fm109

Oct 12, 2020
For personal opinion, I suggested that there are "Impregnation", "Pregnancy" and "Childbirth" those three tags to make it more distinguishable in terms of terminology.:ROFLMAO:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
RyenSaotome sorry I forgot to load up my card so I'm certain I'm late for this month's payment. To make it up to you and because I'm having an easier time saving up money now, when I fix this I'm going to up my pledge to the next tier by the end of this week. That's a promise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RyenSaotome

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
For personal opinion, I suggested that there are "Impregnation", "Pregnancy" and "Childbirth" those three tags to make it more distinguishable in terms of terminology.:ROFLMAO:
I think everyone would be in favor of this but there are SO many games that would need to get retagged. It's hard to say if it would be worth it

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Speaking of tags, if the dev's hints from the past are anything to consider (and also because he no longer deals with Patreon) we might expect the incest tag to appear in the future as he eluded to the fact that many but not all the dragonians the MC knew died from his bloody past which might mean a surviving sister, mother, aunt, niece or cousin, not just his brother Raziel.

Jan 7, 2021
Speaking of tags, if the dev's hints from the past are anything to consider (and also because he no longer deals with Patreon) we might expect the incest tag to appear in the future as he eluded to the fact that many but not all the dragonians the MC knew died from his bloody past which might mean a surviving sister, mother, aunt, niece or cousin, not just his brother Raziel.
A surviving little sister would be great :love:

Reactions: Mee&Mee

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Item ID (Ver. 21.05.17)You can use it as a guidebook for crafting or gathering item in the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game is wrongly tagged.
Haha! Yes face palm and then quote a false definition!

What you(and whoever wrote that f95-thread) is thinking about is impregnation...
I am sorry that you will not accept what F95 himself came up with the tag rules for """THIS SITE""".
You can quote other sites info but it does no good here.
We have to go by what the """RULES""" for this site says and not some other site rules.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Is the MC skill "Dragonic Greed" bugged? Can't see any increase in gold gain after a battle when using it.

Apr 30, 2020
Can anyone please help me,
I've playing the Game then my computer suddenly shutdown probably because its lowbat, when I turn it on the game no longer read my previous saves
Is there really no way to retrieve my 17-20 hours of me playing this?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I've playing the Game then my computer suddenly shutdown probably because its lowbat, when I turn it on the game no longer read my previous saves

While I can understand a single save being corrupted if the computer crashed during an autosave, it certainly shouldn't have hit all your saves. If it crashes on you regular saves and your auto saves it may be the game itself that's somehow gotten corrupted. Try re-downloading and installing and try from there. If all the saves are corrupted you may be facing a hard disk issue, in which case you got bigger problems than some lost saves.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
While I can understand a single save being corrupted if the computer crashed during an autosave, it certainly shouldn't have hit all your saves. If it crashes on you regular saves and your auto saves it may be the game itself that's somehow gotten corrupted. Try re-downloading and installing and try from there. If all the saves are corrupted you may be facing a hard disk issue, in which case you got bigger problems than some lost saves.
That sounds very nerve-wracking. I sure hope that doesn't happen to me at any time.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Check inside the www/save folder. If the saves still exist in the folder, but aren't visible in the loading screen, you can still save them. For this, move all saves out of the folder first. Next, you create new saves in the same save slots. Afterwards overwrite the new saves in the www/save folder with your old save files. The loading screen will show the wrong preview until you load and save again, but the progress should be fine.

Reactions: Dragon1982

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Check inside the www/save folder. If the saves still exist in the folder, but aren't visible in the loading screen, you can still save them. For this, move all saves out of the folder first. Next, you create new saves in the same save slots. Afterwards overwrite the new saves in the www/save folder with your old save files. The loading screen will show the wrong preview until you load and save again, but the progress should be fine.
That would definitely put my nerves at ease. By the way do you think from one of my earlier posts we might have a say on what female family member of Ryen's could be reunited with him that would support the possibility of incest being included? Also I definitely would like to see if she would not only support him against Raziel while being romantic with Ryen but possibly play a more crucial role in future main story events.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
That would definitely put my nerves at ease. By the way do you think from one of my earlier posts we might have a say on what female family member of Ryen's could be reunited with him that would support the possibility of incest being included? Also I definitely would like to see if she would not only support him against Raziel while being romantic with Ryen but possibly play a more crucial role in future main story events.
Originally, no further family member was planned for Ryen, but I deliberately didn't mention anything about his family to leave the door open to add someone later. It's possible, and likely, that I'll add someone later, but no details are planned for it yet. Feel free to make suggestions, just understand that I won't promise anything, and that it won't get added anytime soon, since I have enough other content on my to-do list. :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Originally, no further family member was planned for Ryen, but I deliberately didn't mention anything about his family to leave the door open to add someone later. It's possible, and likely, that I'll add someone later, but no details are planned for it yet. Feel free to make suggestions, just understand that I won't promise anything, and that it won't get added anytime soon, since I have enough other content on my to-do list. :D
Brother/Sister combo is the best for me. :love: :giggle: :p :love:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
50/50 between mother/son or brother/sister with the mother seeing Ryen her favorite child, older sister being someone Ryen looks up to like a mentor/teacher, or younger sister idolizing Ryen as her hero since he could be the reason she wants to be a warrior like him or because he saved her life at one point. Of course that's just a few starting points as to how each type of family role ideas I have. I can give you a lot of advice on how the roles were before the slaughter and how they develop overtime upon their reunion. I went over a hundred different games with most being incest related to have a good idea how nice the relationship would unfold between family members that it would be heartwarming to many who are into incest related content and romance. No disrespect to your amazing story telling skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamJohn36
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes