hellhound village. It's not related to tentacle pods

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
The hellhound scene is a step towards unlocking hellhound village. It's not related to tentacle pods
I wasn't referring to the tentacle pods but instead his other question regarding how to reach the challenge floor where the red and blue flower crystals could be obtained.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
There might be one other thing. One of the bosses I believe in the third dungeon (the demon) would have to be killed by Hellhound. She'll apologize for taking your kill and will offer herself as a replacement boss. I found that out by accident after I beat the demon but did not get the challenge floor unlocked. In order for this to happen you will had to have fought Hellhound already somewhere else in order for her to act as a replacement boss in the Spire.
It's possible I haven't done the Hellhound quest. It doesn't sound familiar. I will have to check in the WT for that quest.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
It's not so much a quest as a scripted encounter. You can find mention of it under her description I believe

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
So you should get a fight with Hellhound in the advanced floor of Spire. Can't remember where abouts on that floor tho. I remember that it's another boss, but as you approach, hellhound leaps out and kills the boss and then fights you.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
actually thats pretty much what dragon1982 said earlier i guess. It does need you to have fought her before, but I can't remember where.

Irethia

Mar 6, 2018
hi
I don't think I saw the answer so here a little question. In the Nature dungeon is there a way to find the key for the north west area (the one with gold )
thx

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
hi
I don't think I saw the answer so here a little question. In the Nature dungeon is there a way to find the key for the north west area (the one with gold )
thx
Can you clarify what you mean by nature dungeon? Do you mean Nature Raid? If so I'm guessing the answer is not yet. That area was the most recent added, and there is still more raid material to come (the frozen and wet panties haven't had their purpose revealed yet)

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
how long will this game take to be finished i have been waiting for a long time and i just want to know if it best to wait until its finished or play it now

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
how long will this game take to be finished i have been waiting for a long time and i just want to know if it best to wait until its finished or play it now
Just play it now, its pretty long so by the time you're even up to latest game content the game would still be continuously updated so you'll never finish. Plus all saves are compatible throughout versions so never a need to replay.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Just play it now, its pretty long so by the time you're even up to latest game content the game would still be continuously updated so you'll never finish.
You're a little wrong, I've finished all the content in 60~70 hours and since that day it's been half a year already but was added only 6~8 hours of new gameplay, I didn't count reworks of quests, maps etc.

Irethia

Mar 6, 2018
Can you clarify what you mean by nature dungeon? Do you mean Nature Raid? If so I'm guessing the answer is not yet. That area was the most recent added, and there is still more raid material to come (the frozen and wet panties haven't had their purpose revealed yet)
Yep. sorry for not being clear and thx for answering

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
hi
thx
If you mean the area from the screenshot then it can be unlocked. Not sure what the requirements are but I for one got the key after fighting Kiki, she just gave me the key as a reward for beating her.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
If you mean the area from the screenshot then it can be unlocked. Not sure what the requirements are but I for one got the key after fighting Kiki, she just gave me the key as a reward for beating her.
no particular requirements, it's just the RNG of which rewards you get from her fight

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
hi
thx
Keep fighting the lady in front of that room she gives you the key.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes