RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Sorry to jump in to the convo, but the "beer" you get from a pub and or Inn in the game, why don't you name that to: "Beer Bottle"

and the one for the war map you could name it to: "Beer Keg" or "Beer Barrel" or something like that instead of being confused with the same name for the two "Beers".

Just giving my thought's on that :) Awesome game by the way. I love it
Yes, that's what I should've done from the start.
The problem with doing it now is that for example every message of a chest or a hole where you find a beer has a unique message. That means I'd have to go through the entire game and look for every spot that has "beer" in a message to fix it. And even then, some people might not realize the difference and still ask about it. :D

Reactions: GothicRose33

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I do have a question about current end content. I'm sure I read somewhere about viewing the kids in a kinda time skip thing. Am I right? And if so, is that still possible after completing Amagal King content and Varea leaving your palace?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I made the poll to figure out what monster race I should use for the next thunder element monstergirl. Be so kind to leave a vote, or make a comment if you have a good idea. :)
Poll:

I do have a question about current end content. I'm sure I read somewhere about viewing the kids in a kinda time skip thing. Am I right? And if so, is that still possible after completing Amagal King content and Varea leaving your palace?
The time skip will later be added as content after the current end of the main story. It'll advance the time by many years, and give you a screen to watch events that happened during the time skip as optional content.
The event will ask you, if you're ready to advance the story, so you can still finish everything in the "current" time before doing the time skip.

Jan 2, 2020
Yes, that's what I should've done from the start.
The problem with doing it now is that for example every message of a chest or a hole where you find a beer has a unique message. That means I'd have to go through the entire game and look for every spot that has "beer" in a message to fix it. And even then, some people might not realize the difference and still ask about it. :D
This might be really dumb because I've never made and rpgmvp game before, but try using Ctrl+F? Is there no master list of dialogue and messages to do this in?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm hoping next update includes content for the manticore girl including finally getting her vanguard unit
I definitely agree with you on that. I'd like to see more of her as well plus having a monster unit at your command is definitely a change of pace compared to fighting against them all the time. This would also make a bold statement for the MC to the entire world as to where his kingdom stands with true racial equality for all sentient life, not just in a political way but also inspiring way for those less fortunate who could potentially support him in many ways. It could lead to more story content on that topic and a lot of other things.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I definitely agree with you on that. I'd like to see more of her as well plus having a monster unit at your command is definitely a change of pace compared to fighting against them all the time. This would also make a bold statement for the MC to the entire world as to where his kingdom stands with true racial equality for all sentient life, not just in a political way but also inspiring way for those less fortunate who could potentially support him in many ways. It could lead to more story content on that topic and a lot of other things.
Plus there was mention of it being a flying unit. So I'm guessing it would be able to go over obstacles which would be handy

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Would be interesting if some of the monstergirls that joined you on the journey were to join the unit such as maybe the salamander girls who seem more like a battle type.

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
After doing the "Broken Home" quest, I can't find Sariandi in her house in Orchel. Anyone know how I'm supposed to advance things so she and the rest of the refugees move to Central?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I think she's just standing at a different location in Orchel. If I remember correctly shes next to someone else out in the open (although my memory is unreliable)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes