magicbalist

May 6, 2017
Well, there is your problem. :D The blacksmith in Calterburry is an alternative way to get the recipe, but he tells you in his dialog that he has no idea where to get the Katryx Ore. You're still on the step of searching a blacksmith that can help you with this, which is Knocky in Ebron. You've never been told that you need to go to Dhranholl mine in the game, so obviously the party doesn't try to get the access permit yet.
To unlock Ebron, you need Mirel in your party first, than told to the elf in the blacksmith of Aldlyn, then talk to the elf again in the bottom left corner of Aldlyn. Once he brought you to Ebron, the village will also become visible on the worldmap.
Alright thank you, never would have gotten that :)(walkthroug realy dosnt help with that part)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Version 21.04.06 is now available!

- The memory orb 3 and 5, which you can get from the ice raid, can now be used when you also have the frozen panties. The scenes are shown from a different perspective, with a different writing style, and more story heavy than most other CG scenes. Please let me know what you think of this different approach.
- The solo scene has a small animated internal penetration image. I'm considering to use this image in multiple scenes, where the CG itself is static, but the picture-in-picture is animated. I'd appreciate feedback to this new feature as well.
- The nature and ice raid were added to the walkthrough.
- You can now access the building of the military academy at the start of the game. Inside are several tutorial books, to help new people learn the different systems of the game. I plan to add more tutorials in the future.

Tutorial 2 - elements.png

The main part of the update is a big balancing overhaul. A lot of stats for characters and enemies were adjusted, and some skills changed. Feedback is badly needed, so that I can fix and fine tune the balancing changes!

- The HP of all party members was greatly reduced. I think most battles become more interesting this way, but even though I reduced the damage of the raid bosses, it's hard to say if that doesn't make things too difficult now.
- Most enemies have lower HP, but increased AGI.
- Healing spells now include the max HP of the target in the calculation, to make sure the spells are always efficient.
- Skills that damage all enemies were weakened, so that they do less damage against single targets than normal skills or attacks.
- Ryen's "Combo Attack" is now a single target skill.
- Sandra can now steal fertilizer from bosses in the nature dungeon, when the previous battle was won.

Some other main character changes:
- Ryen's stats were greatly increased.
- Mira's M.ATK was significantly increased. Her holy attack spells are stronger now.
- Sandra's ATK was increased
- Vampire's life leech skills are stronger now, but her max HP is lower.
- Tsubaki's ATK and AGI were greatly reduced.
- Chiyo's damage of AoE spells was reduced.

- Most weapons with elements were weakened, to be worse than normal weapons against enemies that are not weak to that element.
- The element strength/weakness system was changed to be clearer (as seen in the screenshot above.)

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018

- The memory orb 3 and 5, which you can get from the ice raid, can now be used when you also have the frozen panties. The scenes are shown from a different perspective, with a different writing style, and more story heavy than most other CG scenes. Please let me know what you think of this different approach.
- The solo scene has a small animated internal penetration image. I'm considering to use this image in multiple scenes, where the CG itself is static, but the picture-in-picture is animated. I'd appreciate feedback to this new feature as well.
- You can now access the building of the military academy at the start of the game. Inside are several tutorial books, to help new people learn the different systems of the game. I plan to add more tutorials in the future.

View attachment 1127782

The main part of the update is a big balancing overhaul. A lot of stats for characters and enemies were adjusted, and some skills changed. Feedback is badly needed, so that I can fix and fine tune the balancing changes!

- The HP of all party members was greatly reduced. I think most battles become more interesting this way, but even though I reduced the damage of the raid bosses, it's hard to say if that doesn't make things too difficult now.
- Healing spells now include the max HP of the target in the calculation, to make sure the spells are always efficient.
- Skills that damage all enemies were weakened, so that they do less damage against single targets than normal skills or attacks.
- Sandra can now steal fertilizer from bosses in the nature dungeon, when the previous battle was won.

- Mira's M.ATK was significantly increased. Her holy attack spells are stronger now.

- Most weapons with elements were weakened, to be worse than normal weapons against enemies that are not weak to that element.
- The element strength/weakness system was changed to be clearer (as seen in the screenshot above.)

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA: Mega
Just my opinion but why the need to do such a drastic skill and stat change. It sort of feels off or kind of unplayable in the combat with this format. For example nearly all my attacks miss now (not sure if it is just bad luck or the game hates me now). Really miss having Ryen's combo attack as a multiple target attack. Also half of my main party is now weak, with the changes to Tsubaki and Chiyo. In my combat style I usually do a lot of AoE spells with Chiyo and quick strikes with Tsubaki. Now it feels like they aren't doing anything and Tsubaki keeps dying easily. It sort of feels that a lot of these changes were unnecessary and puts the player off from engaging in combat. Which is disappointing since it is a major part of the game.

This is especially true for someone such as myself who has been playing for a while and is used to having a certain set up and strategies and now finds there regular party severely weak and getting killed easily especially in the fire raid. Which to be honest was shocking since I can't remember the last time I lost that one. Yet now I can't even hope to win as I get killed nearly instantly. Is there any way to revert the back to some of the old stats like returning to previous HP for party members, and returning back to regular attacks and agility for characters like Tsubaki and Chiyo, while at the same time keeping other stat increases? Maybe try working around with the bosses or linking said increases to a quest or something? I don't know it may just be me but the combat seems more like it is now extremely unnecessarily difficult and off putting. Like I don't even want to fight anything now.

Reactions: Lero321

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018

View attachment 1127782

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA: Mega
Is this test or final

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Just my opinion but why the need to do such a drastic skill and stat change. It sort of feels off or kind of unplayable in the combat with this format. For example nearly all my attacks miss now (not sure if it is just bad luck or the game hates me now). Really miss having Ryen's combo attack as a multiple target attack. Also half of my main party is now weak, with the changes to Tsubaki and Chiyo. In my combat style I usually do a lot of AoE spells with Chiyo and quick strikes with Tsubaki. Now it feels like they aren't doing anything and Tsubaki keeps dying easily. It sort of feels that a lot of these changes were unnecessary and puts the player off from engaging in combat. Which is disappointing since it is a major part of the game.

This is especially true for someone such as myself who has been playing for a while and is used to having a certain set up and strategies and now finds there regular party severely weak and getting killed easily especially in the fire raid. Which to be honest was shocking since I can't remember the last time I lost that one. Yet now I can't even hope to win as I get killed nearly instantly. Is there any way to revert the back to some of the old stats like returning to previous HP for party members, and returning back to regular attacks and agility for characters like Tsubaki and Chiyo, while at the same time keeping other stat increases? Maybe try working around with the bosses or linking said increases to a quest or something? I don't know it may just be me but the combat seems more like it is now extremely unnecessarily difficult and off putting. Like I don't even want to fight anything now.
The balancing fixes were long overdue. Most people did not care, as long as the fights were easy enough to get through either way, but a lot of characters and skills were poorly balanced.
The hit and evasion percantages for characters were barely touched. The big amount of misses after the update was probably just by chance.
Tsubaki and Chiyo were nerfed because they had significant higher stats or better skills, and were overpowered in comparison with some other team members.
AoE spells are supposed to do less damage against single targets than a single target skill. AoE was simply too powerful earlier.

The raids are intended to be difficult, so that might not be the best place to evaluate how strong or weak a composition is now.

But as mentioned, I'm still looking for feedback. The current changes are not final. If it turns out that fighting in general is too difficult now, or that some nerfed characters are unusable, then I'll fix the issue.

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it!

I got an error saying
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/Demoness.png

Please help now i'm stuck.
As the message points out, you're missinng an image (or the file is broken.) Easiest way to fix this, and any other issues with files, it to download the full version again. You can move the content of your save folder from the old version to the new version to keep your progress.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
- Most enemies have lower HP, but increased AGI

Not going to pretend that i ran an exhaustive test but i do feel at least for Raids which is where the challenge is supposed to be the double nerf to Tsubaki is being felt a bit too hard in combination with the overall increased AGI for Mobs. I'd probably revert the Agi nerf since now she misses far too frequently and her overall damage profile is comparable to a wet noodle or non-existent.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Not going to pretend that i ran an exhaustive test but i do feel at least for Raids which is where the challenge is supposed to be the double nerf to Tsubaki is being felt a bit too hard in combination with the overall increased AGI for Mobs. I'd probably revert the Agi nerf since now she misses far too frequently and her overall damage profile is comparable to a wet noodle or non-existent.
I didn't test that much as well but I kind of agree in regards to Tsubaki. My main party was usually Ryen, Tsubaki, Mirel and Chiyo. I used Ryen and Mirel for mostly spells and crowd control with Mirel doing some damage as well depending on the enemy but the main damage dealers were Tsubaki for physical damage and Chiyo for magic damage.

While I don't like the nerf on Chiyo I can agree with it. She was way too OP when it came to her spells since they were based on mana which means you could use them more often and from the start of the battle while most others rely on TP.

For Ryen, it's basically a new hero now but because of the way I used him it doesn't really matter that much to me. His AOE is mostly gone in the beginning since the Combo Attack was the only one you could get early on. Since I used most of the spell orbs on him he's basically more tanky now which kind of helps but because of this I don't really get any benefits from the stat buffs.

Mirel(Sniper)... nothing. The only thing she received was a big fat HP nerf. I honestly wouldn't have used Mirel or Elly in my main party but they were the only ones that could learn the Target Mark spell which is way too good to pass on. And since she was the only one using a bow I decided to go with sniper since otherwise I would have rendered an entire class of equipment useless. Since Elly's spells seemed like they would give me headaches as well I went with Mirel but if I wouldn't have used the TP orbs on her she would be really... boring. She can only hit with low to medium damage and increase her crit and hit chance. To sum it up, low to medium constant damage with one big hit if she doesn't die by that time.

Tsubaki(aka potato) - what can I say other than the fact that the Dev hates her. No legendary sword for her, nerfed HP, nerfed AGI, nerfed ATK. The reason I used her and kept on using her was the fact that she was very tanky and if you would find a good combo of magic resist items for her she would be a constant dealer of physical damage without requiring much healing. Using Chiyo's golden shield on her while using Lacerate on an enemy could ensure some good low and medium damage over time even though there were few enemies that were weak to physical damage specifically, she was basically a Mirel(Sniper) but with more resistance and HP which made the low-medium damage worth it as opposed to Mirel(Sniper) but now... I'm basically going into battle with 3 heroes and a potato.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I didn't test that much as well but I kind of agree in regards to Tsubaki. My main party was usually Ryen, Tsubaki, Mirel and Chiyo. I used Ryen and Mirel for mostly spells and crowd control with Mirel doing some damage as well depending on the enemy but the main damage dealers were Tsubaki for physical damage and Chiyo for magic damage.

While I don't like the nerf on Chiyo I can agree with it. She was way too OP when it came to her spells since they were based on mana which means you could use them more often and from the start of the battle while most others rely on TP.

For Ryen, it's basically a new hero now but because of the way I used him it doesn't really matter that much to me. His AOE is mostly gone in the beginning since the Combo Attack was the only one you could get early on. Since I used most of the spell orbs on him he's basically more tanky now which kind of helps but because of this I don't really get any benefits from the stat buffs.

Mirel(Sniper)... nothing. The only thing she received was a big fat HP nerf. I honestly wouldn't have used Mirel or Elly in my main party but they were the only ones that could learn the Target Mark spell which is way too good to pass on. And since she was the only one using a bow I decided to go with sniper since otherwise I would have rendered an entire class of equipment useless. Since Elly's spells seemed like they would give me headaches as well I went with Mirel but if I wouldn't have used the TP orbs on her she would be really... boring. She can only hit with low to medium damage and increase her crit and hit chance. To sum it up, low to medium constant damage with one big hit if she doesn't die by that time.

Tsubaki(aka potato) - what can I say other than the fact that the Dev hates her. No legendary sword for her, nerfed HP, nerfed AGI, nerfed ATK. The reason I used her and kept on using her was the fact that she was very tanky and if you would find a good combo of magic resist items for her she would be a constant dealer of physical damage without requiring much healing. Using Chiyo's golden shield on her while using Lacerate on an enemy could ensure some good low and medium damage over time even though there were few enemies that were weak to physical damage specifically, she was basically a Mirel(Sniper) but with more resistance and HP which made the low-medium damage worth it as opposed to Mirel(Sniper) but now... I'm basically going into battle with 3 heroes and a potato.
Thank you for the detailed feedback.
I'll change some of the nerfs, to fix the problems reported by people.
I definitely don't hate Tsubaki, but her stats were way higher than from other characters. I only dragged her down to the average powerlevel. The fact that you still use her in your group, instead of any of the other 8 possible party members, might show that she's not completely useless. :D But as mentioned, I'll use the feedback to improve the balancing. It's likely that Tsubaki gets a bit more power back, as her changes seem to get me the most hate. XD

For everyone complaining that Tsubaki always misses now that her AGI was lowered....the agility in the RPG Maker engine doesn't affect the hit chance. :D

Reactions: MiKaEl90

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
For everyone complaining that Tsubaki always misses now that her AGI was lowered....the agility in the RPG Maker engine doesn't affect the hit chance. :D
Okay, then humor me what does ?

Cause it seems like she's missing 4 outta 5 attacks.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Renryuu: Ascension [v21.04.06] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.13 GB
Original Size Linux: 1.04 GB

Compressed Size Win: 252 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 386 MB: -
Compressed Size Linux: 295 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Okay, then humor me what does ?

Cause it seems like she's missing 4 outta 5 attacks.
Somewhat agreed here except for me I still miss nearly everything with nearly everyone. It might just be me but before the game was actually fun in itself as a game to play when it came to combat, but now it just isn't fun and is now an over exerting chore that makes you frustrated and just give up. I wouldn't mind a revert on all the reduction in stats for the characters as most just aren't fighting like they used to. If you need to make certain characters stronger how about linking it to a quest to have it make sense storywise.

Reactions: kamibell

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If you look under attributes how much hit rating does she have in your game?
115%

Hit rate must be buggy as sin judging by numbers
My hit rate % vs What it Actually (feels like) is Hit Rate
Ryen 106% / Actually 95%
Tsubaki 115% / Actually 20%
Mirel 118% / Actually 98%
Mira 95% (this is green for whatever reason) / Actually 95%

There has to be more to it than just hit rate. Something is off somewhere.

Last edited:

qwerty1233

Jan 23, 2020
That seems to be a problem on several android systems. I'll probably have to change the system, on which the animated scene run, in order to fix the issue, but I have no alternative at the moment.

It's still a test version, to get feedback on the balancing changes, not the regular public release.

Are you talking to the soldier in the green armor? Some people talk to the guard at the front, but you can walk further into the area and talk to the officer that's blocking the path.
When you had the dialog with Knocky and received the recipe, you need to talk with the officer at the Dhranholl mine for the quest "Access Permit". Speak to Commander Walcot at Whitestone citadel to get the necessary permit, and return to the officer to get access into the mine.
Hi ryen, i got have a question on "about servant and prince" quest, did you remove the path where i have to persuade the prince to leave the slave alone? Because when i talk to the prince he keeps saying the same dialog to stop bothering him, and the button to reset the event on the bookshelf is not working.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes