Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
What? With What?? Are you replying to something earlier or asking new questions? I really can't tell. If these are new questions then I have no idea what you mean by modes. And as far as I am aware there are no built in cheats for this game.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
modes? with cheats ??
What? With What?? Are you replying to something earlier or asking new questions? I really can't tell. If these are new questions then I have no idea what you mean by modes. And as far as I am aware there are no built in cheats for this game.
If you interact with the book by your bed in Central castle, there are some cheats like one-hit-kill all non-boss enemies. But you pretty much can't retract a choice you made regarding good/bad routes, and use a save editor for the majority for your cheats :)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The new test version 21.04.02 is now available!
I made this test version to get some feedback about the balancing changes and new features that I used for the new scenes. I'd be grateful for a lot of feedback. :)

The main part of the update is a big balancing overhaul. A lot of stats for characters and enemies were adjusted, and some skills changed.
Feedback is badly needed, so that I can fix and fine tune the balancing changes!
- The HP of all party members was greatly reduced. I think most battles become more interesting this way, but even though I reduced the damage of the raid bosses, it's hard to say if that doesn't make things too difficult now.
- Most enemies have lower HP, but increased AGI.
- Healing spells now include the max HP of the target in the calculation, to make sure the spells are always efficient.
- Skills that damage all enemies were weakened, so that they do less damage against single targets than normal skills or attacks.
- Ryen's "Combo Attack" is now a single target skill.
- Sandra can now steal fertilizer from bosses in the nature dungeon, when the previous battle was won.

Some other main character changes:
- Ryen's stats were greatly increased.
- Mira's M.ATK was significantly increased. Her holy attack spells are stronger now.
- Sandra's ATK was increased
- Vampire's life leech skills are stronger now, but her max HP is lower.
- Tsubaki's ATK and AGI were greatly reduced.
- Chiyo's damage of AoE spells was reduced.

- Most weapons with elements were weakened, to be worse than normal weapons against enemies that are not weak to that element.
- The element strength/weakness system was changed to be clearer:
Element resistance.png

Other new content:
- The memory orb 3 and 5, which you can get from the ice raid, can now be used when you also have the frozen panties. The scenes are shown from a different perspective, with a different writing style, and more story heavy than most other CG scenes. Please let me know what you think of this different approach.
- The solo scene has a small animated internal penetration image. I'm considering to use this image in multiple scenes, where the CG itself is static, but the picture-in-picture is animated. I'd appreciate feedback to this new feature as well.
- The nature and ice raid were added to the walkthrough.

Download:
[All versions, including android, are available for this test!]

Reactions: Darkfetish

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Why there's character creation tag?
The character creation is not for main character(s). There is a Christmas special, in which you can create a custom girl for a sex scene, but that's all.

Darkfetish

Nov 29, 2019
The new test version 21.04.02 is now available!
I made this test version to get some feedback about the balancing changes and new features that I used for the new scenes. I'd be grateful for a lot of feedback. :)

The main part of the update is a big balancing overhaul. A lot of stats for characters and enemies were adjusted, and some skills changed.
Feedback is badly needed, so that I can fix and fine tune the balancing changes!
- The HP of all party members was greatly reduced. I think most battles become more interesting this way, but even though I reduced the damage of the raid bosses, it's hard to say if that doesn't make things too difficult now.
- Most enemies have lower HP, but increased AGI.
- Healing spells now include the max HP of the target in the calculation, to make sure the spells are always efficient.
- Skills that damage all enemies were weakened, so that they do less damage against single targets than normal skills or attacks.
- Ryen's "Combo Attack" is now a single target skill.
- Sandra can now steal fertilizer from bosses in the nature dungeon, when the previous battle was won.

Some other main character changes:
- Ryen's stats were greatly increased.
- Mira's M.ATK was significantly increased. Her holy attack spells are stronger now.
- Sandra's ATK was increased
- Vampire's life leech skills are stronger now, but her max HP is lower.
- Tsubaki's ATK and AGI were greatly reduced.
- Chiyo's damage of AoE spells was reduced.

- Most weapons with elements were weakened, to be worse than normal weapons against enemies that are not weak to that element.
- The element strength/weakness system was changed to be clearer:
View attachment 1119960

Other new content:
- The memory orb 3 and 5, which you can get from the ice raid, can now be used when you also have the frozen panties. The scenes are shown from a different perspective, with a different writing style, and more story heavy than most other CG scenes. Please let me know what you think of this different approach.
- The solo scene has a small animated internal penetration image. I'm considering to use this image in multiple scenes, where the CG itself is static, but the picture-in-picture is animated. I'd appreciate feedback to this new feature as well.
- The nature and ice raid were added to the walkthrough.

Download: Mega
[All versions, including android, are available for this test!]
will test this later :)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Updated the test version to version 21.04.03:
- The memory orb 5 was bugged. It's fixed now.
- A tutorial area was added into the military academy.

Download:

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Updated the test version to version 21.04.03:
- The memory orb 5 was bugged. It's fixed now.
- A tutorial area was added into the military academy.

Download:
Mega
How's it Ryen. Been a big fan and love your work.
Just a piece of advice rather post the test builds on your subscribe star page and add links here to redirect users to that post.
Found it helps with getting traffic to your page.

Keep up the good work. Will continue to support as much as possible.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How's it Ryen. Been a big fan and love your work.
Just a piece of advice rather post the test builds on your subscribe star page and add links here to redirect users to that post.
Found it helps with getting traffic to your page.

Keep up the good work. Will continue to support as much as possible.
It's going well, thanks. :D
Sounds like a good idea. I used to post the test versions only on the discord server, but the feedback was lacking and caused some public releases to contain major bugs. That's why I'm planning to post the test version in more places now.

Thank you!

qwerty1233

Jan 23, 2020
I need help to see the animated scenes, im using joiplay and i can't see the animated sex scene of tsubaki, it's just black screen.

qwerty1233

Jan 23, 2020
I need help to see the animated scenes, im using joiplay and i can't see the animated sex scene of tsubaki, it's just black screen.

magicbalist

May 6, 2017
I cant come even close to gaining access to the dhranholl mine, the guards say they have a undead problem and that i should come back later, suggesting i dont have done the required quest to gain access to that area. Problem is i have already completed all parts of fragment(1,2 and 3) and this is my only story quest left, although that does look bugged as well because it still tells me to find a blacksmith even though i already did and already have the recipe for the blade.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
That seems to be a problem on several android systems. I'll probably have to change the system, on which the animated scene run, in order to fix the issue, but I have no alternative at the moment.

Is it the final fixed version?
It's still a test version, to get feedback on the balancing changes, not the regular public release.

I cant come even close to gaining access to the dhranholl mine, the guards say they have a undead problem and that i should come back later, suggesting i dont have done the required quest to gain access to that area. Problem is i have already completed all parts of fragment(1,2 and 3) and this is my only story quest left, although that does look bugged as well because it still tells me to find a blacksmith even though i already did and already have the recipe for the blade.
Are you talking to the soldier in the green armor? Some people talk to the guard at the front, but you can walk further into the area and talk to the officer that's blocking the path.
When you had the dialog with Knocky and received the recipe, you need to talk with the officer at the Dhranholl mine for the quest "Access Permit". Speak to Commander Walcot at Whitestone citadel to get the necessary permit, and return to the officer to get access into the mine.

Reactions: qwerty1233

magicbalist

May 6, 2017
Are you talking to the soldier in the green armor? Some people talk to the guard at the front, but you can walk further into the area and talk to the officer that's blocking the path.
When you had the dialog with Knocky and received the recipe, you need to talk with the officer at the Dhranholl mine for the quest "Access Permit". Speak to Commander Walcot at Whitestone citadel to get the necessary permit, and return to the officer to get access into the mine.
never talked to Knocky, got the recipe from the blacksmith in Calterburry and the officer says the same thing(also i got no clue where Ebron is)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
never talked to Knocky, got the recipe from the blacksmith in Calterburry and the officer says the same thing(also i got no clue where Ebron is)
Well, there is your problem. :D The blacksmith in Calterburry is an alternative way to get the recipe, but he tells you in his dialog that he has no idea where to get the Katryx Ore. You're still on the step of searching a blacksmith that can help you with this, which is Knocky in Ebron. You've never been told that you need to go to Dhranholl mine in the game, so obviously the party doesn't try to get the access permit yet.
To unlock Ebron, you need Mirel in your party first, than told to the elf in the blacksmith of Aldlyn, then talk to the elf again in the bottom left corner of Aldlyn. Once he brought you to Ebron, the village will also become visible on the worldmap.

qwerty1233

Jan 23, 2020
That seems to be a problem on several android systems. I'll probably have to change the system, on which the animated scene run, in order to fix the issue, but I have no alternative at the moment.

It's still a test version, to get feedback on the balancing changes, not the regular public release.

So that's the issue whether i use apk/emulator on android? Tnx for responding btw , i thought i downloaded a corrupted game.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes