RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hi ryen, i got have a question on "about servant and prince" quest, did you remove the path where i have to persuade the prince to leave the slave alone? Because when i talk to the prince he keeps saying the same dialog to stop bothering him, and the button to reset the event on the bookshelf is not working.
The event was not changed and should still work the same way as before. You have to talk with the slave, after witnessing the dialog between her and the prince, to start the quest.
Th reset button was removed. It was only made to fix a bug, which has been fixed a long time ago now.

115%

Hit rate must be buggy as sin judging by numbers
My hit rate % vs What it Actually (feels like) is Hit Rate
Ryen 106% / Actually 95%
Tsubaki 115% / Actually 20%
Mirel 118% / Actually 98%
Mira 95% (this is green for whatever reason) / Actually 95%

There has to be more to it than just hit rate. Something is off somewhere.
The hit and evasion chance are separate parameters for characters and enemies. You hit chance it determined by the hit% of the character and the evasion% of the target. That's the reason why your actual hit chance is lower than the hit% in the characters status screen, and the reason why characters can have above 100% hit chance (to counter evasion chance of enemies by a certain amount.)
The green number for Mira probably means that you have a piece of equipment that increases her hit chance.
On the first look, I can't find any reason why Tsubaki's hit chance should be so much lower than what is shown in her stats. Changes to the equipment or class would show in the percentages, and evasion of the enemies would lower the hit chance of all party members, not just Tsubaki. Even after the nerf, Tsubaki's AGI is higher than Mira's, so even that theory would make no sense.
I'll make some tests and try to figure out what went wrong.

Somewhat agreed here except for me I still miss nearly everything with nearly everyone. It might just be me but before the game was actually fun in itself as a game to play when it came to combat, but now it just isn't fun and is now an over exerting chore that makes you frustrated and just give up. I wouldn't mind a revert on all the reduction in stats for the characters as most just aren't fighting like they used to. If you need to make certain characters stronger how about linking it to a quest to have it make sense storywise.
That, apparently, characters miss a lot of attacks since the update is not intended. I'll try to figure out what went wrong, and fix the issue.

qwerty1233

Jan 23, 2020
The event was not changed and should still work the same way as before. You have to talk with the slave, after witnessing the dialog between her and the prince, to start the quest.
Th reset button was removed. It was only made to fix a bug, which has been fixed a long time ago now.

The hit and evasion chance are separate parameters for characters and enemies. You hit chance it determined by the hit% of the character and the evasion% of the target. That's the reason why your actual hit chance is lower than the hit% in the characters status screen, and the reason why characters can have above 100% hit chance (to counter evasion chance of enemies by a certain amount.)
The green number for Mira probably means that you have a piece of equipment that increases her hit chance.
On the first look, I can't find any reason why Tsubaki's hit chance should be so much lower than what is shown in her stats. Changes to the equipment or class would show in the percentages, and evasion of the enemies would lower the hit chance of all party members, not just Tsubaki. Even after the nerf, Tsubaki's AGI is higher than Mira's, so even that theory would make no sense.
I'll make some tests and try to figure out what went wrong.

That, apparently, characters miss a lot of attacks since the update is not intended. I'll try to figure out what went wrong, and fix the issue.
I finally got the requirements for the first path which i need 8 eloquence of ryen through training from succubus to persuade the prince, tnx for replying though, its just that the quest section in walkthrough is kinda incomplete because the step to complete the quest is not there, only where to get the quests.

Wuppertaler

Jun 1, 2017
Hello
First of all, I wanted to give kudos for the game, it really is one of the best in the genre. You can really spend a lot of time there if you want to follow all the side quests and do everything for each character. I have a couple of questions about the Quest system, though. Is it intended that some quests will disappear from the quest log by themselves? So I don't mean completed quests. As an example the quest in which you pursue Lace but cannot harm her because you don't have a Kataryx weapon. As soon as you have this, the quest is removed from the log, and once you follow the side quests, you can quickly lose sight of the fact that you actually have to go to the Drunken Cave. A little "hint" might be better at this point. And that's not just about this quest. Also a better indication of where and how the event for the hunt for the Monster Girls starts. The farm is easy to find, but nothing else.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hello
First of all, I wanted to give kudos for the game, it really is one of the best in the genre. You can really spend a lot of time there if you want to follow all the side quests and do everything for each character. I have a couple of questions about the Quest system, though. Is it intended that some quests will disappear from the quest log by themselves? So I don't mean completed quests. As an example the quest in which you pursue Lace but cannot harm her because you don't have a Kataryx weapon. As soon as you have this, the quest is removed from the log, and once you follow the side quests, you can quickly lose sight of the fact that you actually have to go to the Drunken Cave. A little "hint" might be better at this point. And that's not just about this quest. Also a better indication of where and how the event for the hunt for the Monster Girls starts. The farm is easy to find, but nothing else.
Thank you. :)
Quests shouldn't "disappear." After you obtain them, they should remain in the quest log. If you toggle left or right, you can switch between active quests, complete quests, failed quests, and all quests together. Maybe the quests you're missing are in another group?

115%

Hit rate must be buggy as sin judging by numbers
My hit rate % vs What it Actually (feels like) is Hit Rate
Ryen 106% / Actually 95%
Tsubaki 115% / Actually 20%
Mirel 118% / Actually 98%
Mira 95% (this is green for whatever reason) / Actually 95%

There has to be more to it than just hit rate. Something is off somewhere.
I tested Tsubaki a bit and couldn't re-create your issue yet. Can you send me your save file? Maybe changing her stats caused the issue for people that continue a save from before the changes.
Have you used a specific skill, or basic attacks? What enemy did you fight against?

Wuppertaler

Jun 1, 2017
Thank you. :)
Quests shouldn't "disappear." After you obtain them, they should remain in the quest log. If you toggle left or right, you can switch between active quests, complete quests, failed quests, and all quests together. Maybe the quests you're missing are in another group?

I tested Tsubaki a bit and couldn't re-create your issue yet. Can you send me your save file? Maybe changing her stats caused the issue for people that continue a save from before the changes.
Have you used a specific skill, or basic attacks? What enemy did you fight against?
Sry....^^ My bad, didn´t realise that I can actually switch between complete/actual/failed Quests, since there is no arrow that hint that I could do this. But still some Quests aren´t to find in those categories.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Mostly basic attacks. Skills seem okay on the hit rate front. As for enemy ran fire raid solo so those mobs leading up to the and including Shuuka and Funeral.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Thank you for the detailed feedback.
I'll change some of the nerfs, to fix the problems reported by people.
I definitely don't hate Tsubaki, but her stats were way higher than from other characters. I only dragged her down to the average powerlevel. The fact that you still use her in your group, instead of any of the other 8 possible party members, might show that she's not completely useless. :D But as mentioned, I'll use the feedback to improve the balancing. It's likely that Tsubaki gets a bit more power back, as her changes seem to get me the most hate. XD

For everyone complaining that Tsubaki always misses now that her AGI was lowered....the agility in the RPG Maker engine doesn't affect the hit chance. :D
I just use this formation because I'm used to it but if I ever try playing from a new save again I'll probably try something else just for the sake of change, it's also why I could only provide feedback for these heroes. But don't get me wrong, I wholeheartedly agree with Tsubaki being nerfed. Whenever I lost some battles she was usually the last one standing and would die even after Ryen. It's just that she has no sustainability at all as a tank, the reason I chose her over Trey was because even though she was less tanky she dealt more damage in the long run but now she's less tanky and does low damage.

The only thing that really bugs me which isn't related to this update specifically is Mirel Sniper vs Druid. Her druid class is basically way better in battle(that heal over time spell?! so sexy) but like I said, I didn't want to have 3 staff users and no bow users at all. From a pure abilities point of view, there is no reason to go for Sniper.

deeros

Jun 13, 2018
If I'm reading the ice raid correctly, then if you have every legendary item in that dungeon you should be getting the bosschest memory orbs/panties (for appropriate dungeon boss) right? If so, I'm not getting anything at all.

hamsterboom

May 6, 2017
Can someone please help me understand why I've never seen the auto-battle option in the warmap?

All my vanguard forces are now lvl 6 or 7 btw.

I've tried searching this thread and google but I'm stumped.

- New option "auto-battle" for the warmap battles. This option will be available when you have enough healthy soldiers. With enough soldiers, you'll always win the battle but the loss is based on your total numbers. Since you lose troops in this option, you might need to heal in order to use the option again for the next fight, making it impossible to just spam auto-battle without caring about your losses. This option is not available for the bonus battle in which you can farm resources.
Don't understand how I can activate this, I've done a lot of different battles but never seen any auto-battle option.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If I'm reading the ice raid correctly, then if you have every legendary item in that dungeon you should be getting the bosschest memory orbs/panties (for appropriate dungeon boss) right? If so, I'm not getting anything at all.
Unless something changed, no.
The panties and some orbs do drop as an item from the ice raid. Other orbs come from caves and chest.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Can someone please help me understand why I've never seen the auto-battle option in the warmap?

All my vanguard forces are now lvl 6 or 7 btw.

I've tried searching this thread and google but I'm stumped.

Don't understand how I can activate this, I've done a lot of different battles but never seen any auto-battle option.
Where did you get that auto-battle information from? If I'm not mistaken this was at some point a feature but was removed in the latest versions. I'm not 100% sure but I think you might be looking for something that is no longer available.

Reactions: hamsterboom

hamsterboom

May 6, 2017
Where did you get that auto-battle information from? If I'm not mistaken this was at some point a feature but was removed in the latest versions. I'm not 100% sure but I think you might be looking for something that is no longer available.
Thank you, that explains why then.

I played this game a while back and could swear there was an auto-battle function, the quote was found googling and I think it was a change log from 2018.

It's also mentioned in the "Renryuu Ascension all scene obtaining guide."
Lind
`Talk to Sir Edward to access overview map, there is a battle you can do, win 4 of them, auto-battle is sweet.

Reactions: MiKaEl90

deeros

Jun 13, 2018
Unless something changed, no.
The panties and some orbs do drop as an item from the ice raid. Other orbs come from caves and chest.
Sure however memory orb 4 and 5 + panties should drop from final boss chest. And if I understand this correctly then it's drop should be guaranteed if you already have all legendary items. Ran this dungeon more than 60 times and still no luck.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Sure however memory orb 4 and 5 + panties should drop from final boss chest. And if I understand this correctly then it's drop should be guaranteed if you already have all legendary items. Ran this dungeon more than 60 times and still no luck.
So here's the file that was shared with me and why i'm using the qualifier unless something changed

RRA_Ice_raid_drops.png

If you've gotten everything except 4&5 and the specific panties then those should be the only orange quality loot remaning.
However, the chest at the end has a variety and wont always be orange quality sadly.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
60???:ROFLMAO: At this point I've done the ice raid hundred of times and I'm still missing memory orb 5. I'm not sure but I think that the memory orbs and panties work a bit different compared to the rest of the legendary items. This is just a guess since they are the items I hear most often people complain about missing.

Gaboo90

Mar 19, 2018
Nice update, but still I was hoping that this new update has new faction like battle of squad leaders in overview map ..it's so lag and take time to finish also reachearch be more reduced in turns....anyway let's hope in future u can do that.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Some things that will get fixed with the next update:
- Tsubaki's and Trey's base AGI stats were increased, but heavy armor reduces the AGI more than before.
- Tsubaki's base hit% chance was increased.
- A new legendary whetstone can be obtained from the metal chest in the fire raid. Tsubaki can use this whetstone at the fire raid anvil to upgrade her Setsuna to legendary quality. Setsuna+ will allow her to use the skill Bright Whirlwind, which does light element damage to all enemies.
- Ryen's Fire Recovery was bugged. It healed 25% of his current HP instead of his max HP. It's fixed now and should be more valid as a healing option.
- Ryen's Flameblade and Dark Blade skills now add 20% crit chance additionally to the change of element for his attacks.
- The cost for Mira's Recover Energy skill was reduced from 300 to 100 MP.
- Chiyo's knowledge skill was weakened a bit, the cost increased from 40 to 45 MP, and it can't crit anymore.
- Increased the chance for Memory Orb 3 to appear in caves from 2% to 10%. The chance for the CG scene events to appear was also increased. The chance to receive green chest loot from a cave was removed.
- Fixed a bug where the Frozen Panties of Frozen Queen wouldn't drop when you had Tiena's Panties in your inventory.
- Kalia, the water mage of the raider group, now gives you the option to trade 5xWater Bottle for 1xWater Bucket when you have at least 5 bottles in your inventory.
- It's not possible anymore to plant seeds in the nature raid area when you don't have fertilizer. This'll fix the bug of planting spots to become unavailable when you put a seed in without fertilizer, as it wasn't possible to add the fertilizer later.

I'll continue to check all feedback, and make changes where necessary, so please don't hold your thoughts or ideas back. ;)

What's an app that'll let you play the game on your android?
The official folder links contains a .apk file, which is what you need to install the game on android. It's not necessary to install another app.
Download folder:

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes